Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea City have no money but the Trust do. 12:13 - Aug 8 with 2310 viewsReslovenSwan1

The SCST had £880,000 in the last accoundts I read and are due another £500,000. I suggest the members stop moaning and get the SCST to reinvest the £500,000 back into the club by buying the new cheap shares due to become available in the Convertible loan note.

This will

a) Validate the commitment of the SCST to the day to day running of the club
b) Earn respect off the membership who feel badly let down but the court case fiasco
c) Reduce the effects of dilution
d) Help the club and the manager
e) Boost the image of the SCST who otherwise looks like passengers
f) Get respect off the other owners.

The Trust now has the option of never investing in the club again given that is it protected from dilution once their holding hits 5%. Put on the auto pilot and have a snooze.

I suspect this post will be seen as laughable. Why not invest?
[Post edited 8 Aug 2022 18:02]

Wise sage since Toshack era

Swansea City have no money but the Trust do. on 14:51 - Aug 9 with 415 viewsTreforys_Jack

Swansea City have no money but the Trust do. on 13:55 - Aug 9 by ReslovenSwan1

The members were duped. Look at the results not the spin. 6 years of posturing followed by surrender. It is not as if members were not warned.

Members were trusted to make good decision in the interests of the Trust and the club and have come up short.

Buying Swansea city shares 1% for £300k is a good investment do you not think? Silverstein want s to buy, the Trust put their cash in Santander for perhaps less than 0.5% interest pa..

Why are they not registering an interest in buying new shares? No answer. You tell me.

I'm just a regular fan, who has no idea of the insider dealings within the clubs hierarchy, you seem to know a lot regarding the inner machinations though, hmmm
Swansea City have no money but the Trust do. on 15:36 - Aug 9 with 379 viewsReslovenSwan1

Swansea City have no money but the Trust do. on 14:51 - Aug 9 by Treforys_Jack

I'm just a regular fan, who has no idea of the insider dealings within the clubs hierarchy, you seem to know a lot regarding the inner machinations though, hmmm

I am a complete outsider and just figure things out for myself. I have a simple logic. People who invest in the club are good for the club. Levien, SIlverstein, Martin Morgan.

People who do not invest in the club and get zero interests on their deposits and threaten to take the other owners (who are investors) to court are bad for the club. Investment in Welsh businesses is good. Investment in outside London agencies lawyers and money lenders is bad.

People who get things done is good. £13m in the clubs bank account CLN. People who talk about £20m legal claim 5 years of legal posturing hence, when they had to give half of it away in fees is bad.

Not complicated.

Swansea City have no money but the Trust do. on 16:59 - Aug 9 with 352 viewsKilkennyjack

The Trust needs to be ready to step in if the club goes tits up again.

Buying a winger for today would waste that opportunity.

Beware of the Risen People

Swansea City have no money but the Trust do. on 00:02 - Aug 10 with 305 viewsReslovenSwan1

Swansea City have no money but the Trust do. on 16:59 - Aug 9 by Kilkennyjack

Be ready? They have just wasted 6 years of everybody's time and bucket loads of cash. If they wanted to be ready they would have £11m in the bank and a 10% holding.

As it is the the club goes bankrupt they have £1m and 50 buckets, After their performance with the court case they will never be trusted by people that count in the business community. No apology remember which means they will mess up again.

Swansea City have no money but the Trust do. on 00:07 - Aug 10 with 301 viewsTreforys_Jack

Swansea City have no money but the Trust do. on 16:59 - Aug 9 by Kilkennyjack

Their not there to fund the team, their there to protect the club, something that they were prevented from doing by extreme underhand dealings by the previous regime including your man crush.
[Post edited 10 Aug 2022 3:59]
Swansea City have no money but the Trust do. on 00:33 - Aug 10 with 296 viewsReslovenSwan1

Swansea City have no money but the Trust do. on 00:07 - Aug 10 by Treforys_Jack

Their not there to fund the team, their there to protect the club, something that they were prevented from doing by extreme underhand dealings by the previous regime including your man crush.
[Post edited 10 Aug 2022 3:59]

No one quite knows what they are for other than sponsoring Santander bank and various London organisation involved in the failed court case. They have invested £200k in the club and £400k in these legal / funding organisations. Is that what they are for? Its is a disgrace.

Your narrative is their narrative and it collapsed a few month back. It seems to me members still do not understand what has been agreed or anything else of value. The members a of the trust are irrelevant. Just give them your £10.

Swansea City have no money but the Trust do. on 05:14 - Aug 10 with 267 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Swansea City have no money but the Trust do. on 00:33 - Aug 10 by ReslovenSwan1

No one quite knows what they are for other than sponsoring Santander bank and various London organisation involved in the failed court case. They have invested £200k in the club and £400k in these legal / funding organisations. Is that what they are for? Its is a disgrace.

Your narrative is their narrative and it collapsed a few month back. It seems to me members still do not understand what has been agreed or anything else of value. The members a of the trust are irrelevant. Just give them your £10.

If you don't like the trust that is fine.
The only people responsible for the mess Swansea are in are the present board and the manager they appointed.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Swansea City have no money but the Trust do. on 06:51 - Aug 10 with 255 viewsBillyChong

Swansea City have no money but the Trust do. on 00:33 - Aug 10 by ReslovenSwan1

Legal and financial costs are ok though when:

- Silverstein continues to delay converting his loan whilst costing the club interest?
- When being taken to court to pay out against unfairly dismissed directors?
- Taking loans from Aussie loan sharks?

A question Resloven - how much have the original Americans invested in the club since purchase? My reckoning is zero. Their buddy Silverstein has loaned the club money with interest charged, so as it stands has also not invested. In six years that’s pretty poor and it’s starting to show on the playing side.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024