Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
CCFC - They're not very good... 19:13 - Oct 23 with 4315 viewsCatullus

And that's their own opinion.

https://www.ccmb.co.uk/showthread.php?455179-FT-SWANSEA-CITY-2-0-CARDIFF-CITY-Ma

This post has been edited by an administrator

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

CCFC - They're not very good... on 19:55 - Oct 23 with 3358 viewsTogg

Have to agree. Absolutely no sympathy here as they've always tried to have a superior attitude. Basically I think for a city that size and catchment area...an absolute shambles. Swansea have been the Football Capital of Wales for many years now.
CCFC - They're not very good... on 20:39 - Oct 23 with 3314 viewsbritferry

this is why our boards aren't as busy as they should be, we're all over on their boards gloating

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

CCFC - They're not very good... on 21:16 - Oct 23 with 3283 viewsBoundy

CCFC - They're not very good... on 20:39 - Oct 23 by britferry

this is why our boards aren't as busy as they should be, we're all over on their boards gloating

Good isn’t it , nice to read the meltdowns currently ongoing

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

CCFC - They're not very good... on 21:17 - Oct 23 with 3281 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

There’s a very pertinent point on there. If they continue to refuse to pay for Sala they’re facing a three window transfer ban at the very least. Would you want to go eighteen months with that squad we saw today?

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

CCFC - They're not very good... on 21:29 - Oct 23 with 3258 viewsjacksfullaces

always good to pop onto other boards to find loosely the same merry go round of viewpoints across every club dependant on recent form/results.
CCFC - They're not very good... on 21:33 - Oct 23 with 3249 viewsKilkennyjack

CCFC - They're not very good... on 19:55 - Oct 23 by Togg

Have to agree. Absolutely no sympathy here as they've always tried to have a superior attitude. Basically I think for a city that size and catchment area...an absolute shambles. Swansea have been the Football Capital of Wales for many years now.

Since we moved into the Liberty.

Beware of the Risen People

CCFC - They're not very good... on 21:52 - Oct 23 with 3210 viewsDr_Winston

CCFC - They're not very good... on 19:55 - Oct 23 by Togg

They've spent 50+ years being told that they're something special. A major world city as opposed to an upjumped office block. A situation that has worsened since devolution.

They seem to think that sporting success is now something that is due them as their right rather than something that has to be earned. Until they burn through that ego (which may take a while) then they will never achieve it.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

CCFC - They're not very good... on 06:18 - Oct 24 with 3110 viewsWhiterockin

CCFC - They're not very good... on 21:52 - Oct 23 by Dr_Winston

They've spent 50+ years being told that they're something special. A major world city as opposed to an upjumped office block. A situation that has worsened since devolution.

They seem to think that sporting success is now something that is due them as their right rather than something that has to be earned. Until they burn through that ego (which may take a while) then they will never achieve it.

They need to forget who they think they are and start from scratch. Take time and rebuilt the club totally, they have good age group players but they seem to lose their way. From my personal point of view I hope they continue as they are a basket case of a club.
Login to get fewer ads

CCFC - They're not very good... on 07:20 - Oct 24 with 3077 viewsfelixstowe_jack

No doubt the senedd will be holding celebrations to mark the 70th anniversary, in 2025, of Cardiff' being made the capital.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

CCFC - They're not very good... on 09:14 - Oct 24 with 3014 viewsonehunglow

CCFC - They're not very good... on 21:52 - Oct 23 by Dr_Winston

The could have had as Strickly but even lost that

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

CCFC - They're not very good... on 09:59 - Oct 24 with 2989 viewslifelong

Been reading their forums since the game, there are a few posts complimenting the way our club is run and the way we play, which was refreshing to read.
CCFC - They're not very good... on 10:05 - Oct 24 with 2983 viewsWhiterockin

CCFC - They're not very good... on 09:59 - Oct 24 by lifelong

Been reading their forums since the game, there are a few posts complimenting the way our club is run and the way we play, which was refreshing to read.

It's a pity some of our own supporters don't appreciate it.
CCFC - They're not very good... on 10:10 - Oct 24 with 2971 viewsDr_Winston

CCFC - They're not very good... on 10:05 - Oct 24 by Whiterockin

It's a pity some of our own supporters don't appreciate it.

Like RM said. We can't buy so we have to build. Made harder work of it than we had to at times, but the principle remains the same. Indeed, it was the same the last time we had a promotion winning side.

We can't outspend most teams, so we have to be smarter. Build a squad greater than the sum of its parts. Sell and reinvest.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

CCFC - They're not very good... on 11:47 - Oct 24 with 2897 viewsBoundy

CCFC - They're not very good... on 10:10 - Oct 24 by Dr_Winston

Like RM said. We can't buy so we have to build. Made harder work of it than we had to at times, but the principle remains the same. Indeed, it was the same the last time we had a promotion winning side.

We can't outspend most teams, so we have to be smarter. Build a squad greater than the sum of its parts. Sell and reinvest.

carduff are trying to alter their "style" the trouble they've gone and brought in a load of freebies and journeymen , sacked yet another manager whose players they were and not given him a chance to see what he could do , sometimes you need to take a step back before going forward,

CCFC - They're not very good... on 12:02 - Oct 24 with 2889 viewsDr_Winston

CCFC - They're not very good... on 11:47 - Oct 24 by Boundy

carduff are trying to alter their "style" the trouble they've gone and brought in a load of freebies and journeymen , sacked yet another manager whose players they were and not given him a chance to see what he could do , sometimes you need to take a step back before going forward,

They're basically knackered on the pitch and in the stand.

