Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Joke Of The Day 22:00 - Mar 26 with 1036 viewsSaintNick

Mr Smith walks into a bank London and asks for the loan officer. He says he's going to Europe on business for two weeks and needs to borrow £5000. The bank officer says the bank will need some kind of security for the loan, so Mr Smith hands over the keys to a new Rolls Royce, which costs quarter of a million pounds.

“The car is parked on the street in front of the bank,” says Mr Smith, “and I have all the necessary papers.”

The bank officer agrees to accept the car as collateral for the loan. After Mr Smith leaves, the loan officer, the bank's president and all their colleagues enjoy a good laugh at the man for using a £250,000 Rolls Royce as collateral against a £5,000 loan.

One of the employees drives the Rolls into the bank's underground garage and parks it there. Two weeks later, Mr Smith returns, repays the £5000 and the interest, which comes to £15.41.

The loan officer says, "Sir, I must tell you, we’re all a little puzzled. While you were away, we checked you out and discovered that you’re a multimillionaire. Why would you bother to borrow £5,000?"

The man replies, "Where else in London can I park my car for two weeks for only £15.41?"

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Joke Of The Day on 22:49 - Mar 26 with 969 viewssaintwizzler

Christ

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

Joke Of The Day on 22:54 - Mar 26 with 959 viewsSaintNick

Joke Of The Day on 22:49 - Mar 26 by saintwizzler

Christ

No his name was Smith

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Joke Of The Day on 22:43 - Mar 27 with 763 viewshedgeend61

Did you know Koi fish always travel in groups of 4?.
Cos If they're attacked Koi A, B and C will scatter, leaving behind the D Koi.

Went to the new Mary Poppins themed restaurant last night for a meal.
Super cauliflower cheese but the lobster was atrocious.

I went to see my doctor as I started to have problems with diction.
"How d'you mean?" he said
"Well" I said," I'm having trouble pronouncing the letters F ,T and H "
"Well" he said " You can't say fairer than that then, can you?"

If Celine Dion had only the vowels in her name, it would be the lyrics to Old McDonald Had a Farm.

There was a woman selling batteries down the park
She sells C cells by the seesaw...
Joke Of The Day on 14:06 - Mar 28 with 549 viewskentsouthampton

Rishi Sunak finds a magic bottle, a genie pops out of it and offers him one wish.
He asks the genie for a unicorn, the genie says can't you wish for something more realistic so Rishi says I wish to win the next election, what colour unicorn do you want comes the reply.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024