Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Betsi Cadawaladr health board: £122m fraud probe launched 06:35 - Dec 23 with 4031 viewsWhiterockin

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-64068921

First special measures now this, how was it allowed to happen.

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

Betsi Cadawaladr health board: £122m fraud probe launched on 19:01 - Jan 2 with 512 viewskrunchykarrot

Betsi Cadawaladr health board: £122m fraud probe launched on 18:49 - Jan 2 by Gwyn737

We need to sort the trading relationship out. It’s vital for our financial future.

At some point it needs to be acknowledged that the view on brexit has shifted’ and coupled with demographic changes means the thirst for closer ties will grow. I reckon it’s inevitable within the next 10 years.

People voted leave for different reasons. If someone voted because they were uneasy about unelected rule then fair enough. There’s been nothing to change your mind. If you voted leave for £350m for the NHS, to stop illegal immigration or for new and exciting trade deals with Tuvalu or whatever, we’ve probably got enough evidence now that that was a bit daft.

Well if thats what any party would stand on fair enough, but i feel that there has been a massive effort to thwart from the majority of MP's from the start. Plus we have had the pandemic, we need to be British and start pushing back a lot harder on the pedantic idiotic stuff.
Betsi Cadawaladr health board: £122m fraud probe launched on 19:16 - Jan 2 with 499 viewsDr_Winston

Betsi Cadawaladr health board: £122m fraud probe launched on 19:01 - Jan 2 by krunchykarrot

Well if thats what any party would stand on fair enough, but i feel that there has been a massive effort to thwart from the majority of MP's from the start. Plus we have had the pandemic, we need to be British and start pushing back a lot harder on the pedantic idiotic stuff.

Seems that the biggest problem with the Brexit negotiations thus far has been the fact that they have mostly been conducted by Remainers.

Both May and Hammond were staunch Remainers. Allied to a generally pro-Remain civil service the first three years the EU had us over a barrel and knew it. All impetus was lost.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Betsi Cadawaladr health board: £122m fraud probe launched on 19:20 - Jan 2 with 487 viewskrunchykarrot

Betsi Cadawaladr health board: £122m fraud probe launched on 19:16 - Jan 2 by Dr_Winston

Seems that the biggest problem with the Brexit negotiations thus far has been the fact that they have mostly been conducted by Remainers.

Both May and Hammond were staunch Remainers. Allied to a generally pro-Remain civil service the first three years the EU had us over a barrel and knew it. All impetus was lost.

I read a stupid fact a while ago regarding customs stops in NI. If it persists put a £5 on french wines as i believe Londoners drink more of it than the rest of the EU.
Betsi Cadawaladr health board: £122m fraud probe launched on 19:51 - Jan 2 with 467 viewsCatullus

A large part of my leave vote was because the EU is full of unelected people issuing edicts but also because we have quite enough corrupt politicians of our own without importing more.

For me to change my vote the EU would have to reform to.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Betsi Cadawaladr health board: £122m fraud probe launched on 23:52 - Jan 2 with 430 viewsTreforys_Jack

Betsi Cadawaladr health board: £122m fraud probe launched on 22:07 - Jan 1 by Treforys_Jack

Say something positive it's achieved kilks, go on, can't be hard surely?
[Post edited 1 Jan 2023 22:07]

Anything kilks?
Betsi Cadawaladr health board: £122m fraud probe launched on 00:35 - Jan 3 with 422 viewsLuther27

Lost track now. Isn’t this thread about fraud in North Wales NHS?
Betsi Cadawaladr health board: £122m fraud probe launched on 09:47 - Jan 3 with 391 viewskrunchykarrot

Betsi Cadawaladr health board: £122m fraud probe launched on 00:35 - Jan 3 by Luther27

Lost track now. Isn’t this thread about fraud in North Wales NHS?

Yes it was, my fault i suppose but i enjoyed the sensible discussion there might be hope after all.
Betsi Cadawaladr health board: £122m fraud probe launched on 10:23 - Jan 3 with 383 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Betsi Cadawaladr health board: £122m fraud probe launched on 12:13 - Jan 2 by Dr_Winston

This harks back to something I previously mentioned, in that the "Cost of Living Crisis" simply isn't one for quite a lot of people.

There are plenty of households out there with enough income to cover a 10% rise in the price of most things without losing too much sleep. I'd even venture so far as to say a clear majority of them.

I know plenty of people who earn enough or have enough of a household income that the current situation has passed them almost entirely by. And these aren't wealthy people by any stretch. Just full time workers earning on or slightly above average wage.

The problems lie with those who don't. Single income households on a low income. The unemployed. A minority, but one that will suffer.

I can't find it, but I read a piece of analysis that indicated that 75 to 80 percent of households would be able to cope, some through reallocated spending.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Login to get fewer ads

Betsi Cadawaladr health board: £122m fraud probe launched on 12:17 - Jan 3 with 366 viewsDr_Winston

Betsi Cadawaladr health board: £122m fraud probe launched on 10:23 - Jan 3 by JACKMANANDBOY

I can't find it, but I read a piece of analysis that indicated that 75 to 80 percent of households would be able to cope, some through reallocated spending.

Sounds a little on the high side to me, but wouldn't rule it out.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024