Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Season Tickets 21:13 - Apr 18 with 1463 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Get ready to raid the piggy bank.....

Season tickets for the 2019-20 season are set to go on sale on Wednesday 24 April - and you can beat the queues by requesting your renewal now.

Simply fill out a renewal request form by clicking on the tangerine button below and a member of our ticket sales team will contact you to process your season ticket for the new season.

An early bird discount period will be in place for those who purchase season tickets prior to a set deadline.

Further information, including season ticket prices, will be announced at 6am on Wednesday 24 April.

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

Season Tickets on 09:36 - Apr 20 with 969 viewsLala

NAPM 🤣🤣🤣

when the monkey is high you do not stare you do not stare 🥴
Poll: Blackpool v Arsenal scoreline , just wanted to try out a poll 😏

Season Tickets on 18:46 - Apr 21 with 955 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Blackpool FC’s season tickets go on sale to the public this Wednesday and the interim board say they’re hopeful of reaching the 6,000 mark.

The interim board has stressed the importance of selling as many as possible to keep the club ticking over in the short-term before new owners are in situ.

The club has listened to feedback from supporters at last month’s fans’ forum and has kept prices below the £300 mark.

There will also be an early-bird price where fans can get a discounted season ticket if they purchase before May 31.

These prices cover the vast majority of the ground, although the club will charge more for the three central blocks in the West Stand which are considered prime viewing.

Fans won’t necessarily have to pay for their season ticket in one big lump sum, with the club offering supporters the opportunity to stagger their payments with a finance plan which will see payments made over a nine-month period.

The standard price for a one-off adult ticket has also been reduced to fall in line with the ‘20 is plenty’ campaign, with tickets previously set at £22.

As was suggested at the fans’ forum, the age bracket for senior concessions will be moved from 60 up to 65 from next season onwards, which brings it in line with the majority of other clubs.

The club understands this will affect a number of supporters but they believe it’s the fair thing to do after canvassing fans’ thoughts at the meeting.

The cut-off date to qualify for a concessions has been extended from the start of the season to December 31.

Increasing the age for concession prices has allowed the club to charge less for those aged between 17 and 21, which will be a new age bracket.

The Gazette understands this wouldn’t have been introduced had the club not received the feedback of fans at the forum, where a number of those in attendance stressed the importance of attracting youngsters back to the club.

A number of other discounts and incentives are available for those children aged below 17.

A new family stand will be housed in the South West corner of the ground, where all children must be accompanied by an adult.

Away supporters will be based in the north side of the East Stand next season, with the club setting aside funds to improve toilet and refreshment facilities in that corner of the stadium.

The club say plans are progressing to improve the standard of the pitch, although they believe a lot of the issues are down to a lack of equipment — something that will be addressed by purchasing grow lights, for example.

Further work will also be carried out at Squires Gate but any long-term project will be left to the new owner.

https://www.blackpoolgazette.co.uk/sport/football/blackpool-fc/blackpool-set-a-t

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

Season Tickets on 19:20 - Apr 21 with 950 viewsLala

Season Tickets on 18:46 - Apr 21 by BringBackTheRedRoom

Blackpool FC’s season tickets go on sale to the public this Wednesday and the interim board say they’re hopeful of reaching the 6,000 mark.

The interim board has stressed the importance of selling as many as possible to keep the club ticking over in the short-term before new owners are in situ.

The club has listened to feedback from supporters at last month’s fans’ forum and has kept prices below the £300 mark.

There will also be an early-bird price where fans can get a discounted season ticket if they purchase before May 31.

These prices cover the vast majority of the ground, although the club will charge more for the three central blocks in the West Stand which are considered prime viewing.

Fans won’t necessarily have to pay for their season ticket in one big lump sum, with the club offering supporters the opportunity to stagger their payments with a finance plan which will see payments made over a nine-month period.

The standard price for a one-off adult ticket has also been reduced to fall in line with the ‘20 is plenty’ campaign, with tickets previously set at £22.

