Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
No Confidence 08:22 - Jun 6 with 4171 viewsLorax

At last it's happened, there will be a confidence vote on Bojo.

I think he could lose, he should lose. I think a lot of MP's will vote against him but many of them weren't brave enough to go public with their opinion in case it affected their careers. That's the self serving kind putting themselves first. it's a secret ballot now though so they can carry on hiding while getting rid of Bojo.

Question now is, if he's ousted, who replaces him. desite his recent issues, Sunak?
No Confidence on 08:35 - Jun 6 with 2870 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

Never forget Gove is always on manoeuvres in the background.
No Confidence on 08:46 - Jun 6 with 2860 viewsLorax

No Confidence on 08:35 - Jun 6 by Flynnidine_Zidownes

Never forget Gove is always on manoeuvres in the background.

Oh yes, never forget Captain Backstabber. There are so many of them though. The whole cabinet needs replacing though, we need decent people in there but I'm struggling to think of any likely candidates.

If Bojo is out and Sunak takes over, who would he choose because surely he'd have to dump most of the current shambles.
No Confidence on 09:39 - Jun 6 with 2820 viewsunion_jack

I think he’ll win the confidence vote tonight but the question will be by how much. A slim margin will see his position untenable ordinarily. But he’s such a narcissist he may feel that a one vote majority is enough to justify him remaining in position.

As Lorax said in the OP it’s who succeeds him is the major problem for the party. Not that I know every airy MP but from those I do, I can’t see anyone having the gravitas to pull off the role, especially on a world stage. Gove? oh please no. Sunak? Not after recent disclosures.

Going to be interesting.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

No Confidence on 09:39 - Jun 6 with 2820 viewsPawelAbbott

I hope to hell its not Sunak, a man whose family makes its money by removing jobs from the UK.
There is no clear front runner, whoever gets it will be scraping the bottom of the barrel
No Confidence on 10:14 - Jun 6 with 2802 viewsWhiterockin

No Confidence on 09:39 - Jun 6 by union_jack

I think he’ll win the confidence vote tonight but the question will be by how much. A slim margin will see his position untenable ordinarily. But he’s such a narcissist he may feel that a one vote majority is enough to justify him remaining in position.

As Lorax said in the OP it’s who succeeds him is the major problem for the party. Not that I know every airy MP but from those I do, I can’t see anyone having the gravitas to pull off the role, especially on a world stage. Gove? oh please no. Sunak? Not after recent disclosures.

Going to be interesting.

He will win the vote tonight, because as mentioned there is not a strong enough candidate to replace him. But how long can he hang on is the question, in the end he will have to go. Looks like both major parties will have new leaders shortly if the murmurs coming out of Durham are true. Politics in the UK is overdue a big shake up.
No Confidence on 10:30 - Jun 6 with 2790 viewsA_Fans_Dad

He will probably win the vote by a substantial margin, but at what cost to the conservatives at the next election?
No Confidence on 11:08 - Jun 6 with 2759 viewsbritferry

Vote is at 6pm

Lets not forget, David Cameron got voted in from nowhere as Tory leader, so there are always MPs there to replace him

Sunak was a shoe-in til somebody did a job on him... I wonder who did that? yeah, my money is on Boris

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

No Confidence on 11:22 - Jun 6 with 2750 viewsBoundy

Theresa May won her vote of no confidence yet was gone within 6 months later .

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Login to get fewer ads

No Confidence on 11:35 - Jun 6 with 2744 viewsfelixstowe_jack

No Confidence on 11:08 - Jun 6 by britferry

Vote is at 6pm

Lets not forget, David Cameron got voted in from nowhere as Tory leader, so there are always MPs there to replace him

Sunak was a shoe-in til somebody did a job on him... I wonder who did that? yeah, my money is on Boris

Probably a left wing civil servant in Downing Street holding parties then sending photos to our left wing media.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

No Confidence on 11:52 - Jun 6 with 2728 viewsDr_Winston

Ben Wallace is the dark horse to replace him. A year ago Sunak would have been a shoo in.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

No Confidence on 12:04 - Jun 6 with 2717 viewspikeypaul

It’s time for BOJO and his interfering wife to go, and for him to rake in the $$$ millions on the circuit in the states.

Liz Truss will be high on the list for his replacement having made such a success of Brexit.

Anyway, he’s done what the country voted him in for and got us out of the EU , something everyone that believes in democracy will be grateful for.

🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

No Confidence on 12:58 - Jun 6 with 2694 viewswaynekerr55

No Confidence on 11:35 - Jun 6 by felixstowe_jack

Probably a left wing civil servant in Downing Street holding parties then sending photos to our left wing media.

