Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Neil Lennon 15:16 - Aug 5 with 1580 viewsRon11

Who at Sky decided to appoint that obnoxious turd as a football commentary panel member?
The likes of Matt Murray who has a bit of personality would have been much better.
Neil Lennon on 15:52 - Aug 5 with 1528 viewsarfurdent

just do what 75% viewers do and mute volume during the pundolt gibbering sessions

And the White Knight is talking backwards And the Red Queen's off with her head

Neil Lennon on 16:03 - Aug 5 with 1505 viewskingslandstand1

Neil Lennon on 15:52 - Aug 5 by arfurdent

just do what 75% viewers do and mute volume during the pundolt gibbering sessions

Neil Lennon on 16:11 - Aug 5 with 1496 viewsDENZY

He's ginger, he ticks another box for Sky Sports.

"The Chapel Kop at Southampton is widely regarded as the most passionate and intimidating Kop in European football."

Neil Lennon on 16:15 - Aug 5 with 1487 viewsRon11

Neil Lennon on 16:11 - Aug 5 by DENZY

Yes, of course
Neil Lennon on 23:22 - Aug 7 with 1142 viewsSaintNick

On 13th February 1996 I went to Crewe for our FA Cup replay, sat in front of me in the away end was Martin O'Neil then manager of Leicester.

I was talking to the fellas with me about the small ginger midfielder who had played well at the Dell and was running the game on the night, O'Neil didn't say anything but was clearly interested in what was being said, he left at half time and a week later he signed the player Neil Lennon from Crewe, the rest as they say is history

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Neil Lennon on 23:24 - Aug 7 with 1138 viewsChesham_Saint

Neil Lennon on 16:11 - Aug 5 by DENZY

Plus he probably hates England too….

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Neil Lennon on 23:25 - Aug 7 with 1133 viewsdirk_doone

Neil Lennon on 23:22 - Aug 7 by SaintNick

On 13th February 1996 I went to Crewe for our FA Cup replay, sat in front of me in the away end was Martin O'Neil then manager of Leicester.

I was talking to the fellas with me about the small ginger midfielder who had played well at the Dell and was running the game on the night, O'Neil didn't say anything but was clearly interested in what was being said, he left at half time and a week later he signed the player Neil Lennon from Crewe, the rest as they say is history

I always wondered why we didn't sign him after that match as he was the best player on the pitch. Now, I know.

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024