Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sir Rickie - He knew how to give his all for SFC 20:00 - May 14 with 1481 viewsSouthamptonfan

Rickie Lambert to
@talkSPORT
"It needs to get back to a core of players who love #SaintsFC. There has been a lack of urgency to fight and keep this great club in the Premier League. So many players on the pitch who haven't fought for the shirt this season"

If only we could get a few Lamberts in our team next season, players who want to fight for this club.

He also went on to say
Rickie Lambert on Ralph Hasenhuttl: “Getting rid of Ralph was the biggest mistake of the season, in my opinion. It shocked me to hear that senior players weren’t too gutted to see the back of him"
[Post edited 14 May 2023 20:06]

Poll: After Nick's revelation, would you welcome back Danny Ings?

Sir Rickie - He knew how to give his all for SFC on 23:14 - May 14 with 1294 viewsBridders2

Ralf had lost the team, he was thought of as being arrogant and rude and the security staff had to pull Frazer Forster off him in training at one point, which is why he left. Ralf was past his sell by date and stayed too long.
Sir Rickie - He knew how to give his all for SFC on 23:27 - May 14 with 1278 viewsSouthamptonfan

Sir Rickie - He knew how to give his all for SFC on 23:14 - May 14 by Bridders2

Ralf had lost the team, he was thought of as being arrogant and rude and the security staff had to pull Frazer Forster off him in training at one point, which is why he left. Ralf was past his sell by date and stayed too long.

Ralph lost the team. Is that the same team that have been a disgrace since? The same team that have been terrible for every manager since? The same team that has taken us down? The players had an issue with Ralph and Jones but liked Selles (well for one game)? I'm not sure its clear cut. I know one thing for sure and that's we seen disgraceful performances under 3 different managers. The common denominator being that it's been the same players.
[Post edited 14 May 2023 23:34]

Poll: After Nick's revelation, would you welcome back Danny Ings?

Sir Rickie - He knew how to give his all for SFC on 07:52 - May 15 with 1159 viewsobelisk

Selles has also been a common denominator throughout this season.
Sir Rickie - He knew how to give his all for SFC on 08:15 - May 15 with 1131 viewssaintwizzler

Buying players that are not good enough for The Premier League (Lavia & Alcaraz aside) is the common denominator.
Chuck in two managerial appointments that have been disastrous.

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

Sir Rickie - He knew how to give his all for SFC on 09:33 - May 15 with 1071 viewsRon11

Sir Rickie - He knew how to give his all for SFC on 23:14 - May 14 by Bridders2

Yes, I heard from someone who was close to the Romeu family that as soon as Oriol heard that Hassenhutl wasn't leaving last summer he decided it was time to leave - confrontations and arrogance were mentioned there too. What a loss he's been.
Then there was the public slagging of certain players that was on the rise - it was the biggest mistake not bringing somebody in before the start of this disastrous season. A seasoned pro, who knew the value of a balance of Premium experienced players and youth on the pitch.
Somebody like Michael Carrick. If he doesn't get Boro up, they should be giving him a call.
Sir Rickie - He knew how to give his all for SFC on 22:13 - May 15 with 840 viewskingslandstand1

I was reading today about how well Nathan Redmond has been doing in Turkey (?) and poppling a few goals in "surely a Premier team should be looking at him"
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024