Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Harrogate away 16:31 - Jul 30 with 22410 viewsRotherhamDale

Apologies if this conversation is buried in a thread somewhere...

Harrogate are not allowing away fans in their stadium for a pre season game against Doncaster. They also weren't allowed any supporters whatsoever for a game against Sunderland the other day.

With that in mind, and our game only being 8 days away (and we play there in the cup 3 days later).. does anyone have any idea what arrangements are for the game? Will we need tickets? Can we pay on the gate?

If somebody from the club is reading this then any information would be appreciated

Possession with progression.

Harrogate away on 16:33 - Aug 4 with 2616 viewsDaley_Lama

Harrogate away on 16:29 - Aug 4 by TVOS1907

https://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/2021/august/harrogatetown_tickets/

Re-affirming for those like me who didn't read everything re: tickets (despite being asked to by the club) :)

When buying online, you will not be presented with an e-ticket. You must collect a hard ticket. Tickets can either be collected from the Dale Ticket Office before 6pm on Friday, or directly from Harrogate Town on the day of the game. Information regarding where to collect there will be announced in the coming days.

Poll: DF in or out

Harrogate away on 16:34 - Aug 4 with 2612 viewsjudd

Harrogate away on 16:26 - Aug 4 by 442Dale

It says on the OS story have to pick up the “hard ticket” from Dale or Harrogate on the day.

Cheers 442, I blame Daley_Lama for causing mass hysteria and unnecessary panic, the saffron-clad buffoon.

I suppose once I got to the link, I just pressed the link and went ahead with the purchase, not bothering with the rest of the story.

However, the blank PDF is a concern.

Poll: What is it to be then?

Harrogate away on 16:36 - Aug 4 with 2589 viewsTVOS1907

Harrogate away on 16:34 - Aug 4 by judd

Cheers 442, I blame Daley_Lama for causing mass hysteria and unnecessary panic, the saffron-clad buffoon.

I suppose once I got to the link, I just pressed the link and went ahead with the purchase, not bothering with the rest of the story.

Didn't get an MBE for reading, did he?

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Harrogate away on 16:38 - Aug 4 with 2572 viewsjudd

Harrogate away on 16:36 - Aug 4 by TVOS1907

Didn't get an MBE for reading, did he?

Depends what MBE stands for in this instance.

The first word being Massive.

Harrogate away on 16:39 - Aug 4 with 2568 viewsDaley_Lama

I apologise for creating mass hysteria.

Wil watch the following as a penance.

Mammy's Mummy

Agnes has a new Christmas tree courtesy of Buster, which turns out to be an automatic side brusher that he stole from the local car wash. Meanwhile, Rory has had plastic surgery to improve his looks and spends most of this episode with his head bandaged, Dermot and Buster run a Santa's Grotto, with Grandad as Father Christmas and Bono as an elf--until Betty finds he's been missing school; Grandad thinks the house is haunted after watching a horror movie; Cathy has a new Internet boyfriend, Jake.

Harrogate away on 16:40 - Aug 4 with 2565 views442Dale

400 were sold in 35 minutes so majority online it seems as that’s about 10-11 a minute.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Harrogate away on 16:51 - Aug 4 with 2500 views100notout

sold out in 45 minutes

Poll: So who do you believe - Hendo or the Board?

Harrogate away on 16:51 - Aug 4 with 2500 viewsjudd

Harrogate away on 16:39 - Aug 4 by Daley_Lama

I apologise for creating mass hysteria.

Wil watch the following as a penance.

Mammy's Mummy

Agnes has a new Christmas tree courtesy of Buster, which turns out to be an automatic side brusher that he stole from the local car wash. Meanwhile, Rory has had plastic surgery to improve his looks and spends most of this episode with his head bandaged, Dermot and Buster run a Santa's Grotto, with Grandad as Father Christmas and Bono as an elf--until Betty finds he's been missing school; Grandad thinks the house is haunted after watching a horror movie; Cathy has a new Internet boyfriend, Jake.

Feck off

Login to get fewer ads

Harrogate away on 16:54 - Aug 4 with 2473 viewsDaley_Lama

Harrogate away on 16:51 - Aug 4 by judd

Feck off

You could have said ‘spoiler alert’ before you gave away the episode punchline!

Harrogate away on 16:55 - Aug 4 with 2461 views_Windydale

Sold out.

I dithered and missed out. Online with a beer will have to do.
Harrogate away on 17:10 - Aug 4 with 2326 viewsNIGELdale

Managed to get mine shot up as soon as it was announced can’t wait nowup the dale
Harrogate away on 17:20 - Aug 4 with 2252 viewsFred_Talbot

Anyone got a spare 😑

Where's Fred?