As was suggested at the fans’ forum, the age bracket for senior concessions will be moved from 60 up to 65 from next season onwards, which brings it in line with the majority of other clubs.

The club understands this will affect a number of supporters but they believe it’s the fair thing to do after canvassing fans’ thoughts at the meeting.

The cut-off date to qualify for a concessions has been extended from the start of the season to December 31.

Increasing the age for concession prices has allowed the club to charge less for those aged between 17 and 21, which will be a new age bracket.

The Gazette understands this wouldn’t have been introduced had the club not received the feedback of fans at the forum, where a number of those in attendance stressed the importance of attracting youngsters back to the club.

A number of other discounts and incentives are available for those children aged below 17.

A new family stand will be housed in the South West corner of the ground, where all children must be accompanied by an adult.

Away supporters will be based in the north side of the East Stand next season, with the club setting aside funds to improve toilet and refreshment facilities in that corner of the stadium.

The club say plans are progressing to improve the standard of the pitch, although they believe a lot of the issues are down to a lack of equipment — something that will be addressed by purchasing grow lights, for example.

Further work will also be carried out at Squires Gate but any long-term project will be left to the new owner.

https://www.blackpoolgazette.co.uk/sport/football/blackpool-fc/blackpool-set-a-t

All sounds good to me 👍

Season Tickets on 20:09 - Apr 21 with 947 viewsROTTWEILERS

Season Tickets on 19:20 - Apr 21 by Lala

All sounds good to me 👍

No details on the Young Seasiders ?? I'm priced out if this is scrapped...

Go Out. See People. Live Your Lives.
Poll: Player of the Season vote

Season Tickets on 20:12 - Apr 21 with 945 viewsLala

Season Tickets on 20:09 - Apr 21 by ROTTWEILERS

Well I hope that’s not the case Rotts. Certainly needs raising as an issue if it is.

Season Tickets on 20:22 - Apr 21 with 942 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Season Tickets on 20:09 - Apr 21 by ROTTWEILERS

Details on Wednesday ROTTS.

I hope they keep the heavy discounts for under 15s.

I'd keep the Young Seasiders scheme as it is. Maybe at the most, add an extra £5 to the membership. How much is it now? £15?
[Post edited 21 Apr 2019 20:51]

Season Tickets on 23:32 - Apr 21 with 931 viewsImperial

Season Tickets on 20:22 - Apr 21 by BringBackTheRedRoom

Details on Wednesday ROTTS.

I hope they keep the heavy discounts for under 15s.

I'd keep the Young Seasiders scheme as it is. Maybe at the most, add an extra £5 to the membership. How much is it now? £15?
[Post edited 21 Apr 2019 20:51]

The juniors are the future. The cheaper for them the better.
Season Tickets on 18:39 - Apr 22 with 911 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Adult season tickets - £299
Adult early bird - £269

5-11 season tickets - £75

Removal of 60-64 senior discount.

Login to get fewer ads

Season Tickets on 19:13 - Apr 22 with 905 viewsspell_chekker

Season Tickets on 18:39 - Apr 22 by BringBackTheRedRoom

Adult season tickets - £299
Adult early bird - £269

5-11 season tickets - £75

Removal of 60-64 senior discount.

What's your opinion on the 5 - 11 season ticket at £75 Rot?

I think it should be free.

OK £75 for championship.

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.
Poll: Would you like Wellens as Manager?

Season Tickets on 20:06 - Apr 22 with 903 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Season Tickets on 19:13 - Apr 22 by spell_chekker

What's your opinion on the 5 - 11 season ticket at £75 Rot?

I think it should be free.

OK £75 for championship.

Don't know about ROTTS, but my opinion is that increasing the Young Seasiders from £15 to £75 is a massive own goal. If that turns out to be true on Wednesday.

