Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fratton Park re-development 12:16 - Jun 14 with 1387 viewsNumber_58

News just in. The great unwashed have announced a £10 million 're-development' of the old dump, including what is described in The News as a 'longer-term decoration programme’. Ten million quid?!!! Who the hell's doing the decorating... Carrie Symonds?!!
Fratton Park re-development on 13:05 - Jun 14 with 1319 viewsBison

Trust no one in a circus.
Poll: Who do you blame for saints not winning every game ?

Fratton Park re-development on 13:07 - Jun 14 with 1314 viewsSaintNick

Just had a look, most of it is cosmetic and needed if the ground's safety certificate is to continue to be granted.

The addition of 800 seats in the corner with the north stand will bring the capacity up to just over 20,000

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Fratton Park re-development on 13:15 - Jun 14 with 1299 viewsChesham_Saint

Fratton Park re-development on 13:07 - Jun 14 by SaintNick

Just had a look, most of it is cosmetic and needed if the ground's safety certificate is to continue to be granted.

The addition of 800 seats in the corner with the north stand will bring the capacity up to just over 20,000

It may theoretically bring the capacity of the dump up, but by poplar demand those seats will be facing away from the pitch, so they won’t really count.

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Fratton Park re-development on 13:25 - Jun 14 with 1282 viewsWinchesterExile

Fratton Park re-development on 13:05 - Jun 14 by Bison

That's a fearsome back 5.
Fratton Park re-development on 16:55 - Jun 14 with 1194 viewsNumber_58

I drove by the dump the other week. It seems that three of the four floodlight pylons have been sold for scrap, presumably to pay for a new striker, and the remaining one has been relocated to the car park. I guess even the floodlight pylon couldn't bear to watch any more of that Third Division sh*te.
Fratton Park re-development on 17:17 - Jun 14 with 1176 viewsRednWight

Fratton Park re-development on 13:15 - Jun 14 by Chesham_Saint

It may theoretically bring the capacity of the dump up, but by poplar demand those seats will be facing away from the pitch, so they won’t really count.

To be fair if they get the seats facing Leigh Park they might see some accurate shooting for once

The older I get the better I was
Poll: Cortese. Would we have him back

Fratton Park re-development on 18:13 - Jun 14 with 1150 viewsBerber

A derelict stadium on a derelict site in a derelict neighbourhood.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024