Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who do you blame for saints not winning every game ? 17:09 - Aug 14 with 1218 viewsBison

Who do you blame for saints not winning every game ?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Had a blind spot missed Ralph
[Post edited 14 Aug 2021 17:13]

Trust no one in a circus.
Poll: Who do you blame for saints not winning every game ?

Who do you blame for saints not winning every game ? on 17:11 - Aug 14 with 1208 viewsBicester_North

Not winning every game? How about losing too many games in the same old way with the same few players making mistakes and not changing anything until we’re behind late on? It’s boring as f*ck.

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Who do you blame for saints not winning every game ? on 17:22 - Aug 14 with 1176 viewsBison

Who do you blame for saints not winning every game ? on 17:11 - Aug 14 by Bicester_North

Not winning every game? How about losing too many games in the same old way with the same few players making mistakes and not changing anything until we’re behind late on? It’s boring as f*ck.

A team losing millions a year , my team , I am from Southampton Bicester mate.

I will watch them in any division , so go find a rich team or tell me why you want Saints to become Bankrupt ?

Sick of this we should sell our soul mentality , you speak sense when it comes to some subjects but demanding we spend , spend , spend spend , well....

Fuk U.

Goa has made no money out of Saints.

Kat for sure has but...... she is a bird , she could not care less and her Dad left it to her.

A freak of nature , perhaps if Marcus had a son we would be better off.

Now that is a debate !

Am I Mysonogystic ? is that a word >?

Trust no one in a circus.
Poll: Who do you blame for saints not winning every game ?

Who do you blame for saints not winning every game ? on 17:33 - Aug 14 with 1161 viewsBicester_North

Who do you blame for saints not winning every game ? on 17:22 - Aug 14 by Bison

A team losing millions a year , my team , I am from Southampton Bicester mate.

I will watch them in any division , so go find a rich team or tell me why you want Saints to become Bankrupt ?

Sick of this we should sell our soul mentality , you speak sense when it comes to some subjects but demanding we spend , spend , spend spend , well....

Fuk U.

Goa has made no money out of Saints.

Kat for sure has but...... she is a bird , she could not care less and her Dad left it to her.

A freak of nature , perhaps if Marcus had a son we would be better off.

Now that is a debate !

Am I Mysonogystic ? is that a word >?

I’m from Southampton as well you chopper, and I’ve never demanded we spend loads of money. What is getting on my tits is the same old predictable crap with the same old outcome.

Who do you blame for saints not winning every game ? on 17:35 - Aug 14 with 1145 viewsI_would

You mean a team not winning any game, surely.

Poll: How many players should RH play at the back on Saturday?

Who do you blame for saints not winning every game ? on 18:55 - Aug 14 with 1089 viewssaint68

I blame Ralph, he keeps making the same poor decisions before and during the games...you put a sieve like McCarthy in goal and any defence knows they're already at a handicap..he must know this..and he doesn't change it...its as if he believes it will all come good one day..

Or maybe it's an open statement to the board that with the players he picked to start today we will get relegated..

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

Who do you blame for saints not winning every game ? on 19:06 - Aug 14 with 1084 viewskingslandstand1

Who do you blame for saints not winning every game ? on 18:55 - Aug 14 by saint68

I blame Ralph, he keeps making the same poor decisions before and during the games...you put a sieve like McCarthy in goal and any defence knows they're already at a handicap..he must know this..and he doesn't change it...its as if he believes it will all come good one day..

Or maybe it's an open statement to the board that with the players he picked to start today we will get relegated..

He tried that at the end of last season and couldn't have made it any clearer actually stating he needed more plsyers
We've signed a few and by all accounts didnt do too badly today. Unfortunately our opening 4 or 5 games are agaknst teams likely to be top half, Newcastle aside, so 3 or 4 points out of those will have been expected though hoping for a vouple of surprises
Let's face it, did we expect to plat as well and actually take the lead today?
Another bright side is watching the Norwich defence right now ......
Who do you blame for saints not winning every game ? on 19:50 - Aug 14 with 1040 viewsBicester_North

Who do you blame for saints not winning every game ? on 19:06 - Aug 14 by kingslandstand1

He tried that at the end of last season and couldn't have made it any clearer actually stating he needed more plsyers
We've signed a few and by all accounts didnt do too badly today. Unfortunately our opening 4 or 5 games are agaknst teams likely to be top half, Newcastle aside, so 3 or 4 points out of those will have been expected though hoping for a vouple of surprises
Let's face it, did we expect to plat as well and actually take the lead today?
Another bright side is watching the Norwich defence right now ......

