Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is Fraser Forster Set For A Return ! 11:35 - Jul 1 with 719 viewsSaintsNews

Is Fraser Forster Set For A Return ! 1st Jul 2020 11:33
The media in Scotland have been seemingly talking about nothing else other than Fraser Forster signing for Celtic next season, now they are still talking about his return, only they are now claiming he is set to return to the Saints squad. 15

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Is Fraser Forster Set For A Return ! on 12:19 - Jul 1 with 687 viewssaint22

May not be a bad thing if Ralph were to bring him back in?

What strikes me as odd is that all our keepers Forster Gunn and now McCarthy seem to be stuck to their goal lines and never come to collect crosses or command their box in any way
Is Fraser Forster Set For A Return ! on 12:37 - Jul 1 with 667 viewsSaintNick

Is Fraser Forster Set For A Return ! on 12:19 - Jul 1 by saint22

May not be a bad thing if Ralph were to bring him back in?

What strikes me as odd is that all our keepers Forster Gunn and now McCarthy seem to be stuck to their goal lines and never come to collect crosses or command their box in any way

When a keeper stays on his line it is all about confidence in his defence and a lack of organisation and understanding.

Forster was a good keeper for Saints because he and his defenders knew each others jobs and stuck to them, similarly Antti Niemi he wasn't the biggest of keepers so he didn't command his box as some would do, but he had two central defenders in front of him who did, so they had an understanding, they knew what he would come for and what he would not.

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Is Fraser Forster Set For A Return ! on 10:00 - Jul 3 with 468 viewsSadoldgit

So Gunn could be on his way? He seems to be the fall guy for the 9-0 debacle but he had zero protection in front of him. I thought he looked a good prospect but it looks like he will have to start again elsewhere.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024