Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hull City on a roll, only the Swans can stop them this weekend ! 09:30 - Feb 6 with 1592 viewsSwansIndependent

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/61885/hull-city-on-a-rol

Ain’t so bad, click above.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Hull City on a roll, only the Swans can stop them this weekend ! on 09:37 - Feb 6 with 1563 viewsWhiterockin

They don't seem to be scoring more than one goal in a game, we can nick this 1-2.
Hull City on a roll, only the Swans can stop them this weekend ! on 09:45 - Feb 6 with 1554 viewsKeithHaynes

Hull City on a roll, only the Swans can stop them this weekend ! on 09:37 - Feb 6 by Whiterockin

They don't seem to be scoring more than one goal in a game, we can nick this 1-2.

Their results aren’t too tasty, okay they are sixth, but they aren’t reflecting a side in that much form. However, their new signings are excellent.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Hull City on a roll, only the Swans can stop them this weekend ! on 10:01 - Feb 6 with 1535 viewsunion_jack

Hull City on a roll, only the Swans can stop them this weekend ! on 09:37 - Feb 6 by Whiterockin

On my reckoning that means we’ve got to score twice. Mmmmmmm🤨

On a serious note, a point here would be a good result for us.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Hull City on a roll, only the Swans can stop them this weekend ! on 10:11 - Feb 6 with 1521 viewsKeithHaynes

Hull City on a roll, only the Swans can stop them this weekend ! on 10:01 - Feb 6 by union_jack

On my reckoning that means we’ve got to score twice. Mmmmmmm🤨

On a serious note, a point here would be a good result for us.

We will turn Leeds inside out as well.
Then Ipswich. They are on a big wobble,

Hull City on a roll, only the Swans can stop them this weekend ! on 10:13 - Feb 6 with 1516 viewsunion_jack

Hull City on a roll, only the Swans can stop them this weekend ! on 10:11 - Feb 6 by KeithHaynes

We will turn Leeds inside out as well.
Then Ipswich. They are on a big wobble,

😄👍

😒

Hull City on a roll, only the Swans can stop them this weekend ! on 10:42 - Feb 6 with 1485 viewsonehunglow

Hull City on a roll, only the Swans can stop them this weekend ! on 10:13 - Feb 6 by union_jack

😄👍

😒

Wifey hasn't brought the Waterford Crystal back out and it's staying well out of it as England play Wales after Hull game
Last Saturday , I got cross

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Hull City on a roll, only the Swans can stop them this weekend ! on 10:44 - Feb 6 with 1482 viewsAzzuriswan

Got nothing to lose against Hull apart from just over 90 minutes of your life if we lose. As long as we dont start negatively giving them the ascendency lets go for a win. we have the pace now and perhaps we could start with the Ukrainian up front giving their defence something to think about instead of us fannying around at the back.
Hull City on a roll, only the Swans can stop them this weekend ! on 10:51 - Feb 6 with 1470 viewsunion_jack

Hull City on a roll, only the Swans can stop them this weekend ! on 10:44 - Feb 6 by Azzuriswan

Got nothing to lose against Hull apart from just over 90 minutes of your life if we lose. As long as we dont start negatively giving them the ascendency lets go for a win. we have the pace now and perhaps we could start with the Ukrainian up front giving their defence something to think about instead of us fannying around at the back.

Radical👍😂

Totally agree.

Login to get fewer ads

Hull City on a roll, only the Swans can stop them this weekend ! on 11:21 - Feb 6 with 1423 viewsonehunglow

Hull City on a roll, only the Swans can stop them this weekend ! on 10:44 - Feb 6 by Azzuriswan

Indeed.
Good post.
Wingers with real pace and a big CF to convert
Should be a no brainer

Hull City on a roll, only the Swans can stop them this weekend ! on 11:22 - Feb 6 with 1423 viewsBoundy

Id like to think this is a start of a change of fortunes for us , no one can defend against pace and with a target man up front ( not Yates) with Cullen hovering around the box then perhaps this is our time to shine,

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Hull City on a roll, only the Swans can stop them this weekend ! on 11:26 - Feb 6 with 1416 viewsonehunglow

Hull City on a roll, only the Swans can stop them this weekend ! on 11:22 - Feb 6 by Boundy

Id like to think this is a start of a change of fortunes for us , no one can defend against pace and with a target man up front ( not Yates) with Cullen hovering around the box then perhaps this is our time to shine,

