Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Football’s hypocrisy 16:02 - Apr 21 with 953 viewsWinchesterExile

Listening to the FA, UEFA, FIFA, politicians etc bleeting on about the Super League (not that this will happen) makes me sick. Football is already broken. The big 6 already have an unfair advantage over everyone else. The big six are already as greedy as f*uck and couldn’t care less about anything but their own bank balances. The Prem isn’t very competitive. Other clubs break into the the top 6 from time to time but they’re generally the exceptions that prove the rule.

The bleeters are all hypocrites who just jumped on the populist bandwagon.

Give me a league with half the money in it but that is genuinely competitive any day. The big six can go f*uck themselves.

And relax.
Football’s hypocrisy on 16:14 - Apr 21 with 944 viewsPaleRider

Could not agree more!

There's been so much bollox over the last few days from people who see their share of the gravy train coming to a stop if the Super League goes ahead. I would also include the media - especially Sky and the BBC in your analysis, although I did hear John Barnes talking a lot of sense this morning.
Football’s hypocrisy on 16:25 - Apr 21 with 921 viewsWinchesterExile

Football’s hypocrisy on 16:14 - Apr 21 by PaleRider

Could not agree more!

There's been so much bollox over the last few days from people who see their share of the gravy train coming to a stop if the Super League goes ahead. I would also include the media - especially Sky and the BBC in your analysis, although I did hear John Barnes talking a lot of sense this morning.

Yes the pundits are as bad. Crocodile tears for the fans whilst they spend 80% of their time on a match featuring a big six team v a non big 6 team talking about the big 6 team.

TV companies blatantly favour big 6 teams all the time.

C*unts the lot of them.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024