Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rob Green 16:44 - Dec 26 with 8028 viewsTheBlob

Merry Christmas but you forgot to gift wrap the presents.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Rob Green on 16:58 - Dec 26 with 3329 viewsibnumber10

Weak effort
No defenders around him to help either
Rob Green on 17:02 - Dec 26 with 3301 viewsEalingRanger

Should never play for us again.
Rob Green on 17:18 - Dec 26 with 3233 viewsWatfordR

Clearly a foul and dreadful officiating from ref and lino.

That said, Green should be clearing everything out of the way to protect his goal.

Never mind, it'll be something else for 'Arry to complain about while conveniently deflecting any blame for another hopeless performance. Who was it that described him as Warnock v2.0. Indeed.
Rob Green on 17:18 - Dec 26 with 3229 viewsCornish_oooRRRR

It's got to be Yarg

Rob Green on 17:18 - Dec 26 with 3229 viewsQPR1882

HOW THE FCK WAS GREEN TO BLAME FOR EITHER GOAL.

THE 1ST GOAL WAS A GREAT STRIKE AND THE 2ND GOAL I THOUGHT WE WERE BACK IN THE 50'S WITH FORWARDS PUSHING KEEPERS INTO THE NET.

Rob Green on 17:19 - Dec 26 with 3210 viewskropotkin41

Rob Green on 17:02 - Dec 26 by EalingRanger

Should never play for us again.

He did all right. And that second WBA "goal" was a foul every day of the week.

If you can back into goalies and put them into their own net then it makes a mockery of protecting them at all.

Might as well bring back big Centre Forwards and charge them into thet net with the ball int their hands.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Rob Green on 17:19 - Dec 26 with 3204 viewsJamie

Rob Green on 17:18 - Dec 26 by QPR1882

THE 1ST GOAL WAS A GREAT STRIKE AND THE 2ND GOAL I THOUGHT WE WERE BACK IN THE 50'S WITH FORWARDS PUSHING KEEPERS INTO THE NET.

A good keeper controls his area and commands his defence.

Green does neither.

Poor keeper.
Rob Green on 17:20 - Dec 26 with 3189 viewsWatfordR

Rob Green on 17:19 - Dec 26 by Jamie

Green does neither.

Poor keeper.

Doesnt happen often, but yes agree.
Login to get fewer ads

Rob Green on 17:21 - Dec 26 with 3180 viewsCornish_oooRRRR

"I THOUGHT WE WERE BACK IN THE 50'S WITH FORWARDS PUSHING KEEPERS INTO THE NET. "

Got to play till the whistle. Foul, but poor attempt

It's got to be Yarg

Rob Green on 17:22 - Dec 26 with 3159 viewsQPR1882

Rob Green on 17:19 - Dec 26 by Jamie

Green does neither.

Poor keeper.

AND JUST THE OTHER DAY EVERYONE WAS PRAISING GREEN FOR COMING OFF HIS LINE AND COMMANDING HIS AREA UNLIKE CEASER.

WHO WOULD BE A FCKING KEEPER
Rob Green on 17:24 - Dec 26 with 3126 viewsJamie

Rob Green on 17:22 - Dec 26 by QPR1882

AND JUST THE OTHER DAY EVERYONE WAS PRAISING GREEN FOR COMING OFF HIS LINE AND COMMANDING HIS AREA UNLIKE CEASER.

Who is 'everyone'?

If you take a poll (we did) the majority agreed Cesar was our #1 but Green had to be given the chance to lose his place.

He's now down that.
Rob Green on 17:24 - Dec 26 with 3109 viewsPommyhoop

Rob Green on 17:18 - Dec 26 by QPR1882

Green too slow to get down.Footwork all wrong .Hard to see it on the telly or stream.Ask one of the lads who went( I recon.)
Second goal he shoulldve played to the whistle and got a strong fist to it or even moved his other hand.Reminded me of Shilton's pathetic attempt against 4 ft 8 Marradona for the hand of God goal.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Rob Green on 17:25 - Dec 26 with 3103 viewsQPR1882

Rob Green on 17:21 - Dec 26 by Cornish_oooRRRR

"I THOUGHT WE WERE BACK IN THE 50'S WITH FORWARDS PUSHING KEEPERS INTO THE NET. "

Got to play till the whistle. Foul, but poor attempt

HARD TO CARRY ON PLAYING WHEN YOU ARE NOT IN CONTROL OF YOUR OWN BODY AS IT IS PUSHED BACKWARDS
Rob Green on 17:26 - Dec 26 with 3097 viewsBklynRanger

10 year olds running around in the park know to play to the whistle.

