Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Predictions. Wishful thinking, naive or realistic chance? 15:10 - Apr 7 with 441 viewsSouthamptonfan

As has been stated in another thread, whoever finishes 3rd, probably on the final day, will feel pig sick. I am going to predict that finishing 4th will do us a favour, rather than missing out on the final day with an inevitable defeat at Elland Road. I think we will stutter for a few games, then finish the season strong as the reality of going up via the play offs becomes clear and we prepare. So here is my prediction, and I hope this is how it plays out, as would rather have Ipswich in the day offs, feeling sorry for themselves after a great season.

1st Leicester City
2nd Leeds United
3rd Ipswich Town
4th Southampton
5th West Brom
6th Norwich

Play offs
Ipswich v Norwich - Norwich win
West Brom v Saints - Saints win

Saints beat Norwich at Wembley in a sea of yellow and red colour. But the reds win the end. We would have had time to prepare, we have better players than the others on our day.

So, there we have it, we get promoted. I know I know, it's Saints we will probably blow it, but I had to cheer myself up!!!
[Post edited 7 Apr 15:13]

Poll: After Nick's revelation, would you welcome back Danny Ings?

Predictions. Wishful thinking, naive or realistic chance? on 15:24 - Apr 7 with 391 viewssaint22

I admire the optimism here and on another thread and agree about ending third psychologically but if we continue to perform as we have in recent games we won’t win
Teams have found us out and chances are we will end up playing WBA whom having beaten twice I can’t se happening again
I am hope I am wrong
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024