"Left wing civil servant"

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

No Confidence on 13:15 - Jun 6 with 2673 viewsonehunglow

Johnson is selfish at a level us plebs could not understand .

He cares only for himself

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

No Confidence on 13:15 - Jun 6 with 2679 viewsPawelAbbott

No Confidence on 12:04 - Jun 6 by pikeypaul

It’s time for BOJO and his interfering wife to go, and for him to rake in the $$$ millions on the circuit in the states.

Liz Truss will be high on the list for his replacement having made such a success of Brexit.

Anyway, he’s done what the country voted him in for and got us out of the EU , something everyone that believes in democracy will be grateful for.

🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧

What has Liz Truss done?
I've not seen anything about Trade Agreements for a long time
No Confidence on 14:22 - Jun 6 with 2647 viewsFlashberryjack

No Confidence on 13:15 - Jun 6 by PawelAbbott

What has Liz Truss done?

I'd go for Liz Truss as well.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

No Confidence on 18:03 - Jun 6 with 2561 viewsGixerJack

No Confidence on 14:22 - Jun 6 by Flashberryjack

I'd go for Liz Truss as well.

Really?…

Or do you mean you think she might be the next Tory leader?
No Confidence on 18:22 - Jun 6 with 2543 viewsonehunglow

No Confidence on 18:03 - Jun 6 by GixerJack

Really?…

Or do you mean you think she might be the next Tory leader?

She might well be and she would be a better option than Bori ,for sure.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

No Confidence on 18:24 - Jun 6 with 2545 viewsGwyn737

He’ll win but I reckon it’ll be closer than some think.

I’m going for about 220 in support. That’s based on his votes mostly coming from MPs on the central payroll.

Really damaging as anyone without a vested interest (or a conscience) will vote to remove, showing how useless he is.

Opposition parties are playing this well - say nothing and leaving them tear themselves apart.
No Confidence on 18:37 - Jun 6 with 2527 viewsFlashberryjack

No Confidence on 18:24 - Jun 6 by Gwyn737

He’ll win but I reckon it’ll be closer than some think.

I’m going for about 220 in support. That’s based on his votes mostly coming from MPs on the central payroll.

Really damaging as anyone without a vested interest (or a conscience) will vote to remove, showing how useless he is.

Opposition parties are playing this well - say nothing and leaving them tear themselves apart.

If the Tories don't boot him out now, they may as well hand the keys of number 10 to Starmer now.

Hello

No Confidence on 18:46 - Jun 6 with 2522 viewsGwyn737

No Confidence on 18:37 - Jun 6 by Flashberryjack

If the Tories don't boot him out now, they may as well hand the keys of number 10 to Starmer now.

There is a way out.

Get rid of Johnson, sack off the ministers who’ve made themselves look stupid (IMO that’s only really Dorris and Shapps so no real loss), and bring in a more healing leader.

Someone mentioned Ben Wallace earlier which I reckon is the best shout at a relaunch.
No Confidence on 19:01 - Jun 6 with 2508 viewsFlashberryjack

No Confidence on 18:46 - Jun 6 by Gwyn737

There is a way out.

Get rid of Johnson, sack off the ministers who’ve made themselves look stupid (IMO that’s only really Dorris and Shapps so no real loss), and bring in a more healing leader.

Someone mentioned Ben Wallace earlier which I reckon is the best shout at a relaunch.

Liz Truss IMO

Hello

No Confidence on 21:03 - Jun 6 with 2468 viewsExiledJack

Too many bedwetters in this country
No Confidence on 21:09 - Jun 6 with 2459 viewsgadgetuk

When your MP's had more confidence in Theresa May.......Ouch.
No Confidence on 21:34 - Jun 6 with 2421 viewsfelixstowe_jack

No Confidence on 13:15 - Jun 6 by PawelAbbott

What has Liz Truss done?

That is because she foreign secretary now and has been September 2021. She is no longer trade secretary.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

No Confidence on 21:57 - Jun 6 with 2394 viewsjack_lord

No Confidence on 13:15 - Jun 6 by onehunglow

Johnson is selfish at a level us plebs could not understand .

He cares only for himself

Exactly, Boris is about as Tory as Blair was a Labour man. He has survived his vote of confidence but he stats are bad. Worse than many other Tory PM's who were gone by the next election.
He only cares about himself and the Boris show so the Teflon act will continue for a year unless the insiders will pressure him to go with more bad results. The next two bi elections will be the start.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024