Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If Ralph is doing such a good job..... 09:49 - Jan 17 with 1728 viewsButty101

Why is that no other team wants him? Hes not even mentioned as a runner for the Everton job.
In the last 12months Everton, Watford and Spurs have changed manger twice, while Villa, Man U, chelsea, Crystal Palace, Wolves, Norwich and Newcastle have also sacked their manager. So plenty of opportunities.

The only credible link was Norwich wanting him.

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

If Ralph is doing such a good job..... on 14:47 - Jan 17 with 440 viewsMessysaints

If Ralph is doing such a good job..... on 13:56 - Jan 17 by franniesTache

Koeman had better players but i'm not convinced Poch did to begin with, he was just that good a manager that he significantly improved what he had.

Don't forget when Poch came in we weren't exactly setting the premier league on fire, and he converted that side and made it into some a lot better.

You could argue if Ralph was good he'd be able to do the same with what we have now, but i don't really see any huge improvement between his first season and now, with the exception of Prowse.

If Ralph had tadic and Pelle, Mane, vvd, Bertrand in his best years, Fonte.......

i would say just tadic alone would see us a good few places higher....

Mane and Tadic behind Broja / Ings and Adams.. would make a huge difference to Redders and Djenepo......

RK failed to impress at his next two clubs... Both had some really really good players in... was defo the case when he was in charge of Barca and they was so bad to watch you would never have thought it was Barca.. Even Everton was rubbish under RK...
If Ralph is doing such a good job..... on 15:59 - Jan 17 with 388 viewsfranniesTache

If Ralph is doing such a good job..... on 14:47 - Jan 17 by Messysaints

If Ralph had tadic and Pelle, Mane, vvd, Bertrand in his best years, Fonte.......

i would say just tadic alone would see us a good few places higher....

Mane and Tadic behind Broja / Ings and Adams.. would make a huge difference to Redders and Djenepo......

RK failed to impress at his next two clubs... Both had some really really good players in... was defo the case when he was in charge of Barca and they was so bad to watch you would never have thought it was Barca.. Even Everton was rubbish under RK...

both Tadic and Pelle were slated by our support as sh*t and not going to make it, Mane was deemed a diver with no end product when we first signed him and both Bertrand and Fonte were criticised for mistakes.

VVD was/is a rolls royce of a player and arguably the best center back i've seen at Saints since Mark Wright so i'll agree there.

I do think Koeman had a better squad, i'm less convinced that Poch did when he started, i just think he made what he had substantially better.

Time will tell if Ralph can do the same but i'm not convinced so far he has or can.
If Ralph is doing such a good job..... on 16:35 - Jan 17 with 374 viewsBuggalugs

If Ralph is doing such a good job..... on 15:59 - Jan 17 by franniesTache

both Tadic and Pelle were slated by our support as sh*t and not going to make it, Mane was deemed a diver with no end product when we first signed him and both Bertrand and Fonte were criticised for mistakes.

VVD was/is a rolls royce of a player and arguably the best center back i've seen at Saints since Mark Wright so i'll agree there.

I do think Koeman had a better squad, i'm less convinced that Poch did when he started, i just think he made what he had substantially better.

Time will tell if Ralph can do the same but i'm not convinced so far he has or can.

The Tadic love in now does make me laugh. The bloke got slagged off during his entire time with us by a very sizeable amount of fans, yet since he got sold, I'm yet to hear one person say anything negative about him.

Poll: How do YOU define a racist?

If Ralph is doing such a good job..... on 06:25 - Jan 18 with 264 viewssaintwizzler

Hassenhüttl seems to make life difficult for himself by strange team selections, substitutions and from time to time formations.

I’d love the bloke to succeed and take us further up the table and past a semi final, I really would. He seems a decent enough chap.
He just doesn’t help himself.

Let us hope the new owners put some money in for a new keeper, all 4 of ours are not good enough and are out of contract in the summer.
Plus as it’s been crying out for an experienced head at Center Back, the likes of Dawson at WHU, Johnny Evans at Leicester to play alongside the rough diamond with the long throw.
Who that maybe, I don’t know…

Let’s face it, we ain’t gonna go down, there’s at least three shîtter teams than us.

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024