Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Furlough Scheme Extended 17:03 - Apr 17 with 1284 viewsBoris_

Until the end of June... that's confirmation ( as if we needed it ) that you won't be having a pint in a pub until September/October at the earliest.

No way would they open up pubs in the peak of summer, nor would they extend the furlough scheme unless they expected the events, hotel and hospitality industries to be unable to trade in June.

Poll: Claude Puel

Furlough Scheme Extended on 17:38 - Apr 17 with 976 viewsOccasional_Showers

The people’s government standing by the people.

Poll: Did you break any lockdown rules?

Furlough Scheme Extended on 18:07 - Apr 17 with 947 viewsSadoldgit

Surely with social distancing they shouldn’t be standing by anyone?

Jokes aside, wouldn’t it be nice if they stood by healthcare workers in hospitals and care homes, many whom won’t live to see the end of the lockdown.

Another 847 recorded deaths in the last 24 hours so probably in the region of 1000 including those who died in care homes or at home. It really is very grim.
[Post edited 17 Apr 2020 18:26]
Furlough Scheme Extended on 18:54 - Apr 17 with 902 viewsJaySaint

Furlough Scheme Extended on 18:07 - Apr 17 by Sadoldgit

Surely with social distancing they shouldn’t be standing by anyone?

Jokes aside, wouldn’t it be nice if they stood by healthcare workers in hospitals and care homes, many whom won’t live to see the end of the lockdown.

Another 847 recorded deaths in the last 24 hours so probably in the region of 1000 including those who died in care homes or at home. It really is very grim.
[Post edited 17 Apr 2020 18:26]

many of whom wont live to see end of lockdown?

what sort of comment is that?

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

Furlough Scheme Extended on 19:00 - Apr 17 with 895 viewscocklebreath

Furlough Scheme Extended on 17:38 - Apr 17 by Occasional_Showers

The people’s government standing by the people.

Tedious

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Furlough Scheme Extended on 19:28 - Apr 17 with 854 viewsOccasional_Showers

Furlough Scheme Extended on 19:00 - Apr 17 by cocklebreath

Tedious

I’m stood down on 80% pay, this government have repaid my vote many times over.

Furlough Scheme Extended on 20:00 - Apr 17 with 834 viewsDorsetIan

Furlough Scheme Extended on 19:00 - Apr 17 by cocklebreath

Tedious

I think Ignatius would just love it if this country started to the go the way of the US, with the whole thing becoming extremely politicised.

Trump now talking about 'liberating' certain states from lockdown. Scary stuff and I am pleased that - whatever criticism people want to level at the government here - they do at least seem to me to be basing their decisions on saving lives and letting the scientists guide them, rather than childish political posturing.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Furlough Scheme Extended on 21:46 - Apr 17 with 780 viewscocklebreath

Furlough Scheme Extended on 19:28 - Apr 17 by Occasional_Showers

I’m also stood down on 80% but no excuse to be a c&ck

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Furlough Scheme Extended on 22:16 - Apr 17 with 754 viewsSadoldgit

Furlough Scheme Extended on 19:28 - Apr 17 by Occasional_Showers

Good for you. No thought about the thousands who have lost their lives? Once again experts are calling the Government response to the need for PPE and testing “shambolic”. But as long as you are ok. People’s Government? Tell that to the families of those who have died because of the lack of proper equipment and testing.
Login to get fewer ads

Furlough Scheme Extended on 23:19 - Apr 17 with 714 viewsOccasional_Showers

Furlough Scheme Extended on 22:16 - Apr 17 by Sadoldgit

Good for you. No thought about the thousands who have lost their lives? Once again experts are calling the Government response to the need for PPE and testing “shambolic”. But as long as you are ok. People’s Government? Tell that to the families of those who have died because of the lack of proper equipment and testing.

PPE supplies completely fine in my local hospitals, PPE supplies fine in the overwhelming majority of hospitals. The complaints are coming from leftist activists who are using this pandemic as an excuse to bash the Tories.

Furlough Scheme Extended on 23:41 - Apr 17 with 712 viewsDorsetIan

Furlough Scheme Extended on 23:19 - Apr 17 by Occasional_Showers

PPE supplies completely fine in my local hospitals, PPE supplies fine in the overwhelming majority of hospitals. The complaints are coming from leftist activists who are using this pandemic as an excuse to bash the Tories.

That's your view on any criticism that is levelled at Boris and the Tory party. The fact that you are so robotic, are incapable of acknowledging any fault at all, and see all criticism as coming from 'reds under the bed' makes your opinion about as interesting as an 'I love Boris' sticker, wouldn't you say?

Furlough Scheme Extended on 08:50 - Apr 18 with 605 viewsthis_charming_man

Furlough Scheme Extended on 23:41 - Apr 17 by DorsetIan

That's your view on any criticism that is levelled at Boris and the Tory party. The fact that you are so robotic, are incapable of acknowledging any fault at all, and see all criticism as coming from 'reds under the bed' makes your opinion about as interesting as an 'I love Boris' sticker, wouldn't you say?

