Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Why Not Support Southampton's Local Non league Teams On Saturday 10:55 - Nov 10 with 566 viewsSaintsNews

Why Not Support Southampton's Local Non league Teams On Saturday 10th Nov 2021 10:50
With no Premier League games this weekend we are without a Saints fixture to attend, but why not support grass roots and pop along to one of our local non league sides, AFC Totton are at home and have a cup tie against their biggest rivals this season. 1

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Why Not Support Southampton's Local Non league Teams On Saturday on 12:31 - Nov 10 with 514 viewsSalisburySaint

i try and watch my local team Salisbury as often as possible

went and saw them last night, they are in bad form at then moment, and only had 266 their lowest crowd in years, but got much needed 2-1 win but still on 5th place, and currently above Harrow (although they have 3 games in hand) , who the mighty P*mpey managed to hammer 1-0 at the weekend.

Off on train to Plymouth Parkway at weekend to watch them in the FA Trophy

Your support of your local teams can make a major difference to them, entrance money, money spent in bars and on 50/50 tickets etc. makes a significant impact on the income of the clubs.
Why Not Support Southampton's Local Non league Teams On Saturday on 15:58 - Nov 10 with 450 viewscocklebreath

Off to watch Basingstoke on Saturday at there new home in Winklebury on a plastic pitch

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Why Not Support Southampton's Local Non league Teams On Saturday on 17:13 - Nov 10 with 425 viewsMattFinish

Sorry Nick, there is no way I will ever support Portsmouth
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024