Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Leeds v Citeh 14:46 - May 2 with 2965 viewsLorax

Apparently there was much controversy in this game, a clear red card offence by Laporte at 1-0 and several other bad decisions that favoured the Mancs.

The referee was Paul Tierney who is from Salford, Greater Manchester. Now I reckon there is no love lost between Leeds and Manchester, how can you appoint a ref from so close to one club? Shouldn't they be choosing refs from further away so there cannot be any accusations?
Leeds v Citeh on 14:49 - May 2 with 2146 viewsSTID2017

Seems crazy that.
So many refs to choose from and they choose one who lives a stones throw from Citeh ?
If Leeds go down, they would be right to ask questions.

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Leeds v Citeh on 14:53 - May 2 with 2136 viewsmax936

Leeds v Citeh on 14:49 - May 2 by STID2017

Seems crazy that.
So many refs to choose from and they choose one who lives a stones throw from Citeh ?

That clown Antony Taylor hails from Manchester as well and I'm sure I heard that he grew up as a Citeh supporter.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Leeds v Citeh on 14:59 - May 2 with 2128 viewsLorax

At least we can't get a referee from Barry or anywhere near but then, all the refs seem to favour our opposition, apart from Cardiff, they seem to dislike them more! Have they had a penalty yet?
Leeds v Citeh on 15:03 - May 2 with 2121 viewsSTID2017

Leeds v Citeh on 14:53 - May 2 by max936

That clown Antony Taylor hails from Manchester as well and I'm sure I heard that he grew up as a Citeh supporter.

You would think that refs would operate on the same principle as the police " No Fear or Favour" ( heard that on TV last night ! ).
However is often witnessed not to be the case.
I do think sometimes referees are just poor, and get accused of being biased as fans don't see (or care about ) the decisions not given for the opposition.

Leeds v Citeh on 15:06 - May 2 with 2115 viewsSTID2017

On the subject of referees, glad to see the ref on Saturday admitting his mistake, and changing Christie's red to a yellow.
Could have been even worse with ten men and they would probably have scored anyway from the penalty

Leeds v Citeh on 15:31 - May 2 with 2101 viewsLorax

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/money/other/went-unpunished-paul-tierney-may-have-made
Leeds v Citeh on 15:37 - May 2 with 2095 viewsunion_jack

Leeds v Citeh on 15:31 - May 2 by Lorax

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/money/other/went-unpunished-paul-tierney-may-have-made

What happened to retrospective action?

Has anything been done about the elbow on Flynn Downes in the B’muff game!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Leeds v Citeh on 17:32 - May 2 with 2017 viewsonehunglow

Leeds v Citeh on 14:49 - May 2 by STID2017

Seems crazy that.

They might also ask questions why throwing objects on to the field of play was allowed right under the noses of the stewards . Some by ten years old kids

Leeds is a filthy excuse for a football club proud of its thug players prouder still of the hatred following them engenders .

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Login to get fewer ads

Leeds v Citeh on 17:54 - May 2 with 2012 viewsbuilthjack

The so called big clubs usually get favours from rest. Time and time again.
The dippers have had loads of decisions their way over the last few years, as have Shitty.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Leeds v Citeh on 18:21 - May 2 with 1987 viewsSTID2017

Leeds v Citeh on 17:32 - May 2 by onehunglow

They might also ask questions why throwing objects on to the field of play was allowed right under the noses of the stewards . Some by ten years old kids

Leeds is a filthy excuse for a football club proud of its thug players prouder still of the hatred following them engenders .

True.
I felt happy walking and talking to Forest fans on Saturday.
When I was walking to and from the car in Leeds, I kept my mouth shut.
Had an intimidating feel around it.

Leeds v Citeh on 18:30 - May 2 with 1979 viewsraynor94

Good enough for them, have always been a horrible cheating club with obnoxious fans

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Leeds v Citeh on 18:40 - May 2 with 1962 viewsmax936

Leeds v Citeh on 17:32 - May 2 by onehunglow

Richarlison chucked a smoke flare back into the crowd yesterday and I don't think anything was said, I would have thought that he might have at least had a yellow for that even a red?