He’s right though every day social media is full of left wing loons saying all the deaths are the fault of the tories.

TUIs only reliable source of ITk news. #bewareoffalseprophets
Poll: Who hates the tories the most?

Furlough Scheme Extended on 09:36 - Apr 18 with 579 viewsOccasional_Showers

Furlough Scheme Extended on 08:50 - Apr 18 by this_charming_man

He’s right though every day social media is full of left wing loons saying all the deaths are the fault of the tories.

It’s so predictable. They are completely removed from reality. The vast majority of the public recognise that we are in a global emergency, they recognise that the whole world is fighting for supplies, they see our government doing the right things protecting workers and supporting the NHS with the unprecedented speed at which nightingale hospitals are being built. Everybody is pulling together except for the far left vermin who seek to undermine, sow division, and lower morale.

Furlough Scheme Extended on 09:42 - Apr 18 with 574 viewsOlliekhent

Furlough Scheme Extended on 23:41 - Apr 17 by DorsetIan

More childish political posturing from the poster who berates anyone for childish political posturing.

The only bad air around here is you guys farting around.

Furlough Scheme Extended on 09:55 - Apr 18 with 563 viewsJaySaint

#BorisTheButcher was 'trending' on twitter the other day.
the day he left hospital and the claim his illness was faked was debunked.

the FBPE types are desperate for this to be as bad as possible so they can blame the Tory's for every little bit of it.

it is very disturbing

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

Furlough Scheme Extended on 10:17 - Apr 18 with 552 viewssaint22

Furlough Scheme Extended on 09:36 - Apr 18 by Occasional_Showers

It’s so predictable. They are completely removed from reality. The vast majority of the public recognise that we are in a global emergency, they recognise that the whole world is fighting for supplies, they see our government doing the right things protecting workers and supporting the NHS with the unprecedented speed at which nightingale hospitals are being built. Everybody is pulling together except for the far left vermin who seek to undermine, sow division, and lower morale.

It’s the erosion of funding in the health service and care industry by the government over ten years that has exacerbated this problem and yes that is the Tories fault
Furlough Scheme Extended on 10:21 - Apr 18 with 551 viewsBoris_

Furlough Scheme Extended on 09:55 - Apr 18 by JaySaint

#BorisTheButcher was 'trending' on twitter the other day.
the day he left hospital and the claim his illness was faked was debunked.

the FBPE types are desperate for this to be as bad as possible so they can blame the Tory's for every little bit of it.

it is very disturbing

Indeed, you won't see anyone with #FBPE acknowledging, let along praising the government for how quickly we have increased capacity. In fact the extremist lefties seem to think we should always have capacity for a once in a century global pandemic.

To this day, not a single person has died due to lack of access to an ICU bed or ventilator, yet apparently all of the deaths are caused by Tory cuts to the NHS...

Poll: Claude Puel

Furlough Scheme Extended on 10:36 - Apr 18 with 540 viewsRednWight

Furlough Scheme Extended on 20:00 - Apr 17 by DorsetIan

I think Ignatius would just love it if this country started to the go the way of the US, with the whole thing becoming extremely politicised.

Trump now talking about 'liberating' certain states from lockdown. Scary stuff and I am pleased that - whatever criticism people want to level at the government here - they do at least seem to me to be basing their decisions on saving lives and letting the scientists guide them, rather than childish political posturing.

Strangely he only wants to liberate the locked down states controlled by democrats no mention of the republican ones

The older I get the better I was
Poll: Cortese. Would we have him back

Furlough Scheme Extended on 10:51 - Apr 18 with 529 viewsthis_charming_man

Furlough Scheme Extended on 10:17 - Apr 18 by saint22

It’s the erosion of funding in the health service and care industry by the government over ten years that has exacerbated this problem and yes that is the Tories fault

Yet the new nightingale hospital that was built in two weeks is virtually empty......

TUIs only reliable source of ITk news. #bewareoffalseprophets
Poll: Who hates the tories the most?

Furlough Scheme Extended on 10:58 - Apr 18 with 522 viewsDorsetIan

He doesn’t understand the difference between ‘some’ and ‘all’. Sure there are some ‘left wing loons’ criticising the government but he suggests that it is all coming from that direction, which clearly it isn’t.

All sorts of people including scientists are casting a critical eye too. But in Ignatius’ world any criticism proves that the critic is a left wing loon, so it’s all completely circular and therefore completely uninteresting.

I agree with what you posted the other day. We should be supporting the govt but that doesn’t mean questions can’t be asked - and probably best for most of them to be asked when all this is over. But you’ll never get that sort of nuance from a zealot and propagandist like Ignatius.