Season Tickets on 23:29 - Apr 22 with 895 viewsspell_chekker

Season Tickets on 20:06 - Apr 22 by BringBackTheRedRoom

Don't know about ROTTS, but my opinion is that increasing the Young Seasiders from £15 to £75 is a massive own goal. If that turns out to be true on Wednesday.

At the most, I'd tag a tenner or 15 onto an adult season ticket.

Among other things, a couple of kids are unpredictable in many ways.

You could be forced to forgo a few matches per season due to unforeseen circumstances.

Even more than few matches if the product on offer is poor.

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.

Season Tickets on 00:57 - Apr 23 with 890 viewsROTTWEILERS

Season Tickets on 20:06 - Apr 22 by BringBackTheRedRoom

spell - I don't think I have a clear answer.

Think I always expected an increase as the original deal was a bargain. I'd like prices to remain similar or slightly increased - wouldn't mind if the free shirt went from the deal.

From very recent personal experience, if you can get an 8-year old kid to agree to a ST, that pretty much guarantees £150+ in extra spending. Pencil cases, bedding, the lot, not to mention the matchday spends .... so to increase the upfront cost of a ST seems daft to me. Too many vocal middle-aged, middle-class male supporters involved in these discussions unfortunately.

Season Tickets on 06:48 - Apr 23 with 882 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Season Tickets on 00:57 - Apr 23 by ROTTWEILERS

spell - I don't think I have a clear answer.

Think I always expected an increase as the original deal was a bargain. I'd like prices to remain similar or slightly increased - wouldn't mind if the free shirt went from the deal.

From very recent personal experience, if you can get an 8-year old kid to agree to a ST, that pretty much guarantees £150+ in extra spending. Pencil cases, bedding, the lot, not to mention the matchday spends .... so to increase the upfront cost of a ST seems daft to me. Too many vocal middle-aged, middle-class male supporters involved in these discussions unfortunately.

It's not just losing the child (children) as supporters, and the extra revenue that brings in on match day, It's also the loss of one (maybe two) adult season ticket holder(s) as well. (as well as the extra revenue from shirt mugs, scarves, etc, etc, etc.... sales).

I'd love them to have a rethink on this.

Season Tickets on 08:17 - Apr 23 with 876 viewsspell_chekker

Season Tickets on 06:48 - Apr 23 by BringBackTheRedRoom

It's not just losing the child (children) as supporters, and the extra revenue that brings in on match day, It's also the loss of one (maybe two) adult season ticket holder(s) as well. (as well as the extra revenue from shirt mugs, scarves, etc, etc, etc.... sales).

I'd love them to have a rethink on this.

The £300 ST price (minus early bird discount) would seem to be in line with other L1 clubs.

The club has got to generate revenue somehow.

Pushing the discount age up to 65, a bit tight but that can be swallowed.

The more I think about this charge put on families and kids, the more I dislike it.

Season Tickets on 08:00 - Apr 24 with 866 viewsspell_chekker

Prices have been confirmed on the official site.

A pity they didn't have a rethink about the kid's ticket.

https://www.blackpoolfc.co.uk/news/2019/april/season-tickets-now-on-sale-for-201

Season Tickets on 08:38 - Apr 24 with 863 viewsspell_chekker

Season Tickets on 08:00 - Apr 24 by spell_chekker

Prices have been confirmed on the official site.

A pity they didn't have a rethink about the kid's ticket.

https://www.blackpoolfc.co.uk/news/2019/april/season-tickets-now-on-sale-for-201

In France, there's a lot of social unrest with the Gilets Jaunes. Normal working people who are getting squeezed at both ends with rising bills and frozen wages. People who've had enough and are looking for a break, wanting to enjoy the rewards of their labours without having to eternally struggle to make ends meet.

I'd prefer to see a cheaper kid's ticket and am trying to understand the receiver's decision. What about this for a theory -

It's the receiver's job to prepare the club for sale. A receiver is bound to be correct in his outlook and would want to offer a solid, standard, normal product in line with similar clubs.

