Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Southampton B Win Hard Fought Encounter At AFC Totton 10:00 - Aug 3 with 528 viewsSaintsNews

Southampton B Win Hard Fought Encounter At AFC Totton 3rd Aug 2022 09:56
If the Saints B team thought they would have an easy ride at the Snows Stadium on Tuesday evening they would be wrong, despite taking an early lead in the encounter. 1

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Southampton B Win Hard Fought Encounter At AFC Totton on 14:55 - Aug 3 with 396 viewsSaintsforeverj

Nick, I was interested in this game but the £10 ticket price was a bit off putting for what was effectively a reserve team game. Back in the day, at Staplewood, the reserve team games were free for season ticket holders. Are the B team games free normally? The B team does need more coverage too, as someone else put, we rarely get to see the players mentioned, i.e highlights of the games. We all hear about Diamond Edwards and the rest but that's about as far as it goes. The Eastleigh game was good, but they were offering concessions.
[Post edited 3 Aug 2022 14:58]

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Southampton B Win Hard Fought Encounter At AFC Totton on 16:31 - Aug 3 with 340 viewsSaintNick

Southampton B Win Hard Fought Encounter At AFC Totton on 14:55 - Aug 3 by Saintsforeverj

Nick, I was interested in this game but the £10 ticket price was a bit off putting for what was effectively a reserve team game. Back in the day, at Staplewood, the reserve team games were free for season ticket holders. Are the B team games free normally? The B team does need more coverage too, as someone else put, we rarely get to see the players mentioned, i.e highlights of the games. We all hear about Diamond Edwards and the rest but that's about as far as it goes. The Eastleigh game was good, but they were offering concessions.
[Post edited 3 Aug 2022 14:58]

Im not sure what will be charged for the B team games at Totton going forward, for this game Totton were the home side and charged their normal match day admission price of £10 with of course concessions for older and younger fans etc

Ill find out the full details of admission prices for the up coming Saints B games

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024