Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Three Days To Go To The Season Will There Be A Southampton Transfer Shock ! 10:25 - Aug 3 with 792 viewsSaintsNews

Three Days To Go To The Season Will There Be A Southampton Transfer Shock ! 3rd Aug 2022 10:22
With just three days to go before the start of the 2022/23 Premier league season Saints are coming up on the rumour mill and being linked with both incoming and outgoing transfer deals, will any of them come to fruition. 9

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Three Days To Go To The Season Will There Be A Southampton Transfer Shock ! on 08:43 - Aug 4 with 514 viewssaint22

Erm guess what, no.
Three Days To Go To The Season Will There Be A Southampton Transfer Shock ! on 08:45 - Aug 4 with 512 viewsButty101

Three Days To Go To The Season Will There Be A Southampton Transfer Shock ! on 08:43 - Aug 4 by saint22

Erm guess what, no.

I reckon there will be an outgoing - the books need to be balanced. Most likely Che Adams would be my guess.

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Three Days To Go To The Season Will There Be A Southampton Transfer Shock ! on 09:13 - Aug 4 with 476 viewssaint22

Three Days To Go To The Season Will There Be A Southampton Transfer Shock ! on 08:45 - Aug 4 by Butty101

I reckon there will be an outgoing - the books need to be balanced. Most likely Che Adams would be my guess.

its still astonishing we haven't improved our defence
quite staggering
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024