Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A Rough Guide To Tottenham Hotspur 07:45 - Feb 4 with 1015 viewsSaintsNews

A Rough Guide To Tottenham Hotspur 4th Feb 2020 07:45
Saints make their second visit this season to Spurs new stadium, this time we will have almost twice as many fans so there will be a fair few visiting for the first time, here is all the info. 2

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
A Rough Guide To Tottenham Hotspur on 08:33 - Feb 4 with 979 viewsfranniesTache

Handy tip for anyone going, contactless for buses and tubes is considerably cheaper than buying a travel card, it can also be used on the overground from Liverpool st.

Also Nick having recently lived not far from WHL i can tell you there's loads of Spurs that live in the area (especially around Northumberland park), also the area is being gentrified massively and Bruce Grove is fast becoming trendy (and has some quality pubs).

True Craft, The Beehive, The Antwerp Arms, The Bluecoats are all great, you also have Five Miles Brewery and the Beavertown Brewery a bit of a walk away too.

And if you want a weird/quirky pub you've got The High Cross between the ground and Seven Sisters, which is a converted public toilet that now is a micro pub.
A Rough Guide To Tottenham Hotspur on 08:58 - Feb 4 with 957 viewsSaintNick

A Rough Guide To Tottenham Hotspur on 08:33 - Feb 4 by franniesTache

Handy tip for anyone going, contactless for buses and tubes is considerably cheaper than buying a travel card, it can also be used on the overground from Liverpool st.

Also Nick having recently lived not far from WHL i can tell you there's loads of Spurs that live in the area (especially around Northumberland park), also the area is being gentrified massively and Bruce Grove is fast becoming trendy (and has some quality pubs).

True Craft, The Beehive, The Antwerp Arms, The Bluecoats are all great, you also have Five Miles Brewery and the Beavertown Brewery a bit of a walk away too.

And if you want a weird/quirky pub you've got The High Cross between the ground and Seven Sisters, which is a converted public toilet that now is a micro pub.

Good to see that the area is changing , still not sure that those in it would go to watch Spurs though from what I have seen a lot of the housing is more of a social housing nature so would price out their occupants of going even i they do support Spurs not sure about those in the gentrification bit.

I Have only seen small bits though so you would know a lot better than me

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

A Rough Guide To Tottenham Hotspur on 09:34 - Feb 4 with 942 viewsthis_charming_man

You never mentioned you lived in London!

TUIs only reliable source of ITk news. #bewareoffalseprophets
Poll: Who hates the tories the most?

A Rough Guide To Tottenham Hotspur on 09:55 - Feb 4 with 927 viewsSaintNick

A Rough Guide To Tottenham Hotspur on 09:34 - Feb 4 by this_charming_man

You never mentioned you lived in London!

I knew he lived in London arent you ITK

A Rough Guide To Tottenham Hotspur on 10:03 - Feb 4 with 919 viewsfranniesTache

A Rough Guide To Tottenham Hotspur on 08:58 - Feb 4 by SaintNick

Good to see that the area is changing , still not sure that those in it would go to watch Spurs though from what I have seen a lot of the housing is more of a social housing nature so would price out their occupants of going even i they do support Spurs not sure about those in the gentrification bit.

There's one massive estate near the ground (probably the one of the most notorious in London, the Broadwater Farm), the rest is standard housing stock, i actually looked at buying in the area but was already priced out as most started at around £700k for a two bed.

Bruce Grove is now highly attractive due to the amount of full houses and victorian housing stock, something you struggle to find in other parts of London, especially parts so well serviced by transport links, and with the second phase of the Elizabeth line planned to go into Tottenham Hale, also the same people that did the Coal Yard re-development of Kings Cross are doing the same around Tottenham Hale and South Tottenham.

Plus there's also one of those box park things that's going in behind Seven Sisters station, and a huge (but controversial) development right next to Seven Sisters itself.

