Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nathan Woods Contract Extended ... 14:42 - Apr 4 with 2426 viewstheloneranger

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Nathan Woods Contract Extended ... on 22:26 - Apr 4 with 712 viewsRhonddaSwans

I smell trouble brewing with this the 12 month option is to sell him in the summer.
Must be we ain't gonna lose a 5-10mil defender for free are we?

Poll: Euro 2024 Winner 🏆 Predictions

Nathan Woods Contract Extended ... on 07:55 - Apr 5 with 645 viewsjackrmee

Nathan Woods Contract Extended ... on 22:26 - Apr 4 by RhonddaSwans

I smell trouble brewing with this the 12 month option is to sell him in the summer.
Must be we ain't gonna lose a 5-10mil defender for free are we?

Sounds like this to me, by the way Williams spoke about it

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Nathan Woods Contract Extended ... on 08:49 - Apr 5 with 609 viewsheatwave

If Soton fail to go up. Russ I suspect will back in for him. Not sure anyone else has shown any interest.
Nathan Woods Contract Extended ... on 15:55 - Apr 5 with 541 viewsReslovenSwan1

This is a test for the ownership. Wood has played his best football at Swansea and developed here but is not the finished product. It is better for him to continue to develop rather than be stuck on a bench somewhere. Better to pay a dec not wage to him rather than aging injury prone veterans or unused loan players.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Nathan Woods Contract Extended ... on 17:50 - Apr 5 with 483 viewsGixerJack

Nathan Woods Contract Extended ... on 21:27 - Apr 4 by KeithHaynes

Paterson was annoyed that the club didn’t up his wages on the one year option, nothing more and nothing less. His new deal in March saw a wage increase. Then he was all of a sudden happy again. That’s the simple reality.

Could be that Woods was offered an improved deal to extend beyond the 1 year option and turned it down so the club had no option to trigger the 1 year option to “protect” against losing him for zero in the summer 🤷‍♂️
Nathan Woods Contract Extended ... on 20:23 - Apr 5 with 465 viewsKeithHaynes

Nathan Woods Contract Extended ... on 17:50 - Apr 5 by GixerJack

Could be that Woods was offered an improved deal to extend beyond the 1 year option and turned it down so the club had no option to trigger the 1 year option to “protect” against losing him for zero in the summer 🤷‍♂️

If that scenario happened, which hasn’t been disclosed by anyone we talk to at the club, then it’s obvious that the club will cash in.

Five million anyone 😉

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Nathan Woods Contract Extended ... on 22:22 - Apr 5 with 432 viewsjackrmee

Nathan Woods Contract Extended ... on 15:55 - Apr 5 by ReslovenSwan1

This is a test for the ownership. Wood has played his best football at Swansea and developed here but is not the finished product. It is better for him to continue to develop rather than be stuck on a bench somewhere. Better to pay a dec not wage to him rather than aging injury prone veterans or unused loan players.

I think he wants to go.
He won’t go to someone lower.
We won’t pay more than anyone higher.
Southampton will sign him for £9m.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Nathan Woods Contract Extended ... on 22:23 - Apr 5 with 432 viewsjackrmee

Nathan Woods Contract Extended ... on 17:50 - Apr 5 by GixerJack

That could well be it.
That would correlate with what LW said imo

Login to get fewer ads

Nathan Woods Contract Extended ... on 02:56 - Apr 6 with 378 viewsKeithHaynes

Nathan Woods Contract Extended ... on 22:23 - Apr 5 by jackrmee

That could well be it.
That would correlate with what LW said imo

Luke said he hasn’t talked to him and will do in the future to see if he wants to stay at the club …

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Nathan Woods Contract Extended ... on 10:47 - Apr 7 with 283 viewsjackrmee

Nathan Woods Contract Extended ... on 02:56 - Apr 6 by KeithHaynes

Luke said he hasn’t talked to him and will do in the future to see if he wants to stay at the club …

Yeah that’s true, but I feel there was a bit more underlying. The way he was talking, he doesn’t think Wood would be around next season.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024