Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Saints Talk Up Plans For The Future 09:35 - Mar 25 with 719 viewsSaintsNews

Saints Talk Up Plans For The Future 25th Mar 2020 09:31
Saints have confirmed they are continuing to invest in the future of the club with continued work on the stadium and Staplewood, but is this what the fans really want to hear. 3

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Saints Talk Up Plans For The Future on 10:41 - Mar 25 with 656 viewsdirk_doone

Some maintenance work on the stadium is going to take up a fair amount of our capital expenditure budget. So, some of the offices must be in need of a fresh coat of paint.

Sounds ambitious. The future is bright and glossy.

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Saints Talk Up Plans For The Future on 13:05 - Mar 25 with 565 viewsSaintNick

Saints Talk Up Plans For The Future on 10:41 - Mar 25 by dirk_doone

Some maintenance work on the stadium is going to take up a fair amount of our capital expenditure budget. So, some of the offices must be in need of a fresh coat of paint.

Sounds ambitious. The future is bright and glossy.

It sort of proves my point of the article, that they need to start talking up the playing side of things otherwise people will just snipe at them when they say perfectly reasonable things non playing related

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Saints Talk Up Plans For The Future on 22:19 - Mar 25 with 475 viewsSaintsforeverj

"We need to do new things to keep the fans coming"

Do they not understand!! If they put a good team on the pitch, the fans will come. Red astro around the pitch and new turkey burgers won't make any difference!
Serve groil for all I care, as long as the team wins. They are so out of touch. Proper Saints fans come to see the team win and compete, nothing else.

How many fans say "The stadium is newly painted with led lights and they sell curry pies so let's go to the match". This interview with Steel sums up the club to be honest. Thinking about everything but the thing we want, and that's a competitive team. But again he is just another puppet for Gao.
[Post edited 25 Mar 2020 22:26]

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Saints Talk Up Plans For The Future on 23:40 - Mar 25 with 442 viewsthis_charming_man

Saints Talk Up Plans For The Future on 13:05 - Mar 25 by SaintNick

It sort of proves my point of the article, that they need to start talking up the playing side of things otherwise people will just snipe at them when they say perfectly reasonable things non playing related

Agree with your article. Semmens in particular comes across as a very nice guy. But I can’t he but feel the lack of understanding of what the average football fan wants. Even the well intentioned saints voice err,s to be a sham of ego trippers or people representing every minority group there is not the other 98% of fans.

TUIs only reliable source of ITk news. #bewareoffalseprophets
Poll: Who hates the tories the most?

Saints Talk Up Plans For The Future on 08:11 - Mar 26 with 382 viewsSaintNick

Saints Talk Up Plans For The Future on 23:40 - Mar 25 by this_charming_man

Agree with your article. Semmens in particular comes across as a very nice guy. But I can’t he but feel the lack of understanding of what the average football fan wants. Even the well intentioned saints voice err,s to be a sham of ego trippers or people representing every minority group there is not the other 98% of fans.

The hope is Matt Crocker brings his knowledge to the table and they listen to it

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024