Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The divisive BLM campaign 15:39 - Jul 2 with 830 viewsSaintsforeverj

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-8473931/

Our very own Matt Le Tissier demonstrates exactly what is wrong with this campaign. Do we really think that "Forcing" people to agree with a movement, that they don't agree with, is going to have any impact on anything?

Whether we agree or not, people are surely entitled to voice their opinion. Why should we be forced to agree with something we don't agree with? Well, I suppose when Matt is sat there with his badge on, the extreme left wing can pretend he agrees with it, if it makes them happy but we all know he faces the sack if he doesn't.

But just to be clear, I think racism should be stamped out. I don't think people should be forced to wear badges, go down on one knee or forced to say certain words!
[Post edited 2 Jul 2020 15:46]

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

The divisive BLM campaign on 16:43 - Jul 2 with 774 viewskingslandstand1

Think this one was done to death on here the other day, but FWIW, I agree with you
The divisive BLM campaign on 17:51 - Jul 2 with 736 viewsHeisenberg

Just what this forum needs. Maybe another about Brexit just to make sure it's not been covered before. Oh and one on COVID. Anything but Saints.

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024