Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sorry SOG if you couldn't see a connection between Angus Gunn & Gavin Bazuna 16:39 - Jun 18 with 612 viewsGRIM

I'm very surprised SOG that you couldn't see any connection between Gunn & Bazuna.
Let's take a look at the facts.
Both were Man City Goalkeepers.
Both were unable to get into City 1st team.
Both were loaned out to lower league clubs.
Both were bought by Saints.
Both cost in excess of 10M.
Let's hope the connection ends there because we don't want another Angus gunn scenario.
Sorry SOG if you couldn't see a connection between Angus Gunn & Gavin Bazuna on 08:52 - Jun 19 with 434 viewsSadoldgit

Both have got two arms. Both have got two legs. Both play professional football. There are some connections Grim but it is a bit of a stretch to assume the worst without even seeing the guy play. The point is that he is a completely different person and should be judged on his own merits rather than any set of particular circumstances. Anyway, thanks for including me in the heading, not that my opinions are worth any particular attention! If you are a father, happy fathers day. If not, perhaps you can be lucky enough to put in some practice in becoming one 😉. Either way, enjoy your day and don’t worry too much about the new signings. You can be certain that they will either be good, bad or indifferent 😎
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024