Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Watford Away Tickets 12:13 - Jan 15 with 4554 viewsSaintNick

They have put the allocation of 4,000 on sale today to the first eligible fans, so why have they started at one end of the ground and not put the whole end on sale, if all those with the most games buy today then our most loyal away fans will be squashed in the corner, whilst those later will get the centre section.

Saints never think these things through

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Watford Away Tickets on 11:43 - Jan 19 with 460 viewshedgeend61

Watford Away Tickets on 23:33 - Jan 18 by Southamptonfan

In today's world, everyone is logged with an account, birth dates and the rest of it. If you are registered as an adult, you can't get a concession ticket anymore. I remember the days when you could borrow someone's season ticket number and get whatever band of ticket you wanted. But not allowed anymore.

The only way you can get cheaper tickets is if the game goes to general sale. You can say you are getting a ticket for whoever you like then. Newcastle away, I just ordered a few concession tickets over the phone, didn't need to give my season ticket number as it was on general sale. Likewise for cup games at St Mary's that you know won't sell out, when it goes to general sale you can just get any ticket you like. But no such luck with sold out away games this season.

You can scroll down online when buying and buy a concession on an adult ST, I did for Rotherham and they took payment for an adult and child ticket.
They seem to be cracking down on this now as I got a phone call and had to pay the extra, not always been the case.
Easy to stop really, only give the option to buy same price ticket relating to ST, not rocket science really.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024