This is what’s frying my brain.
If the Uke is not fit ,he shouldn’t be on the bench at all. We can’t afford passengers .
Ronald could be real dynamite.
He seems to have attitude too,he might even be “ troublesome”.He ain’t going to be happy seeing ball passed around slowly at walking pace when he’s dying to get at opponents .
He’s one of the most refreshing sights in many years and we’d better look after him,not feck him about or he will be off cone next season.
He will be on the radar of many clubs before much longer .
I’m hoping we will be smart and realise that

Yeah baby

Hull City on a roll, only the Swans can stop them this weekend ! on 13:22 - Feb 6 with 1324 viewsBoundy

Hull City on a roll, only the Swans can stop them this weekend ! on 11:26 - Feb 6 by onehunglow

This is what’s frying my brain.
If the Uke is not fit ,he shouldn’t be on the bench at all. We can’t afford passengers .
Ronald could be real dynamite.
He seems to have attitude too,he might even be “ troublesome”.He ain’t going to be happy seeing ball passed around slowly at walking pace when he’s dying to get at opponents .
He’s one of the most refreshing sights in many years and we’d better look after him,not feck him about or he will be off cone next season.
He will be on the radar of many clubs before much longer .
I’m hoping we will be smart and realise that

Yeah baby

Watching him up close and personal on Saturday ( first half) he looked more than a willing runner and had pace to burn especially those few balls through the channels . He also seemed to care (Fulton take note ) , I think on even based on these few run outs it looks we have very good player on our hands.

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Hull City on a roll, only the Swans can stop them this weekend ! on 14:31 - Feb 6 with 1257 viewsEagleEye

Hull City on a roll, only the Swans can stop them this weekend ! on 11:22 - Feb 6 by Boundy

Let’s hope it is a change of fortunes. We have been to Hull with far better squads than what we have now & failed many times.

Wouldn’t it be good if we are starting the second half without having to chase the game ? Wouldn’t it be good after the game without having to read all about the promising signs, false hopes, missed sitters & soft goals given away ?

It’s time that the manager can show he can cope in this division & apply lessons learnt from all the beatings that we have taken recently. Limping over the line against Morecambe & a fortuitous draw against struggling Brum not really doing it for many
Hull City on a roll, only the Swans can stop them this weekend ! on 18:10 - Feb 6 with 1159 viewsonehunglow

Hull City on a roll, only the Swans can stop them this weekend ! on 13:22 - Feb 6 by Boundy

Watching him up close and personal on Saturday ( first half) he looked more than a willing runner and had pace to burn especially those few balls through the channels . He also seemed to care (Fulton take note ) , I think on even based on these few run outs it looks we have very good player on our hands.

I’ve spent a lot of my life observing people.Seriously . Body language is very revealing . It’s not a fine art,it’s true but Ron looks like he could be brilliant but difficult . Good job we no longer have Russy in charge as he’d probably keep him benched ,so credit to Lukey for that .

Just quit the suicide defence and we will be fine

Hull City on a roll, only the Swans can stop them this weekend ! on 18:32 - Feb 6 with 1143 viewsWhiterockin

Hull City on a roll, only the Swans can stop them this weekend ! on 18:10 - Feb 6 by onehunglow

I’ve spent a lot of my life observing people.Seriously . Body language is very revealing . It’s not a fine art,it’s true but Ron looks like he could be brilliant but difficult . Good job we no longer have Russy in charge as he’d probably keep him benched ,so credit to Lukey for that .

You really can't let Martin go can you.
Hull City on a roll, only the Swans can stop them this weekend ! on 18:51 - Feb 6 with 1099 viewsbuilthjack

We are bound to come good sometime. A win will get us going.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Hull City on a roll, only the Swans can stop them this weekend ! on 20:35 - Feb 6 with 1055 viewsReslovenSwan1

Hull have a feeling that Stoke have. Better on paper than on grass. Every season they and stoke appear to significantly strengthen and end up significantly under performing. They will have good spells of course.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Hull City on a roll, only the Swans can stop them this weekend ! on 00:16 - Feb 7 with 983 viewsKeithHaynes

Hull City on a roll, only the Swans can stop them this weekend ! on 18:10 - Feb 6 by onehunglow

Or Duff ? Or Cooper ?
Honestly it’s quite worrying.

I see these managers as just that. Managers. Addressing their personal traits ( and the use of the words hate, fraud, cheat ) and there’s plenty more have meant we had to get another moderator just to deal with it. It went away but this obsession is creeping back and it’s crazy. Eight months !

It’s more than a discussion about an ex football manager, it’s repetitive ( in one case ) continuous tirades and personal attacks on one man. I’ll leave you to guess who has posted 120 plus posts saying the same thing. Life is too short for this weird obsession and continual reference to one person. And the blame associated to him is ridiculous .

