Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Amit Bhatia on click bait site 09:46 - Apr 28 with 951 viewsfrancisbowles

This popped up on my Google feed.
Have they got the right Bhatia in the photo?
https://footballleagueworld.co.uk/i-am-so-sorry-qpr-co-owner-amit-bhatia-sends-m
Amit Bhatia on click bait site on 09:57 - Apr 28 with 831 viewsstevec

Is it about a weak man who let the wolf in the door and totally capitulated?

Could be him then.
Amit Bhatia on click bait site on 10:01 - Apr 28 with 789 viewsdavman

Yep that's the right guy.

Admitting mistakes is one thing, but acting on them is another. The club needed a massive change this time last year, but they let Sir Les drift off instead of asking him to go, they did not get rid of an obviously inept Manager and instigate a clear out and they left a clearly exhausted CEO to continue.

Either they have now uncovered a masterstroke in Nourry and Marti or have lucked out. Time will tell if the combo has turned the club around, and although early signs are good, our recovery could be a lot to do with a settled pair of excellent CBs and a good set of central midfielders.

Have we stayed within FFP?

In short, their mistake has been the same one since they first got here; they employed the wrong people to run the club for them (or in this case they left them too long and did not sack them).

Hopefully they have now got that right...
[Post edited 28 Apr 10:02]

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Amit Bhatia on click bait site on 10:10 - Apr 28 with 736 viewsconnell10

Let's be real here , he was only really liked because he had a rich father in law that many fans saw ( mistakenly) as a cash cow. He also knew how to say the right things , apart from that a strawman.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Amit Bhatia on click bait site (n/t) (n/t) on 11:37 - Apr 28 with 514 viewsWegerles_Stairs

[Post edited 28 Apr 11:39]
Amit Bhatia on click bait site on 11:37 - Apr 28 with 514 viewsWegerles_Stairs

What Marti has done is incredible and Friday's performance was the best I've seen from us in years. Credit to whoever identified him. However, it does show how much of the last decade has been wasted on lazy, half-arsed appointments. Bhatia appointed Ainsworth because he had "an itch to scratch". Imagine giving your boss that excuse for some f*ck-up at work. You sense with the new CEO, that the grown-ups are back in the room (even if they're under 30) and we have plans in place, rather than drifting nowhere.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024