Supporters too arrogant to accept that they're not all that special and need to earn success rather than be handed it, and a meddlesome owner who doesn't understand that unless you're chucking countless millions to Guardiola it takes time to build a team.

CCFC - They're not very good... on 14:00 - Oct 24 with 2808 viewsGixerJack

CCFC - They're not very good... on 12:02 - Oct 24 by Dr_Winston

They're basically knackered on the pitch and in the stand.

Supporters too arrogant to accept that they're not all that special and need to earn success rather than be handed it, and a meddlesome owner who doesn't understand that unless you're chucking countless millions to Guardiola it takes time to build a team.

For Christs sake mun!!! why feed their delusion? Now that someone from outside their bubble has associated them to Pep they’re gonna be all over it 😈
CCFC - They're not very good... on 19:17 - Oct 24 with 2677 viewsbennytheblue

CCFC - They're not very good... on 21:17 - Oct 23 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

There’s a very pertinent point on there. If they continue to refuse to pay for Sala they’re facing a three window transfer ban at the very least. Would you want to go eighteen months with that squad we saw today?

Apparently you looked a bit devoid of ideas and not so great according to people who watched the game? Reckon if we had kept 11 men on the pitch it would have been a decent game for once……
Just stating views of others as I haven’t seen it myself.
CCFC - They're not very good... on 19:19 - Oct 24 with 2671 viewsWhiterockin

CCFC - They're not very good... on 19:17 - Oct 24 by bennytheblue

Apparently you looked a bit devoid of ideas and not so great according to people who watched the game? Reckon if we had kept 11 men on the pitch it would have been a decent game for once……

Delusional.
CCFC - They're not very good... on 19:47 - Oct 24 with 2624 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

It took a bit longer than we would have liked to have scored the first goal because of your time wasting (understandable) and your defenders being allowed to punch the ball away out of the box. It’s always tricky to break down ten men sitting deep but once the first goal went in it was absolute plain sailing.

The second half was just keep ball whilst your lot chased shadows. Apart from one header that ended up in row z I don’t think you touched the ball in our half.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

CCFC - They're not very good... on 20:04 - Oct 24 with 2603 viewsBoundy

Honestly !!, on another day we could nay should have put another 3 past you , it takes time to break down banks of 4 & 5 but we did , twice

CCFC - They're not very good... on 20:34 - Oct 24 with 2560 viewsReslovenSwan1

CCFC - They're not very good... on 11:47 - Oct 24 by Boundy

Correct. If I was Tan I would accept 2-3 fallow years and go all in on youth and some serious technical coaching. The fans would buy it I believe. The Colwill brothers and a few other have talent but an archaic playing style.

The Wales underage teams are currently full of Cardiff not Swansea players with the u17 beating Croatia in Croatia (which the first teams has never achieved) and got a 3-3 with Sweden. This had SIX Cardiff players plus 3 -4 more on the bench.

https://dragonsoccer.co.uk/newsite/index.php?id=156

I was glad to see Silverstein watch the u18 win as Swansea academey needs to up it game.

Wise sage since Toshack era

CCFC - They're not very good... on 21:08 - Oct 24 with 2498 viewsCatullus

CCFC - They're not very good... on 20:34 - Oct 24 by ReslovenSwan1

Correct. If I was Tan I would accept 2-3 fallow years and go all in on youth and some serious technical coaching. The fans would buy it I believe. The Colwill brothers and a few other have talent but an archaic playing style.

The Wales underage teams are currently full of Cardiff not Swansea players with the u17 beating Croatia in Croatia (which the first teams has never achieved) and got a 3-3 with Sweden. This had SIX Cardiff players plus 3 -4 more on the bench.

https://dragonsoccer.co.uk/newsite/index.php?id=156

I was glad to see Silverstein watch the u18 win as Swansea academey needs to up it game.

The problem with that will be 2 things, first their financial situation. Second, good young players will get poached by the bigger and better clubs.

if Cardiff get relegated, and what happens in switzerland could have a big bearing on that, they are in trouble. Even Championship clubs will be pinching their talented youth.

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

CCFC - They're not very good... on 21:49 - Oct 24 with 2444 viewsReslovenSwan1

CCFC - They're not very good... on 21:08 - Oct 24 by Catullus

The problem with that will be 2 things, first their financial situation. Second, good young players will get poached by the bigger and better clubs.

if Cardiff get relegated, and what happens in switzerland could have a big bearing on that, they are in trouble. Even Championship clubs will be pinching their talented youth.

Yes Charlie Crew went to Leeds United. In general they keep most of their prospects simply for family reasons.

Wise sage since Toshack era

CCFC - They're not very good... on 22:07 - Oct 24 with 2419 viewsCatullus

CCFC - They're not very good... on 21:49 - Oct 24 by ReslovenSwan1

Yes Charlie Crew went to Leeds United. In general they keep most of their prospects simply for family reasons.

Would Colwill stay there is they go down?

Their financial position looks quite bad, lose in Switzerland and it gets worse. They already have a poor squad.

They need to accept relegation i think, and start again. Saying that, I don't think tan is going to be spending much more anyway, he's been desperate to cut costs and even with this poor squad he has still been subsidising them heavily, apparently.

CCFC - They're not very good... on 09:33 - Oct 25 with 2315 viewsdantheswansman

"devoid of ideas and not so great according to people who watched the game" Only biased Cardiff supporters could come out with such utter nonsense, truth is you could have had 12 men on the pitch and you would still have lost, that Swansea team are monumentally better in every single position, every single one!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024