Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
St Mary's Heading For A Sell Out For The Visit Of Leeds United 09:30 - Oct 13 with 682 viewsSaintsNews

St Mary's Heading For A Sell Out For The Visit Of Leeds United 13th Oct 2021 09:29
The three opening games at St Mary's in the Premier League saw a swathe of empty seats, but for the visit of Leeds United it seems that Saints supporters are flocking back with very few seats left available. 7

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
St Mary's Heading For A Sell Out For The Visit Of Leeds United on 10:16 - Oct 13 with 645 viewsSaintsforeverj

Leeds are a big club, but I assume you can watch this at a much cheaper price than the top 4 games. They always bring down a raucous crowd and many are attracted to the likely lively atmosphere. People are picking and choosing their games and this is a good one to choose. Plus, we need our first win so many are going to this one.

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

St Mary's Heading For A Sell Out For The Visit Of Leeds United on 11:40 - Oct 13 with 603 viewsdirk_doone

St Mary's Heading For A Sell Out For The Visit Of Leeds United on 10:16 - Oct 13 by Saintsforeverj

Leeds are a big club, but I assume you can watch this at a much cheaper price than the top 4 games. They always bring down a raucous crowd and many are attracted to the likely lively atmosphere. People are picking and choosing their games and this is a good one to choose. Plus, we need our first win so many are going to this one.

Yes, a potentially good game of football with reasonably priced tickets is always going to be popular.

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

St Mary's Heading For A Sell Out For The Visit Of Leeds United on 12:42 - Oct 13 with 575 viewsExBaselSaint

Still smarting after throwing away £40 on the Wolves game. Totally flaccid and annoying performance.
I need to see someone in the squad can actually score a goal before I return..
Sorry, but the team have their part to play too
[Post edited 13 Oct 2021 12:53]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024