Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ben Mee 17:04 - Jul 22 with 724 viewsA1079

I see he has gone to Brentford.

For me (no pun intended) this would have been an ideal signing for us to offer experience and as a mentor to our new recruits at the back. Whether he would have come to us is a moot point, but as far as I can tell we showed no interest in him, yet knowing that position along with our attack is in need of experience and know how (I may wrong, but I think even Nick would agree with me on this). An opportunity missed along with Chris Richards.

What is our club not seeing that we are all seeing because I am not getting it? Lawrie McMenemy was a master at bringing in experienced players towards the end of their careers to mix with the younger ones.
Ben Mee on 17:28 - Jul 22 with 698 viewsdarthvader

Unfortunately it's not the 70/80s so as much as many would agree and like to see that, it's all about making money so they can buy another club .

keep the faith coyr

Ben Mee on 17:38 - Jul 22 with 680 viewssaint22

Who needs an experienced centre back when we can gamble with youngsters and unproven players and then change formation and personnel at the back each time we concede soft goals and let leads slip game after game
That coupled with McCarthy in goal should see clean sheet after clean sheet
So we didn’t need Mee or Tarkowski, like a ship last year etc etc
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024