Having this continual hate for a person that most don’t even know is as bizarre as it is worrying. Ok, if that is how people want to run their lives crack on. Have a decent discussion about him without the bile and hate. However, I’m certain the vast majority can’t do that and are happy to hate instead of taking a step back and having a thought about what they are saying. Or how it’s affecting them as well. It’s quite clear hate makes people happy.

Hull City on a roll, only the Swans can stop them this weekend ! on 09:34 - Feb 9 with 674 viewspete

Hull City on a roll, only the Swans can stop them this weekend ! on 18:51 - Feb 6 by builthjack

We are bound to come good sometime. A win will get us going.

the problem is we are just above the dreaded drop zone and the way we have performed as past games have shown unless there is a marked improvment we will get dragged closer to or even into that zone.
Every game is difficult but the next few fixtures are even more so,am hoping for a big change if effort and then fortune over the coming weeks but with treperdation
Safe travel to all those going (dont forget part of m 42 closed)
Hull City on a roll, only the Swans can stop them this weekend ! on 10:21 - Feb 9 with 645 viewsonehunglow

Hull City on a roll, only the Swans can stop them this weekend ! on 00:16 - Feb 7 by KeithHaynes

Or Duff ? Or Cooper ?
Honestly it’s quite worrying.

I see these managers as just that. Managers. Addressing their personal traits ( and the use of the words hate, fraud, cheat ) and there’s plenty more have meant we had to get another moderator just to deal with it. It went away but this obsession is creeping back and it’s crazy. Eight months !

It’s more than a discussion about an ex football manager, it’s repetitive ( in one case ) continuous tirades and personal attacks on one man. I’ll leave you to guess who has posted 120 plus posts saying the same thing. Life is too short for this weird obsession and continual reference to one person. And the blame associated to him is ridiculous .

Having this continual hate for a person that most don’t even know is as bizarre as it is worrying. Ok, if that is how people want to run their lives crack on. Have a decent discussion about him without the bile and hate. However, I’m certain the vast majority can’t do that and are happy to hate instead of taking a step back and having a thought about what they are saying. Or how it’s affecting them as well. It’s quite clear hate makes people happy.

Don’t worry about me ,first of all.
It is no more repetitive of a raft of comments eulogising players and coaches who don’t deserve it .
This site is about opinions. I offer mine. Repitition applies to most ,including your good self .
This club of ours in on a poor state and frankly that overrides anyone or anything and if former coaches are ,to me,responsible,then I will say so .

What should not happen,as it does,is the same folk posting what I deem to be hate speech . It’s subjective I know but it’s hate alright ,to me. Somebody has a good at me then they had best be prepared to get it back twice as hard. I’m the same in real time. It doesn’t leave you,no matter how old you get. I hope to be around for a while yet,which will upset a few on here .

Now to Hull.

Hull City on a roll, only the Swans can stop them this weekend ! on 11:07 - Feb 9 with 630 viewsRichardO

Hate listening to press conferences because after a manager has said something they some seem unable to admit they got things wrong, even back track or unwilling to change things going against what they have said, as the media picks up every thing to analyse.
Obviously I want to know what is happening but quite happy to wait to see what the team sheet before kick off and support whatever team is picked for the game and hope for a positive result while trying to work out why the hell managers pick the teams they do.
Hull City on a roll, only the Swans can stop them this weekend ! on 11:11 - Feb 9 with 625 viewsonehunglow

Hull City on a roll, only the Swans can stop them this weekend ! on 11:07 - Feb 9 by RichardO

Hate listening to press conferences because after a manager has said something they some seem unable to admit they got things wrong, even back track or unwilling to change things going against what they have said, as the media picks up every thing to analyse.
Obviously I want to know what is happening but quite happy to wait to see what the team sheet before kick off and support whatever team is picked for the game and hope for a positive result while trying to work out why the hell managers pick the teams they do.

I used to look forward to them.
No longer though

Hull City on a roll, only the Swans can stop them this weekend ! on 11:52 - Feb 9 with 609 viewsRichardO

Hull City on a roll, only the Swans can stop them this weekend ! on 11:11 - Feb 9 by onehunglow

I used to look forward to them.
No longer though

Happy to tune into a game only five minutes before they start these days.
Did watch the Chelsea v Aston Villa game, seeing Chelsea's wingers causing turmoil in the Villa defence hope we can do the same this weekend with our new acquisitions.
Hull City on a roll, only the Swans can stop them this weekend ! on 17:58 - Feb 9 with 519 viewsgrabsplatter

Hull City on a roll, only the Swans can stop them this weekend ! on 11:07 - Feb 9 by RichardO

I reckon the last Swans manager who's press conferences were worth listening to was Potter, always found him interesting.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024