Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New Handball Laws Could Be Used When Football Resumes. 12:45 - Apr 8 with 512 viewsSaintsNews

New Handball Laws Could Be Used When Football Resumes. 8th Apr 2020 12:42
There is a new rule for handball to be put in place for season 20/21 but individual Leagues can opt to use the new law when the season resumes' 1

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
New Handball Laws Could Be Used When Football Resumes. on 13:04 - Apr 8 with 487 viewsdirk_doone

The "T-shirt line". I can see shirt designers getting creative with where they place that and players wearing shirts a few sizes too big for them; a bit like boxers with shorts nearly up to their chests.

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

New Handball Laws Could Be Used When Football Resumes. on 13:09 - Apr 8 with 480 viewsTimSaint

New Handball Laws Could Be Used When Football Resumes. on 13:04 - Apr 8 by dirk_doone

The "T-shirt line". I can see shirt designers getting creative with where they place that and players wearing shirts a few sizes too big for them; a bit like boxers with shorts nearly up to their chests.

Compulsory Long Sleeves ? 😀

TimSaint

New Handball Laws Could Be Used When Football Resumes. on 16:55 - Apr 8 with 403 viewsSteveMoron

New Handball Laws Could Be Used When Football Resumes. on 13:04 - Apr 8 by dirk_doone

I'm pleased you're still alive after your post a few weeks ago stating that many of us on here matched the criteria for death by Covid- 19. Sorry but that was a dismal post.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024