Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Best players in the Premier League 07:03 - Nov 10 with 790 viewsdirk_doone

as rated by BBC Sport readers:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/54867591

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Best players in the Premier League on 08:56 - Nov 10 with 722 viewsSadoldgit

Wow! Just over a year ago would would have thought that there would be such a transformation both in the performance of the team and so many individual players. Jannik in particular has gone from zero to hero, but everyone deserves praise, not least Ralph and the coaching staff. This is what can be achieved when you have decent, committed management and players who are prepared to listen and work hard. We are not the most gifted squad in the premier, but currently we are the best drilled.
Best players in the Premier League on 14:05 - Nov 10 with 648 viewskingslandstand1

TBF, a lot of the comments on there are true, albeit mostly from Maun U and Spurs fans as they don't have any players in the lists. While it does prove we are making people sit up, it is just down to those who bother putting a rating up but I'll take it. It does prove however that Vestergard is having a blinder this season and I didn't think I'd ever say that
Best players in the Premier League on 16:36 - Nov 10 with 620 viewsdirk_doone

Because of the lack of live football, I've watched nearly every Premier League game on TV this season and I have to say, just being objective by looking at the players from other clubs in those lists, like Grealish, Vardy, Lamptey, Dallas, Mings, Konsa, Coady, Son and Watkins, they are the ones I've been most impressed by too and as it happens, most of them are not from the biggest clubs.

So, I'd say, they are probably a fair assessment of our players too. Whatever fans of clubs like Man United may say, they have so many more fans than we do that it is certain a lot more of their fans would have rated players than ours have. You only have to look at the comments at the end of BBC match reports to see how many more come from the biggest clubs like Liverpool and Man United.

Those ratings are well-deserved.

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024