A cheap kid's ticket may be seen as an initiative or an idea. Something a long term owner may consider doing but not within the remit of the receiver. It's the owner's choice to make such proposals and the receiver's to be a safe pair of hands.

Of course there'll be exceptions but without looking, I wouldn't mind betting that the kid's price is a middle of the road tariff, comparable to other clubs.

Season Tickets on 08:58 - Apr 24 with 857 viewsROTTWEILERS

Season Tickets on 08:38 - Apr 24 by spell_chekker

In France, there's a lot of social unrest with the Gilets Jaunes. Normal working people who are getting squeezed at both ends with rising bills and frozen wages. People who've had enough and are looking for a break, wanting to enjoy the rewards of their labours without having to eternally struggle to make ends meet.

I'd prefer to see a cheaper kid's ticket and am trying to understand the receiver's decision. What about this for a theory -

It's the receiver's job to prepare the club for sale. A receiver is bound to be correct in his outlook and would want to offer a solid, standard, normal product in line with similar clubs.

A cheap kid's ticket may be seen as an initiative or an idea. Something a long term owner may consider doing but not within the remit of the receiver. It's the owner's choice to make such proposals and the receiver's to be a safe pair of hands.

Of course there'll be exceptions but without looking, I wouldn't mind betting that the kid's price is a middle of the road tariff, comparable to other clubs.

Confirmed. Not only have the child STs gone up but if I did want to pay the extra (which I can't), I'd have to change blocks.

Big kick in the teeth.

Season Tickets on 09:19 - Apr 24 with 856 viewsspudgun

Season Tickets on 08:38 - Apr 24 by spell_chekker

Good point in your first paragraph, spell about the `Gilets Jaunes`.

The last thing we want is a supporter`s backlash over STs leading to local social unrest, resulting in a wave of right-wing populism and the formation of the `Gilets Mandarine` lead by TangerineNige.

Oh mon Dieu!!
Season Tickets on 10:06 - Apr 24 with 850 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Season Tickets on 09:19 - Apr 24 by spudgun

Good point in your first paragraph, spell about the `Gilets Jaunes`.

The last thing we want is a supporter`s backlash over STs leading to local social unrest, resulting in a wave of right-wing populism and the formation of the `Gilets Mandarine` lead by TangerineNige.

Oh mon Dieu!!

Season tickets for the 2019-20 campaign are now on sale, with early bird discount prices in place until 31 May.

The club has listened to feedback from supporters at a recent fans’ forum and committed to the following:

Early adult season ticket price in standard areas of £269, with post deadline price remaining below £300;

Introduction of a price category for those aged between 17 and 21;

A new Family Stand area in the South West corner;

Option to pay via payment plan over nine months at post deadline price (details to be confirmed in due course);

Banding status to be restored for all season ticket holders;

A matchday league ticket price of £20 for an adult.

To allow for some of the above changes, particularly the 17-21 price category, the club has lifted its senior concession age to 65+, which falls in line with the majority of clubs in The EFL. This is something that was discussed in depth and supported at the fans’ forum, given the current age of a state pension.

Another change for the 2019-20 season will see Blocks L and N become prime location areas, with a seat near the half-way line starting from £319 for an adult.

Seats for existing season ticket holders will be held on reserve until 5pm on Friday 31 May.

For those season ticket holders who previously filled out a form and registered their interest in renewing their season ticket, you will receive a call to renew over the phone.

Standard Early Bird Season Ticket Prices:

£269 for Adults (£11.69 per game);
£219 for Seniors 65+ (£9.52 per game);
£199 for 17-21-year-olds (£8.65 per game);
£149 for 16 and Under (£6.47 per game)
FREE for Under-5s

Family Stand (Blocks Q, R & S) Early Bird Season Ticket Prices:

£149 for 16 and Under (£6.47 per game);
£75 for 5-11-year-olds (£3.26 per game);
FREE for Under-5s

Prime Location Seating (Blocks L & N) Early Bird Season Ticket Prices:

£319 for Adults (£13.86 per game);
£269 for Seniors 65+ (£11.69 per game);
£249 for 17-21-year-olds (£10.82 per game);
£199 for 16 and Under (£8.65 per game)

Concessions must be of relevant age prior to 31 December 2019. Proof of age is required when purchasing your season ticket.