Yeah we didn’t play too badly but we conceded 3 goals, and Everton weren’t great. But as usual there were obvious errors involved from the usual suspects.

A lot of teams play ok and get a draw but we are unlikely to because of these usual suspects getting selected, then the manager won’t change anything until it’s too late.

I backed Ralph as long as possible but to see us repeat exactly the same pattern after a whole summer is a real p1sser.

Who do you blame for saints not winning every game ? on 20:16 - Aug 14 with 1012 viewssaint68

Who do you blame for saints not winning every game ? on 19:50 - Aug 14 by Bicester_North

Yeah we didn’t play too badly but we conceded 3 goals, and Everton weren’t great. But as usual there were obvious errors involved from the usual suspects.

A lot of teams play ok and get a draw but we are unlikely to because of these usual suspects getting selected, then the manager won’t change anything until it’s too late.

I backed Ralph as long as possible but to see us repeat exactly the same pattern after a whole summer is a real p1sser.

The perfect quote for our Ralph

"The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results"

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

Login to get fewer ads

Who do you blame for saints not winning every game ? on 20:31 - Aug 14 with 992 viewssaint22

Who do you blame for saints not winning every game ? on 18:55 - Aug 14 by saint68

Forster HAS to start
What worries me is that we simply seem to play the same way all the time.
Up and at them first half grab a goal fade badly then no subs til it’s too late
Mind boggling and stupidly naive
Who do you blame for saints not winning every game ? on 10:36 - Aug 15 with 870 viewsRon11

Who do you blame for saints not winning every game ? on 20:31 - Aug 14 by saint22

Forster HAS to start
What worries me is that we simply seem to play the same way all the time.
Up and at them first half grab a goal fade badly then no subs til it’s too late
Mind boggling and stupidly naive

The 'defence' always looks edgy and nervous when McCarthy's in goal.
Completely baffled as to why he didn't play Forster.
I was hoping all the bizarre selections and late waste of time substitutions were going to be phased out this season.
'I didn't change players until the 80th minute because they were back in the game'.
What?
There are comments about Howe coming in, but he eventually failed at Bournemouth.
Allardyce at this stage, but isn't he employed already?
Who do you blame for saints not winning every game ? on 10:47 - Aug 15 with 866 viewsdirk_doone

Winning???

Out of our last 22 league games we've won 4 and lost 16. With that form you should be asking who would you blame for us getting relegated? The fact McCarthy hasn't kept a single clean sheet for 8 months and we've lost nearly every game he's played , with the worst saves per shots ratio in the league, has to be a factor

McCarthy has let in 41 goals in the 15 games he's played so far this year. When you are letting in 2 or3 or even more goals every game, it's almost impossible to win games, as it was again yesterday.

Our only clean sheets in the last year have been when Forster has been in goal. When McCarthy was out with a virus and Forster played in the 1-0 win v Liverpool we were on top of the world. Then Ralph replaced him with McCarthy again and it's been pretty much downhill ever since, apart from when he picked Forster again briefly when we needed to avoid relegation, and we won a few games against Sheffield United, Burnley and Palace, and had our run to the FA Cup Semi-Final with 4 consecutive clean sheets.
[Post edited 15 Aug 2021 11:14]

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Who do you blame for saints not winning every game ? on 11:41 - Aug 15 with 833 viewsBuenosSaint

Who do you blame for saints not winning every game ? on 10:47 - Aug 15 by dirk_doone

Winning???

Out of our last 22 league games we've won 4 and lost 16. With that form you should be asking who would you blame for us getting relegated? The fact McCarthy hasn't kept a single clean sheet for 8 months and we've lost nearly every game he's played , with the worst saves per shots ratio in the league, has to be a factor

McCarthy has let in 41 goals in the 15 games he's played so far this year. When you are letting in 2 or3 or even more goals every game, it's almost impossible to win games, as it was again yesterday.

Our only clean sheets in the last year have been when Forster has been in goal. When McCarthy was out with a virus and Forster played in the 1-0 win v Liverpool we were on top of the world. Then Ralph replaced him with McCarthy again and it's been pretty much downhill ever since, apart from when he picked Forster again briefly when we needed to avoid relegation, and we won a few games against Sheffield United, Burnley and Palace, and had our run to the FA Cup Semi-Final with 4 consecutive clean sheets.
[Post edited 15 Aug 2021 11:14]

You have made it so clear Dirk. Most agree with you. Just why isn't it clear to the manager? There has to be something else behind the scenes or training that we are unaware of. This is senseless.

Poll: The Long Future

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024