Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Newcastle 20:29 - Jan 12 with 900 viewsSalisburySaint

They must be seriously looking over their shoulders at relegation Zone

They really are poor and Bruce’s tactics so negative, set out to defend and only really attack after they go behind or in closing minutes of game.

They didn’t even change these tactics for Sheff Utd , a team yet to keep a clean sheet all season, and got what they deserved a 1-0 defeat.

I can’t imagine Geordies are happy
Newcastle on 21:09 - Jan 12 with 861 viewsbattler

They really are an awful side to watch and must surely be in the bottom 5 at the end of the season if they carry on like this.
How Steve Bruce keeps getting these jobs god only knows.
Newcastle on 22:13 - Jan 12 with 810 viewskingslandstand1

Newcastle on 21:09 - Jan 12 by battler

They really are an awful side to watch and must surely be in the bottom 5 at the end of the season if they carry on like this.

To answer your last question I'm guessing he must be cheap knowing Ashley

Didn't watch the game but to have the distinction of being the first to lose against Sheff U will go down pretty well on Tyneside!
Newcastle on 22:21 - Jan 12 with 804 viewsdirk_doone

Newcastle on 21:09 - Jan 12 by battler

Managers like Allardyce, Hughes and Bruce should not be employed any more as they've made their millions and have no need to continue spoiling the game for the fans. I am old enough to remember seeing all of them as players and of those three, Bruce was the one I had the most respect for but it's time for him to retire, spend his millions and leave the beautiful game alone.

It's not just about age or nationality. Hodgson, Bielsa and Parker, with equally limited squads, still manage to make football entertaining and now, more than ever, that's what people in this country need it to be.
[Post edited 12 Jan 2021 22:28]

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Newcastle on 22:23 - Jan 12 with 800 viewsSalisburySaint

Newcastle on 22:13 - Jan 12 by kingslandstand1

To answer your last question I'm guessing he must be cheap knowing Ashley

Didn't watch the game but to have the distinction of being the first to lose against Sheff U will go down pretty well on Tyneside!

Apparently Newcastle were also one of the few teams that Derby beat when achieving a record low Premier League points tally
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024