Harrogate away on 17:25 - Aug 4 with 2208 viewsBrierls

Harrogate away on 16:29 - Aug 4 by Daley_Lama

Thanks 442 - missed that bit. Will pop up there tomorrow.
[Post edited 4 Aug 2021 16:30]

You don't even take notice when details are disclosed, I don't know what you're bleating about
Harrogate away on 17:26 - Aug 4 with 2200 views1907

Get in the home end
Harrogate away (n/t) on 17:35 - Aug 4 with 2129 viewsNorthernDale

Harrogate away on 17:20 - Aug 4 by Fred_Talbot

Anyone got a spare 😑

[Post edited 4 Aug 2021 17:38]
Harrogate away on 17:46 - Aug 4 with 2064 viewsdale4ever

Don’t worry about the blank PDF. Mine was the same.

If you go to the club they should have your ticket available as hard copy.
Harrogate away on 18:11 - Aug 4 with 1939 viewsShun

Bit of a joke that fans were given a whole FIFTEEN minutes’ notice before they went on sale. People like myself have been at work and come out only to see the following announcements: Harrogate tickets to go on sale in 15 minutes... Harrogate tickets now on sale... Harrogate tickets now sold out.

Not having a go at the club, Dale’s hands were tied due to Harrogate leaving it so late, but it’s a bit of a piss take.
Harrogate away on 18:20 - Aug 4 with 1881 viewsncfc_chalky

Harrogate away on 16:26 - Aug 4 by 442Dale

It says on the OS story have to pick up the “hard ticket” from Dale or Harrogate on the day.

I just love you Daley's when it comes to purchasing tickets before a game and the panic and confusion it causes,you are all brilliant

Poll: Will you purchase any shares?...

Harrogate away on 18:30 - Aug 4 with 1817 views442Dale

The club were in a difficult position because of delays out of their control but they still should have set processes for sales of tickets.

Season ticket holders with priority for a set window (in this case probably until tomorrow morning). This has to happen as it adds value to the season ticket and we’ve seen before when this has caused issues by not being implemented on every occasion - Blackpool away 2015
Set amounts of tickets per person (one per season ticket holder for this game).

There’s no harm in learning from every situation and the club will probably realise this. They were done no favours at all, but we have to be fair and look at where we can do better as well.

Harrogate away on 18:38 - Aug 4 with 1772 viewsJames1980

Harrogate away on 18:30 - Aug 4 by 442Dale

The club were in a difficult position because of delays out of their control but they still should have set processes for sales of tickets.

Season ticket holders with priority for a set window (in this case probably until tomorrow morning). This has to happen as it adds value to the season ticket and we’ve seen before when this has caused issues by not being implemented on every occasion - Blackpool away 2015

There’s no harm in learning from every situation and the club will probably realise this. They were done no favours at all, but we have to be fair and look at where we can do better as well.

Even a split of 50% online and 50% via ticket office or phone would have been good.

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: What does Jim need ?

Harrogate away on 18:39 - Aug 4 with 1768 viewsShun

Harrogate away on 18:30 - Aug 4 by 442Dale

Agreed. There was no reason they couldn’t have announced today that tickets would go on sale at 9am tomorrow, for instance. A 15-minute warning in the middle of the day is ridiculous.
Harrogate away on 19:30 - Aug 4 with 1619 viewsmeeee

I've been checking the website every single day for the last 2 weeks for ticket details and then I miss it all due to being at work, absolutely gutted
Harrogate away on 20:10 - Aug 4 with 1483 viewstony_roch975

announced at Forum we were allocated 645 tickets so selling those out in 45 mins is excellent but apparently can't be increased because of Harrogate's Safety Certificate ruling

Poll: What sort of Club do we want - if we can't have the status quo

Harrogate away on 21:07 - Aug 4 with 1330 viewsncfc_chalky

It's impressive how fast they sold out considering how many people would have been at work or away from the internet,how many do Dale take away as an average?

Have RAFC put any kind of Covid restrictions on entering the COA when the season starts?

Poll: Will you purchase any shares?...

Harrogate away on 21:31 - Aug 4 with 1249 views442Dale

Harrogate away on 21:07 - Aug 4 by ncfc_chalky

It's impressive how fast they sold out considering how many people would have been at work or away from the internet,how many do Dale take away as an average?

Have RAFC put any kind of Covid restrictions on entering the COA when the season starts?

For years we were number one in the country for percentage of home crowd who travel away, around 25%ish possibly. Second one year to Bury I seem to recall.

Not sure about recently, but we’ve always had a consistent away following.

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024