Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
#RejoinEU 09:31 - Jul 1 with 2368 viewsBoris_

I see after last nights bill confirming that Free Movement was ending, the bitter remoaners are getting their knickers in a twist again and #RejoinEU is trending on Twitter.

Poll: Claude Puel

#RejoinEU on 23:22 - Jul 1 with 557 viewskernow

#RejoinEU on 22:58 - Jul 1 by Boris_

I respect other people’s views as long as it’s presented to me as a view/opinion and not fact.

This thread is a bit of a joke at those who lost the vote, several times and now have gone from remain > peoples vote > stop Brexit to rejoin.

If we had chose to stay in the EU then I’d have been over it by the time I woke up. Remainers don’t seem to be able to move on. There’s absolutely zero chance of Brexit being stopped now, so why not just at least accept it and hope for the best? Getting so upset over something you can’t change isn’t healthy.

Not healthy for you to keep fuelling the fire either.
Shut up ffs.
#RejoinEU on 08:10 - Jul 2 with 496 viewsgrumpy

#RejoinEU on 22:58 - Jul 1 by Boris_

I respect other people’s views as long as it’s presented to me as a view/opinion and not fact.

This thread is a bit of a joke at those who lost the vote, several times and now have gone from remain > peoples vote > stop Brexit to rejoin.

If we had chose to stay in the EU then I’d have been over it by the time I woke up. Remainers don’t seem to be able to move on. There’s absolutely zero chance of Brexit being stopped now, so why not just at least accept it and hope for the best? Getting so upset over something you can’t change isn’t healthy.

So telling people their 'getting their knickers in a twist again'on a thread you created and at the start of is respecting other people’s views ?
#RejoinEU on 09:47 - Jul 2 with 470 viewsDorsetIan

#RejoinEU on 08:10 - Jul 2 by grumpy

So telling people their 'getting their knickers in a twist again'on a thread you created and at the start of is respecting other people’s views ?

I think there's something subconscious going on with some of these leavers. It's as if they know deep down that they have made a bad decision and they are now desperate to justify themselves by their attempts to abuse and belittle remain voters.

Boris' recent posts have confirmed what was really going on with all his 'nobody knows' and optimists v pessimists b0llocks.

'Nobody knows what will happen' is only true in the most infantile of senses - as in that, strictly, no one can ever know the future; however, there are rules of economics that can provide us with a fairly safe bet about many many things. So it's very like if Man City play Bournemouth at home tomorrow, nobody know what the result will be but there is a pretty clear consensus about what's most likely.

Additionally, the leave campaign was NOT 'we don't know what will happen'. Had it been, they wouldn't have won. The leave campaign was 'don't listen to these negative leavers, everything will be fine and the UK will prosper. What do experts (i.e. economists) know?''

For me the bottom line is this: An awful lot of people were persuaded by snake oil salesmen (and 30 years of drip drip stories about straight bananas) that (a) the EU was a terrible terrible thing, (b) that there would be no downsides in leaving it and (c) anyone who said different was a negative fear monger.

But hey ho, we are where we are. Let's just see now whether the current govt can achieve anything like a sensible exit and let's hope that on here Boris can come to terms with the reckless decision that he and others made and stop boring us with these ridiculous threads.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

#RejoinEU on 09:51 - Jul 2 with 467 viewsBoris_

You seem a little bit upset Ian.

Brexit is happening and you can't stop it. Stop crying about it, you're coming across as a pathetic whiney little bitch. xx

#RejoinEU on 10:31 - Jul 2 with 452 viewsChesham_Saint

Th Ernest thing about Brexit right now Is that it takes my mind off all of the other shit that’s happening (Covid, Liverpool champions etc..).

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

#RejoinEU on 10:37 - Jul 2 with 445 viewsBison

#RejoinEU on 10:31 - Jul 2 by Chesham_Saint

Th Ernest thing about Brexit right now Is that it takes my mind off all of the other shit that’s happening (Covid, Liverpool champions etc..).

I intend to do my bit and eat a lot more fish . Top 3 fish recipes......

Prawns in Garlic butter and chilli
Salt and pepper squid
Sardines on toast

Anyone tried Bass baked in Salt ? I saw it on James Martin show.

Trust no one in a circus.
Poll: Who do you blame for saints not winning every game ?

#RejoinEU on 10:40 - Jul 2 with 436 viewssaint68

#RejoinEU on 22:29 - Jul 1 by DorsetIan

You've been vehemently opposed to BLM from the very beginning. You're frightened of progressive change and you can't see further than the end of your scared, prejudiced nose when it comes to anything to do with race.

BLM has done no harm at all. It has made a lot of people like you cross and angry, but you're not really a part of any serious anti-racist debate, so who cares about that.

Otherwise, it has raised awareness globally and pushed the issue of racism, what it means, how it operates and who it effects to the forefront of political discussion, and that can only be a good thing. Well for most people that is. Not for you, of course.

My god you are so blinkered, many black community leaders are saying it has created division that simply wasn't there before..some saying we've gone back nearly 40 yrs in less than a month...

It has created toxicity that simply wasn't there and yet you see it as a success....get real Ian, the BLM show has fallen flat on its face in terms of media support...and created new racial tensions.
[Post edited 2 Jul 2020 10:45]

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

#RejoinEU on 10:44 - Jul 2 with 428 viewssaint68

#RejoinEU on 10:37 - Jul 2 by Bison

I intend to do my bit and eat a lot more fish . Top 3 fish recipes......

