Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ralph Hasenhuttl Reveals Strange Goalkeeper Rotation Strategy 09:30 - May 2 with 620 viewsSaintsNews

Ralph Hasenhuttl Reveals Strange Goalkeeper Rotation Strategy 2nd May 2021 09:27
Alex McCarthy was one of the stars of the draw with Leicester City on Friday night, but it seems he will not be in the Southampton goal for the trip to Liverpool on Saturday night with manager Ralph Hasenhuttl revealing that he will impose a rotation strategy till the end of the season. 10

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Ralph Hasenhuttl Reveals Strange Goalkeeper Rotation Strategy on 11:29 - May 2 with 558 viewsSadoldgit

Didn’t England do the same for a while with Shelton and Clemence?
It makes sense to me given that there is little between them and that we are virtually safe now. I would imagine that Ralph is looking for one of them to stake a claim for the no 1 spot next season and the other will be sold on, along with Gunn, and a new no 2 will be brought in for development.
Ralph Hasenhuttl Reveals Strange Goalkeeper Rotation Strategy on 14:11 - May 2 with 497 viewscocklebreath

Ralph Hasenhuttl Reveals Strange Goalkeeper Rotation Strategy on 11:29 - May 2 by Sadoldgit

Didn’t England do the same for a while with Shelton and Clemence?
It makes sense to me given that there is little between them and that we are virtually safe now. I would imagine that Ralph is looking for one of them to stake a claim for the no 1 spot next season and the other will be sold on, along with Gunn, and a new no 2 will be brought in for development.

Been trying to sell Forster for 3 years, I reckon McCarthy might be easier to sell so expect him to be out the door. Gunn and Forster keepers next season

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Ralph Hasenhuttl Reveals Strange Goalkeeper Rotation Strategy on 08:47 - May 3 with 373 viewsRon11

Ralph Hasenhuttl Reveals Strange Goalkeeper Rotation Strategy on 14:11 - May 2 by cocklebreath

Been trying to sell Forster for 3 years, I reckon McCarthy might be easier to sell so expect him to be out the door. Gunn and Forster keepers next season

Forster's comeback didn't last long.
He was soon back to making mistakes, but McCarthy's performance against Leicester was one of the best from a Saints keeper this season. He just needs to work on his kicking.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024