Season tickets for disabled supporters are priced within the appropriate age band and area category and include a complimentary ticket, if required, for their Personal assistant/carer*.

*Applies to those in receipt of enhanced Personal Independence Payment (PIP), or high/medium Disability Living Allowance (DLA).

To purchase your season ticket, please visit the ticket office or call 01253 599745.
To download a stadium plan, which also includes prices after the early discount period has elapsed, please click here.

More information regarding the club’s new payment plan option will be announced in due course. A deal with a finance partner is currently being finalised.

In relation to Block M, the club is currently undergoing a review of this area and will not be selling any new season tickets. Where possible, the club will look to facilitate long-term, existing season ticket holders and those who held a long-term season ticket in that area pre-boycott.

A further announcement regarding Block M, plus the sale of season tickets in hospitality areas, will be made in due course.

Season Tickets on 10:29 - Apr 24 with 848 viewsROTTWEILERS

Season Tickets on 10:06 - Apr 24 by BringBackTheRedRoom

Season tickets for the 2019-20 campaign are now on sale, with early bird discount prices in place until 31 May.

The club has listened to feedback from supporters at a recent fans’ forum and committed to the following:

Early adult season ticket price in standard areas of £269, with post deadline price remaining below £300;

Introduction of a price category for those aged between 17 and 21;

A new Family Stand area in the South West corner;

Option to pay via payment plan over nine months at post deadline price (details to be confirmed in due course);

Banding status to be restored for all season ticket holders;

A matchday league ticket price of £20 for an adult.

To allow for some of the above changes, particularly the 17-21 price category, the club has lifted its senior concession age to 65+, which falls in line with the majority of clubs in The EFL. This is something that was discussed in depth and supported at the fans’ forum, given the current age of a state pension.

Another change for the 2019-20 season will see Blocks L and N become prime location areas, with a seat near the half-way line starting from £319 for an adult.

Seats for existing season ticket holders will be held on reserve until 5pm on Friday 31 May.

For those season ticket holders who previously filled out a form and registered their interest in renewing their season ticket, you will receive a call to renew over the phone.

Standard Early Bird Season Ticket Prices:

£149 for 16 and Under (£6.47 per game)
FREE for Under-5s

Family Stand (Blocks Q, R & S) Early Bird Season Ticket Prices:

£149 for 16 and Under (£6.47 per game);
£75 for 5-11-year-olds (£3.26 per game);
FREE for Under-5s

Prime Location Seating (Blocks L & N) Early Bird Season Ticket Prices:

£319 for Adults (£13.86 per game);
£269 for Seniors 65+ (£11.69 per game);
£249 for 17-21-year-olds (£10.82 per game);
£199 for 16 and Under (£8.65 per game)

Concessions must be of relevant age prior to 31 December 2019. Proof of age is required when purchasing your season ticket.

Season tickets for disabled supporters are priced within the appropriate age band and area category and include a complimentary ticket, if required, for their Personal assistant/carer*.

*Applies to those in receipt of enhanced Personal Independence Payment (PIP), or high/medium Disability Living Allowance (DLA).

To purchase your season ticket, please visit the ticket office or call 01253 599745.
To download a stadium plan, which also includes prices after the early discount period has elapsed, please click here.

More information regarding the club’s new payment plan option will be announced in due course. A deal with a finance partner is currently being finalised.

In relation to Block M, the club is currently undergoing a review of this area and will not be selling any new season tickets. Where possible, the club will look to facilitate long-term, existing season ticket holders and those who held a long-term season ticket in that area pre-boycott.