Totally fcuking lackadaisical and he had the nerve to have a big fcuking bemused grin on his face after it.
Rob Green on 17:27 - Dec 26 with 3071 viewsCambsHoop

Rob Green on 17:22 - Dec 26 by QPR1882

"WHO WOULD BE A FCKING KEEPER"

Rob Green I'm afraid. Just not a very good one. Makes some good saves but makes too many mistakes.

Even if it was a foul (it possibly was), he shouldn't be standing behind his line waiting for the ref to give it. He can pretty much do what he wants and know that there is no way a penalty will be given against him.

He, and the officials, cost us the game.
Rob Green on 17:27 - Dec 26 with 3068 viewsQPR1882

Rob Green on 17:24 - Dec 26 by Jamie

Who is 'everyone'?

If you take a poll (we did) the majority agreed Cesar was our #1 but Green had to be given the chance to lose his place.

He's now down that.

I'D LOVE NORTH TO BRING UP ALL THE POSTS IN THE LAST WEEK OR SO PRAISING GREEN FOR COMING OFF HIS LINE UNLIKE CEASER.
Rob Green on 17:28 - Dec 26 with 3067 viewsPommyhoop

Rob Green on 17:26 - Dec 26 by BklynRanger

Totally fcuking lackadaisical and he had the nerve to have a big fcuking bemused grin on his face after it.

Farewell, Rob Green. You were like an affectionate, remedial son to me. I'll miss your confused, jam-stained face.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Rob Green on 17:29 - Dec 26 with 3052 viewsWatfordR

Rob Green on 17:26 - Dec 26 by BklynRanger

Yep. The minute you start looking for the officials to do your work for you, you're in trouble.
Rob Green on 17:30 - Dec 26 with 3032 viewsEalingRanger

Rob Green on 17:19 - Dec 26 by kropotkin41

He did all right. And that second WBA "goal" was a foul every day of the week.

If you can back into goalies and put them into their own net then it makes a mockery of protecting them at all.

Might as well bring back big Centre Forwards and charge them into thet net with the ball int their hands.

Green messed up. He could easily, easily have punched it away. Terrible footwork for the first goal as well. Frustrating to watch when a keeper as excellent as Julio Cesar is stranded on the bench.
Rob Green on 17:31 - Dec 26 with 3021 viewsozexile

Rob Green on 17:28 - Dec 26 by Pommyhoop

Farewell, Rob Green. You were like an affectionate, remedial son to me. I'll miss your confused, jam-stained face.

I must say I haven't got much of a problem with their goal . He's rooted to his line. The problem I have with it is that it would never have been given against utd. Surely that's not fair.
Rob Green on 17:31 - Dec 26 with 3016 viewsWatfordR

Rob Green on 17:30 - Dec 26 by EalingRanger

Green messed up. He could easily, easily have punched it away. Terrible footwork for the first goal as well. Frustrating to watch when a keeper as excellent as Julio Cesar is stranded on the bench.

Surely not for much longer.
Rob Green on 17:34 - Dec 26 with 2989 viewsWatfordR

Rob Green on 17:31 - Dec 26 by ozexile

I must say I haven't got much of a problem with their goal . He's rooted to his line. The problem I have with it is that it would never have been given against utd. Surely that's not fair.

It wouldnt have been given against many teams, it was dreadful officiating. But as I say, if you start looking for officials to do your work for you, its a recipe for the sort of disaster we saw today.

As Rangers fans we have a fair number of really amateurish goals conceded to wade through, but that really was just U-11 stuff.
Rob Green on 17:37 - Dec 26 with 2971 viewsgobbles

He stepped back over his own line, then found himself off the pitch when Fortune took a place on the line. And when he couldn't rech the ball, rather than punching it, he flapped.
Last time I saw a goal like that it was in a kids' match.
Fortune certainly didn't push him. The best you could hope for is saying he obstructed Green, but when you compare that to players guiding the ball out of play, it was nothing. Soft, soft, soft.
Rob Green on 17:40 - Dec 26 with 2934 viewsRANGERS4EVER

Shut the f*ck up with the defence of Green it was not a f*cking foul it was sh*t keeping by him
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Rob Green on 17:42 - Dec 26 with 2928 viewsQPR1882

Rob Green on 17:37 - Dec 26 by gobbles

He stepped back over his own line, then found himself off the pitch when Fortune took a place on the line. And when he couldn't rech the ball, rather than punching it, he flapped.
Last time I saw a goal like that it was in a kids' match.
Fortune certainly didn't push him. The best you could hope for is saying he obstructed Green, but when you compare that to players guiding the ball out of play, it was nothing. Soft, soft, soft.

HE STEPPED BACK OVER HIS OWN LINE

WHAT GAME WERE YOU WATCHING, HE WAS BACKED INTO THE GOAL
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024