Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Williams says major rebuild is needed in the summer. 05:09 - Apr 19 with 4122 viewsSwans9

Gutted we not going to have rush worth next season he has been player of the season by a mile. We losing money every season even with massive wage and squad cuts. How will we continue to hold our own in the championship. If we did go down the money we would lose through TV deal would make it very hard to get back up. I hope he turns out to be Dr Watson with the signings this summer or Sherlock Holmes will have to investigate.
[Post edited 19 Apr 5:12]
Williams says major rebuild is needed in the summer. on 10:32 - Apr 22 with 1022 viewsonehunglow

Williams says major rebuild is needed in the summer. on 10:33 - Apr 21 by Dr_Winston

And these same fans "demanding the best" are the exact same fans who inevitably end up slinging mud at ownerships who bankrupt their clubs trying to deliver it whilst pretending that they bear no responsibility themselves whatsoever.

True enough but it is fact .
Leave the logic and business acumen to the Owners and the hopes to the fans .
Being sensible has little bearing on fanship,as it is emotional . Many are buried or burned wearing their club shirt . No sense in that really,is there but people really do want the best possible l
You don’t agree ,that’s fine but it’s the mindset of millions worldwide .
Thanks

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Williams says major rebuild is needed in the summer. on 20:45 - Apr 23 with 861 viewsHoneyBadger

Rather than a major rebuild, maybe Williams needs to have a re-think about strategy and coaching.

The last 20 mins against Huddersfield were fantastic. It was as though the players were freed of the shackles of a forced coaching strategy and instead played freely and reacted to the opportunities in front of them.
Williams says major rebuild is needed in the summer. on 20:48 - Apr 23 with 840 viewsunion_jack

Williams says major rebuild is needed in the summer. on 20:45 - Apr 23 by HoneyBadger

Rather than a major rebuild, maybe Williams needs to have a re-think about strategy and coaching.

The last 20 mins against Huddersfield were fantastic. It was as though the players were freed of the shackles of a forced coaching strategy and instead played freely and reacted to the opportunities in front of them.

Certainly agree with what Williams should be focussing on.

I think the last 20 mins Hudds were pushing forward and we caught them each time, taking our chances this time.

We need a defensive coach in my opinion. One who can mould the individuals into a unit.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Williams says major rebuild is needed in the summer. on 20:51 - Apr 23 with 835 viewsdobjack2

Williams says major rebuild is needed in the summer. on 08:27 - Apr 21 by Whiterockin

It's never as simple as that, you have to concider agents and signing on fees, wages for the season ect. Then there are hidden fees like the charges lodged at Companies House, were they to cover staged payments of transfers? Tjoe-A-On and some of the loans have cost and not been successful. I get your point but it really isn't as simple as transfer money in and transfer out.

Free transfers are like free lunches
Williams says major rebuild is needed in the summer. on 20:52 - Apr 23 with 832 viewsWhiterockin

Williams says major rebuild is needed in the summer. on 20:45 - Apr 23 by HoneyBadger

We are going to need a major rebuild because of the number of players out of contract, loans returning (6) and recent signings who for various reasons have just not cut it.

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

Williams says major rebuild is needed in the summer. on 21:18 - Apr 23 with 789 viewsmax936

Williams says major rebuild is needed in the summer. on 20:51 - Apr 23 by dobjack2

Left over sarnies from the day before.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Williams says major rebuild is needed in the summer. on 12:44 - Apr 24 with 640 viewsRhonddaSwans

Williams says major rebuild is needed in the summer. on 20:51 - Apr 23 by dobjack2

Not in this day and age the player ends up getting a bumper contract.

Wasn't ntcham on 25k a week here 😬

Poll: Euro 2024 Winner 🏆 Predictions

Williams says major rebuild is needed in the summer. on 13:21 - Apr 24 with 625 viewsdobjack2

Williams says major rebuild is needed in the summer. on 12:44 - Apr 24 by RhonddaSwans

Sorry if my point wasn't clear. There is no such thing as a free lunch similarly no such thing as a free transfer.

As you state not paying a transfer fee means that what would have been paid to a club can now be paid to a player in wages and/or signing on fees.
Login to get fewer ads

Williams says major rebuild is needed in the summer. on 13:26 - Apr 24 with 617 viewsWhiterockin

Williams says major rebuild is needed in the summer. on 13:21 - Apr 24 by dobjack2

Sorry if my point wasn't clear. There is no such thing as a free lunch similarly no such thing as a free transfer.

As you state not paying a transfer fee means that what would have been paid to a club can now be paid to a player in wages and/or signing on fees.

Joe Allen as an example.

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

Williams says major rebuild is needed in the summer. on 20:57 - Apr 24 with 530 viewsHoneyBadger

Williams says major rebuild is needed in the summer. on 20:48 - Apr 23 by union_jack

Certainly agree with what Williams should be focussing on.

I think the last 20 mins Hudds were pushing forward and we caught them each time, taking our chances this time.

We need a defensive coach in my opinion. One who can mould the individuals into a unit.

Absolutely agree about the defence. I think that lack of working as a unit contributes to the excessive amount of back passes to Rushworth.
Williams says major rebuild is needed in the summer. on 22:38 - Apr 24 with 482 viewsDr_Winston

Williams says major rebuild is needed in the summer. on 12:44 - Apr 24 by RhonddaSwans

Could have been worth every penny if it hadn't taken most of two seasons for Russy to finally play him through the middle consistently.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Williams says major rebuild is needed in the summer. on 14:51 - Apr 25 with 375 viewsdobjack2

Williams says major rebuild is needed in the summer. on 08:27 - Apr 21 by Whiterockin

It's never as simple as that, you have to concider agents and signing on fees, wages for the season ect. Then there are hidden fees like the charges lodged at Companies House, were they to cover staged payments of transfers? Tjoe-A-On and some of the loans have cost and not been successful. I get your point but it really isn't as simple as transfer money in and transfer out.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024