Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
KWP 13:51 - Jan 27 with 592 viewsthis_charming_man

and JWP in the same line up, coming to a football ground near you soon.

TUIs only reliable source of ITk news. #bewareoffalseprophets
Poll: Who hates the tories the most?

KWP on 14:08 - Jan 27 with 554 viewsSonicBoom

Is this good? I think it's one of those loans that could go either way. He looked a decent prospect but has stalled. Maybe more game time will bring him on, or it'll prove that Spurs are right to let him go.
Either way good that it's a loan. I just hope we are not committed to buy at the end of it.
KWP on 14:16 - Jan 27 with 542 viewsthis_charming_man

KWP on 14:08 - Jan 27 by SonicBoom

Is this good? I think it's one of those loans that could go either way. He looked a decent prospect but has stalled. Maybe more game time will bring him on, or it'll prove that Spurs are right to let him go.
Either way good that it's a loan. I just hope we are not committed to buy at the end of it.

Very highly rated a few years back but cant seem to get a game at Spurs. He was tipped to take over as Spurs first choice right back when Kyle Walker joined Man City but for some reason he's stalled. Will be interesting to see how he does with a decent run In a team.

KWP on 14:46 - Jan 27 with 502 viewsIngskneeslide

Matty Cash please
KWP on 14:47 - Jan 27 with 497 viewssaint22

Oooooohhhh you are SO in the know aren't you? Where did you unearth that little gem from, what secret source?
Is this the incoming from 3 weeks ago.......
KWP on 14:59 - Jan 27 with 468 viewsthis_charming_man

KWP on 14:47 - Jan 27 by saint22

Oooooohhhh you are SO in the know aren't you? Where did you unearth that little gem from, what secret source?
Is this the incoming from 3 weeks ago.......

Hey Ben when are you next on a night shifts so you can pretend you’re the other side of the world on business. We’ve not had a fake trip for a while

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024