Furlough Scheme Extended on 11:04 - Apr 18 with 513 viewsDorsetIan

Furlough Scheme Extended on 09:42 - Apr 18 by Olliekhent

More childish political posturing from the poster who berates anyone for childish political posturing.

I can’t worked out which poster you used to be? You go in for quite a bit of supposedly thought out stuff but then you resort to this ad hominem stuff very quickly too.

You don’t seem quite as well read as Basel or quite as thick as Marcus could be - are you maybe the bastard love child of the two?

Furlough Scheme Extended on 11:36 - Apr 18 with 487 viewsDorsetIan

Furlough Scheme Extended on 10:21 - Apr 18 by Boris_

Indeed, you won't see anyone with #FBPE acknowledging, let along praising the government for how quickly we have increased capacity. In fact the extremist lefties seem to think we should always have capacity for a once in a century global pandemic.

To this day, not a single person has died due to lack of access to an ICU bed or ventilator, yet apparently all of the deaths are caused by Tory cuts to the NHS...

Good morning Boris

I agree that the govt has been successful in ensuring that the NHS has not been overwhelmed and that the army (and others) did a brilliant job in building nightingale and other emergency facilities. I also think Matt Hancock is a decent bloke who is doing a good job in very difficult circumstances. The Chancellor too has tried to support individuals and businesses.

My two questions at the moment are why are we comparing so badly with Germany in terms of our death rates and why were we not better prepared, particularly in terms of PPE, which is being cited as an issue by too many people in the NHS to not be an issue. We don’t need to answer these questions now (and neither do we need to say that anyone asking them is an ‘extremist lefty’) but they seem to me to be legitimate questions which will need to be addressed in due course.

Do you think this is an extreme view and/or me trying to politicise the situation?

Furlough Scheme Extended on 11:37 - Apr 18 with 486 viewsOlliekhent

Furlough Scheme Extended on 11:04 - Apr 18 by DorsetIan

I can’t worked out which poster you used to be? You go in for quite a bit of supposedly thought out stuff but then you resort to this ad hominem stuff very quickly too.

You don’t seem quite as well read as Basel or quite as thick as Marcus could be - are you maybe the bastard love child of the two?

You mean there are and have been many others who disagree with your ways and statements? I am not shocked to hear that. Perhaps it is because you ask others to wait until the event is over before questioning actions, while you yourself questions actions of some you dislike EG Boris and Trump.

Perhaps it is because you call out others for name calling, then name call yourself.

No, perhaps it is because you ask people not to politicise, then politicise yourself?

Or maybe you are just an idiot?

Furlough Scheme Extended on 11:58 - Apr 18 with 471 viewsDorsetIan

Furlough Scheme Extended on 11:37 - Apr 18 by Olliekhent

You mean there are and have been many others who disagree with your ways and statements? I am not shocked to hear that. Perhaps it is because you ask others to wait until the event is over before questioning actions, while you yourself questions actions of some you dislike EG Boris and Trump.

Perhaps it is because you call out others for name calling, then name call yourself.

No, perhaps it is because you ask people not to politicise, then politicise yourself?

Or maybe you are just an idiot?

No friend, it’s just an observation. Marcus always used go in for a lot of this stuff of never actually addressing anything but just saying ‘but you are just as bad’, ‘you just proved my point’ etc.

I also said I couldn’t make my mind up, so feel free to cut out all the histrionics and maybe your own personality will shine through.

Furlough Scheme Extended on 11:59 - Apr 18 with 469 viewsSadoldgit

Furlough Scheme Extended on 09:36 - Apr 18 by Occasional_Showers

Morale gets lowered when the truth is covered up. When people having been told we are all in this together are left to fend for themselves, when people go into care homes to be cared for, not to die of something they should be exposed to in care, when people are told one thing and another happens. Reporters seem to be doing the job for some cabinet ministers. How does that raise morale? How does anything said by that clueless idiot Donal Trump raise morale? He is the most powerful man in the western day and every day he says something that destroys any hope that you have for our future with his inane and ill informed uttering. I would put Hancock in his league, but he is another one who does not inspire one iota of confidence. Unless of course you like to be spoon fed bollocks.
Furlough Scheme Extended on 12:02 - Apr 18 with 465 viewsOlliekhent

Furlough Scheme Extended on 11:58 - Apr 18 by DorsetIan

No friend, it’s just an observation. Marcus always used go in for a lot of this stuff of never actually addressing anything but just saying ‘but you are just as bad’, ‘you just proved my point’ etc.

I also said I couldn’t make my mind up, so feel free to cut out all the histrionics and maybe your own personality will shine through.

I was quite detailed in information when I gave you a severe laruping on the Trump WHO thread. I would say i addressed that very well, wouldn't you?

But hey, why should I not call you out for your clear hypocrisy? You would and indeed do, do the same.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024