Prawns in Garlic butter and chilli
Salt and pepper squid
Sardines on toast

Anyone tried Bass baked in Salt ? I saw it on James Martin show.

Bream and Dover sole are two of my favourites, but I really don't mind any fish dishes..a restaurant I used to go to in Weymouth (Mallams) sadly closed nowadays used to make an awesome fish stew.

Login to get fewer ads

#RejoinEU on 11:08 - Jul 2 with 418 viewsBison

#RejoinEU on 10:40 - Jul 2 by saint68

My god you are so blinkered, many black community leaders are saying it has created division that simply wasn't there before..some saying we've gone back nearly 40 yrs in less than a month...

It has created toxicity that simply wasn't there and yet you see it as a success....get real Ian, the BLM show has fallen flat on its face in terms of media support...and created new racial tensions.

My mate from school echos this , he says people are treating him differently now , like they won't speak freely . What was 'banter' most of his life is now awkward and he hates it , he still tells me he has the biggest dick in the village though.

Trust no one in a circus.
Poll: Who do you blame for saints not winning every game ?

#RejoinEU on 11:26 - Jul 2 with 411 viewssaint68

#RejoinEU on 11:08 - Jul 2 by Bison

My mate from school echos this , he says people are treating him differently now , like they won't speak freely . What was 'banter' most of his life is now awkward and he hates it , he still tells me he has the biggest dick in the village though.

That's exactly what has arisen out of this, sad isn't it.

Still we have two mongboard dwellers on here that can easily be labelled the biggest dicks in their village 😁😇

#RejoinEU on 11:51 - Jul 2 with 401 viewsDorsetIan

#RejoinEU on 09:51 - Jul 2 by Boris_

You seem a little bit upset Ian.

Brexit is happening and you can't stop it. Stop crying about it, you're coming across as a pathetic whiney little bitch. xx

It's not me who can't seem to let it go, Boris.

Have a think about what I said and your own deeper motivations for endlessly posting about old news.

Doesn't posting anti-BLM stuff fill enough of your time?

#RejoinEU on 11:54 - Jul 2 with 398 viewsBoris_

#RejoinEU on 11:51 - Jul 2 by DorsetIan

It's not me who can't seem to let it go, Boris.

Have a think about what I said and your own deeper motivations for endlessly posting about old news.

Doesn't posting anti-BLM stuff fill enough of your time?

Isn't just me that doesn't agree with the BLM movement though is it? BBC, Sky, Premier League all have come out to say they don't endorse the BLM as they are a political movement, not one formed to improve the rights of Black People.

Black Lives Matter. The organisation behind it doesn't.

#RejoinEU on 11:55 - Jul 2 with 398 viewsDorsetIan

#RejoinEU on 10:40 - Jul 2 by saint68

It's a great success.

I suspect that's why you're so evidentially cross about it.

#RejoinEU on 11:57 - Jul 2 with 396 viewssaint68

#RejoinEU on 11:55 - Jul 2 by DorsetIan

It's a great success.

Deluded!!

#RejoinEU on 12:01 - Jul 2 with 395 viewsBoris_

#RejoinEU on 11:55 - Jul 2 by DorsetIan

It's a great success.

You're a really rubbish troll.

#RejoinEU on 12:04 - Jul 2 with 393 viewsDorsetIan

#RejoinEU on 11:54 - Jul 2 by Boris_

Isn't just me that doesn't agree with the BLM movement though is it? BBC, Sky, Premier League all have come out to say they don't endorse the BLM as they are a political movement, not one formed to improve the rights of Black People.

Black Lives Matter. The organisation behind it doesn't.

You haven't got the wit to (or deliberately don't) distinguish between the campaign and the organisation.

Premier League:

"The Premier League says its Black Lives Matter campaign is to send the message that it is unacceptable to treat black people differently to anyone else - and not an endorsement of a political movement."

You don't have to support the BLM organisation to support the BLM movement. Most people are only interested in the movement.

You anti-BLMers try to deflect attention from/rubbish the campaign by focusing on organisation. Because you hate the idea that that black lives might be singled out as mattering.

#RejoinEU on 12:06 - Jul 2 with 391 viewsDorsetIan

#RejoinEU on 12:01 - Jul 2 by Boris_

You're a really rubbish troll.

Is that a criticism?

#RejoinEU on 13:28 - Jul 2 with 349 viewsSadoldgit

#RejoinEU on 11:26 - Jul 2 by saint68

That's exactly what has arisen out of this, sad isn't it.

Still we have two mongboard dwellers on here that can easily be labelled the biggest dicks in their village 😁😇

I don’t hold you and Doris in hi esteem, but I certainly wouldn’t call you both d*cks ;)
#RejoinEU on 14:13 - Jul 2 with 337 viewsChesham_Saint

#RejoinEU on 13:28 - Jul 2 by Sadoldgit

I don’t hold you and Doris in hi esteem, but I certainly wouldn’t call you both d*cks ;)

Look at it positively Sogs, he could mean you are the 'big swinging dicks' of this board!

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

#RejoinEU on 14:55 - Jul 2 with 323 viewsSadoldgit

#RejoinEU on 14:13 - Jul 2 by Chesham_Saint

Look at it positively Sogs, he could mean you are the 'big swinging dicks' of this board!

Not something that is usually mentioned in connection with me, but at my age I’ll take it Chesham!
😂
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024