Leeds v Citeh on 18:50 - May 2 with 1946 viewsJohnw102

Leeds v Citeh on 15:06 - May 2 by STID2017

On the subject of referees, glad to see the ref on Saturday admitting his mistake, and changing Christie's red to a yellow.
Could have been even worse with ten men and they would probably have scored anyway from the penalty

Don't see how it was a yellow, the goal was given therefore the ball was dead so didn't matter about the handball. IMO

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

Leeds v Citeh on 18:54 - May 2 with 1936 viewsSTID2017

Leeds v Citeh on 18:50 - May 2 by Johnw102

Don't see how it was a yellow, the goal was given therefore the ball was dead so didn't matter about the handball. IMO

Possibly - fair point.
I was so glad he wasn't sent off at the time, that I didn't think of that ?

Leeds v Citeh on 19:09 - May 2 with 1917 viewsmax936

Leeds v Citeh on 18:21 - May 2 by STID2017

True.
I felt happy walking and talking to Forest fans on Saturday.
When I was walking to and from the car in Leeds, I kept my mouth shut.
Had an intimidating feel around it.

My eldest is up in Leeds been up there since last Sunday for work, stayed up over the weekend as well to save the travelling, he says its tidy enough there, he caught Train over to York and Harrogate today for a look around, sounds as if he had a nice day out, back home on Friday.

Leeds v Citeh on 19:19 - May 2 with 1907 viewsSTID2017

Leeds v Citeh on 19:09 - May 2 by max936

My eldest is up in Leeds been up there since last Sunday for work, stayed up over the weekend as well to save the travelling, he says its tidy enough there, he caught Train over to York and Harrogate today for a look around, sounds as if he had a nice day out, back home on Friday.

I like Leeds as a place.
Just meant around Elland Road on a matchday

Leeds v Citeh on 19:27 - May 2 with 1891 viewsmax936

Leeds v Citeh on 19:19 - May 2 by STID2017

I like Leeds as a place.

Been there watching swans twice, Mrs just said perhaps we can go there next yr if Leeds do come down, I replied no @ing chance.

Leeds v Citeh on 19:31 - May 2 with 1881 viewsFireboy2

Leeds v Citeh on 19:27 - May 2 by max936

Been there watching swans twice, Mrs just said perhaps we can go there next yr if Leeds do come down, I replied no @ing chance.

The last time we played them at their gaff I didn't take the eldest just in case it got a bit hairy, if they come down he's definitely coming as he's fast as f@#£ 🤣
Leeds v Citeh on 19:34 - May 2 with 1879 viewsmax936

Leeds v Citeh on 19:31 - May 2 by Fireboy2

The last time we played them at their gaff I didn't take the eldest just in case it got a bit hairy, if they come down he's definitely coming as he's fast as f@#£ 🤣

Bought him new daps have you

Leeds v Citeh on 19:46 - May 2 with 1861 viewsFireboy2

Leeds v Citeh on 19:34 - May 2 by max936

Bought him new daps have you

No he's three years older and about a foot taller 🤣
Leeds v Citeh on 21:01 - May 2 with 1831 viewsLorax

Leeds v Citeh on 19:09 - May 2 by max936

York is nice.
Leeds v Citeh on 21:05 - May 2 with 1828 viewsmax936

Leeds v Citeh on 21:01 - May 2 by Lorax

York is nice.

So it seems he talked to his mam long enough, she wants to go there now, I ain't walking around looking at the architecture and historic places/buildings, bugger that nonsense

Leeds v Citeh on 21:11 - May 2 with 1826 views73__73

Whether you like Leeds or not, they have a fantastic following.
When they came to the liberty back in Div 1, Swansea beat them 3-0 if I remember correctly, and during the second half they kept the same song/ chant going throughout.

Poll: Should Swansea expand its concourses, to accommodate fans of big clubs

Leeds v Citeh on 21:37 - May 2 with 1805 viewsFireboy2

Leeds v Citeh on 21:05 - May 2 by max936

So it seems he talked to his mam long enough, she wants to go there now, I ain't walking around looking at the architecture and historic places/buildings, bugger that nonsense

York is fantastic, lots to see, plenty of pubs and restaurants as well.
Leeds v Citeh on 21:44 - May 2 with 1798 viewshowenjack

Leeds v Citeh on 19:19 - May 2 by STID2017

I like Leeds as a place.

I remember driving past the Peacock pub and the exhaust fell off my Vauxhall Belmont just as the Leeds fans were heading for the turnstiles !
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024