Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Supporters Player of the year 00:13 - Apr 14 with 1830 viewsTenbySwan

Voting now open until 18/4 on official site.

https://enter.swanseacity.com/supporters-player-of-the-year-21-22/

I voted for Kyle Naughton btw

Supporters Player of the year on 00:18 - Apr 14 with 1821 viewsAndyCole

Matty, nailed on.

Pro free speech and alternative opinions - Anti gang-bullying and poor modding thereof - Will always make a stand against those who consistently choose to turn a blind eye

Supporters Player of the year on 00:29 - Apr 14 with 1807 viewsSTID2017

Good shout and thoroughly deserved

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Supporters Player of the year on 06:28 - Apr 14 with 1759 viewsDr_Winston

Naughton has been the most consistent performer of the year and probably the one player in the current team who we have no alternatives for.

I'd love him to win it but he probably won't. Hard to look past Piroe or maybe Downes.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Supporters Player of the year on 09:07 - Apr 14 with 1716 viewsWhiterockin

I went for Naughton a couple of days ago. If fit first name on the team sheet IMO.
Supporters Player of the year on 09:29 - Apr 14 with 1690 viewsWitneyjack

Naughton for me
Supporters Player of the year on 09:32 - Apr 14 with 1683 viewsGixerJack

I voted for Kyle Naughton because of the way he’s embraced the new role he’s been asked to play and the way he’s been able to adapt and make it work for the team.

It’s going to be a close run competition between Piroe, Grimes, Pato and Downes with maybe Oba and Cabango being the most improved.

But for me it’s Naughts. It’s no coincidence that we struggled when he was out for a few weeks and since his return he’s been teaching Cabango the role. Some may have noticed that they swap positions every now and then.

Who would have thought it when we signed him… Kyle Naughton.. the total football lynchpin
Supporters Player of the year on 10:18 - Apr 14 with 1654 viewspencoedjack

Naughton for me followed by Piroe & Downes.

[Post edited 14 Apr 2022 10:20]
Supporters Player of the year on 10:50 - Apr 14 with 1630 viewsMinesapint

Went for Naughton too.

Think he will get this.
Login to get fewer ads

Supporters Player of the year on 10:58 - Apr 14 with 1625 viewsunion_jack

So many worthy players, Naughton being up there but it’s JP for me.

To an extent I’m going against my line of thinking that the best player isn’t always the goal scorer. So often pundits choose scorers as MoM when maybe the keeper (I’m a fully paid up member of that club by the way!) has kept them in the game the other end. But in Piroe’s case, he’s come in having been given the cold shoulder at the start of the season and performed outstandingly over its course,

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Supporters Player of the year on 11:52 - Apr 14 with 1600 viewsSTID2017

Just voted for Kyle Naughton

Supporters Player of the year on 18:53 - Apr 14 with 1527 viewsLorax

I think it's going to be Naughton or Piroe, anybody who scores 20 is always getting a lot of votes. Downes comes in third for me.

Naughton just pinches it for me, some of the above posts having helped convince me.
Supporters Player of the year on 18:59 - Apr 14 with 1517 viewsSTID2017

Supporters Player of the year on 18:53 - Apr 14 by Lorax

I think it's going to be Naughton or Piroe, anybody who scores 20 is always getting a lot of votes. Downes comes in third for me.

Naughton just pinches it for me, some of the above posts having helped convince me.

TBH all three have been excellent and deserve recognition

Supporters Player of the year on 19:32 - Apr 14 with 1499 viewsDr_Winston

Supporters Player of the year on 18:53 - Apr 14 by Lorax

Must admit, I was dubious about Kyle's chances but there's clearly a lot of support for him out there.

Piroe's been great, but I always like it when the non-forwards win prizes. I'm one of those people disappointed that players like Paolo Maldini or Gianluigi Buffon never won the Ballon D'or.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Supporters Player of the year on 21:26 - Apr 14 with 1477 viewsNotLoyal

Supporters Player of the year on 19:32 - Apr 14 by Dr_Winston

Must admit, I was dubious about Kyle's chances but there's clearly a lot of support for him out there.

Piroe's been great, but I always like it when the non-forwards win prizes. I'm one of those people disappointed that players like Paolo Maldini or Gianluigi Buffon never won the Ballon D'or.

Tommy Mutton came close.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024