A further announcement regarding Block M, plus the sale of season tickets in hospitality areas, will be made in due course.

While I'm riled up about being priced out of Bloomfield Rd, why the clamour to subsidise young adults? We aren't a university town. They're either in work, or not - in which case they can't go anyway.

Season Tickets on 11:23 - Apr 24 with 840 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Season Tickets on 10:29 - Apr 24 by ROTTWEILERS

While I'm riled up about being priced out of Bloomfield Rd, why the clamour to subsidise young adults? We aren't a university town. They're either in work, or not - in which case they can't go anyway.

I understand the reasons (as pointed out by TAM on the video of the meeting) why the need to get cash in (pitch, East Stand repairs, general running costs, keeping the books in the black etc...), so I'm broadly in agreement with the pricing structure, except for one......

Think the under 11s pricing is a massive own goal, you're asking families with kids to bear the brunt of the increases.

If Parent(s) can't afford to take their kids, why would they buy adult tickets for themselves? That's short term season ticket revenue lost, as well as long term match day revenue lost.

I know this is not the intention, but the optics look awful. Not only increase the adult season ticket price, move most (not all) from the West to the South West corner, but also charge them £75 per child or pay £149 per child to stay for the "privilege".

Season Tickets on 11:37 - Apr 24 with 837 viewsROTTWEILERS

Season Tickets on 11:23 - Apr 24 by BringBackTheRedRoom

I understand the reasons (as pointed out by TAM on the video of the meeting) why the need to get cash in (pitch, East Stand repairs, general running costs, keeping the books in the black etc...), so I'm broadly in agreement with the pricing structure, except for one......

Think the under 11s pricing is a massive own goal, you're asking families with kids to bear the brunt of the increases.

If Parent(s) can't afford to take their kids, why would they buy adult tickets for themselves? That's short term season ticket revenue lost, as well as long term match day revenue lost.

I know this is not the intention, but the optics look awful. Not only increase the adult season ticket price, move most (not all) from the West to the South West corner, but also charge them £75 per child or pay £149 per child to stay for the "privilege".

I get the need for increased revenues after years of underfunding but as things stand, the club have just lost approx £300 of my cash upfront. Not only that but 2 x lads walking round in Pool shirts from day one of the season (effectively free advertising).

Now I've no doubt that the club will see that £300 and much more as the season progresses but it needn't be that way. I'm really, really unhappy about this. I'm seriously considering revoking my BST membership as that is pretty much the only thing I can do to vent my frustrations.

Season Tickets on 11:40 - Apr 24 with 835 viewsRebeccas_Jeweller

Season Tickets on 11:23 - Apr 24 by BringBackTheRedRoom

The central west stand prices look high to me too? I understand the club needs money in but if we only end up with 3000 - 4000 STs then it has been a futile exercise.
Watching football is becoming a real luxury past time now isn't it?

That said it is a lot cheaper than going to the theatre or watching a concert. However, at the theatre and concert you are guaranteed to be entertained and not watch idiots running on the stage during the performance
Season Tickets on 11:55 - Apr 24 with 831 viewsspell_chekker

Season Tickets on 11:40 - Apr 24 by Rebeccas_Jeweller

The central west stand prices look high to me too? I understand the club needs money in but if we only end up with 3000 - 4000 STs then it has been a futile exercise.
Watching football is becoming a real luxury past time now isn't it?

That said it is a lot cheaper than going to the theatre or watching a concert. However, at the theatre and concert you are guaranteed to be entertained and not watch idiots running on the stage during the performance

Hi Rebecca.

Let's hope new owners do a few quid a kid matches.

Season Tickets on 11:58 - Apr 24 with 830 viewsspell_chekker

This is the most up-to-date article I can find.

There's no mention of kids' season tickets but i suggests that out adult prices are very competitive.

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/41485820

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024