Don't let the run down looking exterior fool you it's one of the few bits of London where house prices are still rising pretty dramatically, i think it was around 9% increases there in two years if i remember rightly, and i know a fair few Spurs who live in the area (including some who've moved back in)
A Rough Guide To Tottenham Hotspur on 10:06 - Feb 4 with 915 viewsthis_charming_man

A Rough Guide To Tottenham Hotspur on 09:55 - Feb 4 by SaintNick

I knew he lived in London arent you ITK

how did you know that? I don't remember it ever being mentioned before.

A Rough Guide To Tottenham Hotspur on 12:22 - Feb 4 with 873 viewsSaintNick

A Rough Guide To Tottenham Hotspur on 10:06 - Feb 4 by this_charming_man

how did you know that? I don't remember it ever being mentioned before.

I see him at the games sometimes

A Rough Guide To Tottenham Hotspur on 13:58 - Feb 4 with 820 viewsdarthvader

I struggled to know the meaning of "gentrification" on this thread then you mentioned the micro pub conversion... so I get it now
[Post edited 4 Feb 2020 13:59]

keep the faith coyr

Login to get fewer ads

A Rough Guide To Tottenham Hotspur on 14:11 - Feb 4 with 805 viewssaint22

A Rough Guide To Tottenham Hotspur on 10:03 - Feb 4 by franniesTache

There's one massive estate near the ground (probably the one of the most notorious in London, the Broadwater Farm), the rest is standard housing stock, i actually looked at buying in the area but was already priced out as most started at around £700k for a two bed.

Bruce Grove is now highly attractive due to the amount of full houses and victorian housing stock, something you struggle to find in other parts of London, especially parts so well serviced by transport links, and with the second phase of the Elizabeth line planned to go into Tottenham Hale, also the same people that did the Coal Yard re-development of Kings Cross are doing the same around Tottenham Hale and South Tottenham.

Plus there's also one of those box park things that's going in behind Seven Sisters station, and a huge (but controversial) development right next to Seven Sisters itself.

Don't let the run down looking exterior fool you it's one of the few bits of London where house prices are still rising pretty dramatically, i think it was around 9% increases there in two years if i remember rightly, and i know a fair few Spurs who live in the area (including some who've moved back in)

prime area to buy right now witt the same team that did Coal Drops yard regenerating it, property prices will keep climbing, its gonna be avery different place in 5/10 year's time compared to what it was 10 years back
A Rough Guide To Tottenham Hotspur on 14:25 - Feb 4 with 787 viewsWalkingRosie

A Rough Guide To Tottenham Hotspur on 08:58 - Feb 4 by SaintNick

Don't listen to him - 90% of the pubs he recommends won't even be open.

Northam do your job, Northam, Northam do your job

A Rough Guide To Tottenham Hotspur on 15:51 - Feb 4 with 748 viewsfranniesTache

A Rough Guide To Tottenham Hotspur on 14:25 - Feb 4 by WalkingRosie

Don't listen to him - 90% of the pubs he recommends won't even be open.

I recommend open pubs mush, it's the comrade that goes for closed ones or ones where you have to wade through the dust of buildings being demolished to get to.

The thing with the pubs i recommend is that they're f*cking miles from the ground
A Rough Guide To Tottenham Hotspur on 17:15 - Feb 4 with 706 viewsBicester_North

A Rough Guide To Tottenham Hotspur on 14:11 - Feb 4 by saint22

prime area to buy right now witt the same team that did Coal Drops yard regenerating it, property prices will keep climbing, its gonna be avery different place in 5/10 year's time compared to what it was 10 years back

How would you know you lying skate mug, you just copied what FT said in order to keep up your pretence of living in London.

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

A Rough Guide To Tottenham Hotspur on 21:10 - Feb 4 with 613 viewsfranniesTache

A Rough Guide To Tottenham Hotspur on 14:11 - Feb 4 by saint22

What do you make to the new clubs there? Any opinions on Five Miles, the Drumshed, the cowbells or The Cause?
A Rough Guide To Tottenham Hotspur on 22:54 - Feb 4 with 574 viewsthis_charming_man

A Rough Guide To Tottenham Hotspur on 12:22 - Feb 4 by SaintNick

I see him at the games sometimes

I can’t help you there not been to an away game for ages. I don’t miss it and that is something I never thought I’d say 5 years ago

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024