Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Burnley v Spurs called off today. It's grim oop North... 13:22 - Nov 28 with 888 views1885_SFC

[Post edited 28 Nov 2021 13:24]

Old School is Cool

Burnley v Spurs called off today. It's grim oop North... on 13:35 - Nov 28 with 859 viewsdirk_doone

American Spurs' fans:

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Burnley v Spurs called off today. It's grim oop North... on 13:51 - Nov 28 with 832 views1885_SFC

Old School is Cool

Burnley v Spurs called off today. It's grim oop North... on 15:16 - Nov 28 with 775 viewsSadoldgit

They used to play in the snow in the good old days with a nice bright orange ball.
Burnley v Spurs called off today. It's grim oop North... on 15:19 - Nov 28 with 771 viewsPoirot

Its grim in burnley thats for sure although, el greco did a nice breakfast back in the day.
Burnley v Spurs called off today. It's grim oop North... on 11:08 - Nov 29 with 645 viewsSaintNick

Burnley v Spurs called off today. It's grim oop North... on 15:16 - Nov 28 by Sadoldgit

They used to play in the snow in the good old days with a nice bright orange ball.

They must have undersoil heating I would think it would be more about the roads than the pitch

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Burnley v Spurs called off today. It's grim oop North... on 11:14 - Nov 29 with 641 viewsSadoldgit

Burnley v Spurs called off today. It's grim oop North... on 11:08 - Nov 29 by SaintNick

They must have undersoil heating I would think it would be more about the roads than the pitch

I guess so although some of the blizzard conditions played in yesterday didn’t look idea from a playing perspective.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024