Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
“I’d put my money on Wigan” over QPR in survival race 19:26 - Apr 3 with 911 viewsJonDoeman

http://www.lifesapitch.co.uk/laptv/id-put-my-money-on-wigan-over-qpr-in-survival

It Is What It Is !!

“I’d put my money on Wigan” over QPR in survival race on 19:42 - Apr 3 with 872 viewsrcap

"If you were going to the final day of the season and you had to put your money on Wigan and the others who haven’t been there before — QPR being a case in point — I’d actually put my money on Wigan"

Well that's a clueless comment. Pretty much all the teams at the bottom, other than maybe Villa, have "been there before". And what if it doesn't all come down to the final day of the season? And, most importantly, who's the third team? Pretty arbitrary to pick Wigan/QPR as a "one goes down"

Overall, a "please read our site" article designed to stir up meaningless controversy.
“I’d put my money on Wigan” over QPR in survival race on 19:52 - Apr 3 with 844 viewsHollowayRanger

“I’d put my money on Wigan” over QPR in survival race on 19:42 - Apr 3 by rcap

"If you were going to the final day of the season and you had to put your money on Wigan and the others who haven’t been there before — QPR being a case in point — I’d actually put my money on Wigan"

Well that's a clueless comment. Pretty much all the teams at the bottom, other than maybe Villa, have "been there before". And what if it doesn't all come down to the final day of the season? And, most importantly, who's the third team? Pretty arbitrary to pick Wigan/QPR as a "one goes down"

Overall, a "please read our site" article designed to stir up meaningless controversy.

what an idiot oh if it goes to final game of season im going for wigan!!!!!

shock

wigan home v wolves
qpr away man city

HARDLY ROCKET SCIENCE IS IT!

and to say we have to play utd chelsea and spurs so are doomed

wigan have utd chelsea arsenal and newcastle hardly easy!

no wigan are doomed in my view its us or bolton in my view

blackburn have some quality some form and vitally winnable games

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

“I’d put my money on Wigan” over QPR in survival race on 19:52 - Apr 3 with 843 views18StoneOfHoop

And you can always rely on the wisdom of Ian Ridley,once of The Observer.He was the genius Chairman who appointed his pal Steve Claridge to be the Weymouth manager in 2003.

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

“I’d put my money on Wigan” over QPR in survival race on 20:03 - Apr 3 with 814 viewsJamie

I'd put my money on him NOT putting his money on Wigan.
“I’d put my money on Wigan” over QPR in survival race on 20:06 - Apr 3 with 810 viewsBazWoT

“I’d put my money on Wigan” over QPR in survival race on 19:52 - Apr 3 by 18StoneOfHoop

And you can always rely on the wisdom of Ian Ridley,once of The Observer.He was the genius Chairman who appointed his pal Steve Claridge to be the Weymouth manager in 2003.

Aha! Know who you mean, journalism's wenger lookalike is he not?

WE R PREMIER LEAGUE, SAY!!!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024