Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What a Great game . 21:31 - Aug 12 with 1147 viewsBison

Enjoyed that , not often over the last few years where I thought Saints could get a result.

Superb , great entertainment and a nice 6 pack for the evening.

COYS.

Trust no one in a circus.
Poll: Who do you blame for saints not winning every game ?

What a Great game . on 12:55 - Aug 14 with 884 viewsSaintNick

Wasnt it weird that when the goals were scored and penalties given we didn't have to sit around for a couple of minutes for VAR

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

What a Great game . on 13:43 - Aug 14 with 841 viewschasaint80

What a Great game . on 12:55 - Aug 14 by SaintNick

Wasnt it weird that when the goals were scored and penalties given we didn't have to sit around for a couple of minutes for VAR

VAR has destroyed attending live football. I've really missed going the last 2 seasons but it had put me off that much I stopped.

Saturday with my 2 sons was brilliant, like football should be.

I want Saints to be the best they can be but part of me kind of hopes we finish 3rd and lose in the playoffs every year so I can continue to go and enjoy it how it's meant to be enjoyed.

Although no doubt they plan to ruin the Championship with it too sooner or later
What a Great game . on 15:17 - Aug 14 with 789 viewsDorsetIan

They really should go back to the drawing board with VAR.

Many of us have hated it since it's introduction, but I agree watching football without it is really proves the point. And it's not just people in the ground. Jumping up from you chair and cheering at the telly only to have the numpties in Brockley Park spoil the fun is almost as bad.

I think most fans would take a deficit on a for and against offside goals count, to get the enjoyment back.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024