Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dear Deirdre (QPR Edition) 09:13 - Nov 28 with 4108 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Dear Deirdre,

Please help!

I’ve just started a new job in a massive corporate style, 600 person office floor. It’s going great but recently I’ve noticed a Brentford fan in the desk opposite.

I know he is a Brentford fan because he puts his fcking Brentford coffee mug face out for everyone to see, and I hear him crowbar Brentford into every conversation with anyone who has the misfortune to have to engage with him.

I must stress I have never spoken to this man, nor know his name.

As you know, Brentford have had a recent and hopefully temporary change in fortunes, upgrading from a provincial transport outpost to pretty stable Premiership outfit.

In times past I would have laughed to myself, or possibly engineered a conversation that would bring up their weekend loss to Rochdale or Aldershot in front of 600 real ale fans and coked up Heathrow baggage handlers.

Sadly, my own team, superior to Brentford in every way for the majority of the previous 120 years could not find the net if they spent the weekend on a fishing trawler.

Should I give in to my urges and spend £800 on 600 QPR mugs and fill the office with a daily reminder (albeit false) that we are fcking massive.

Yours in Strife,

BazzaInTheLoft

[Post edited 28 Nov 2023 10:56]
Dear Deirdre (QPR Edition) on 15:06 - Nov 28 with 574 viewsMick_S

Dear Deirdre (QPR Edition) on 14:57 - Nov 28 by dmm

Mick, be a devil and post the photo here. Puleeeeeeease.

I’d love to David, but I’m a gentleman. It’s akin to me handing it to him just after we’d won the Champions League with his curled toes busting out the front of his shoes after beating Brentford in the final Zamora styleeeee.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024