Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wealdstone 00:17 - Mar 13 with 5052 viewsSonofNorfolt

A bit of cheer.

2 points clear now with four games in hand.

Conference South beckons.
Wealdstone on 00:29 - Mar 13 with 4414 viewsSydneyRs

Great stuff. We used to love going to Lower Mead back in the day. Some of the no holds barred abuse of away teams was amazing in contrast to QPR games where you would get thrown out for one swear word at the time (happened to me on 3 ocasions). One chant I recall whenever an opposing plyer was down injured was "swallow your tongue, swallow your tongue, you c**t" to the tune of Hey Jude. Charming.

I recall the Hayes keeper coming into the bar offering people out after one game where he got torrid abuse throughout. No escape either as you could change ends at half time and continue the torment!
Wealdstone on 01:21 - Mar 13 with 4397 viewsKendo_Nagasaki

Fuk them Arra cants!

Psycho killer Qu'est-ce que c'est?

Wealdstone on 04:49 - Mar 13 with 4383 viewssmegma

Wealdstone on 00:29 - Mar 13 by SydneyRs

Great stuff. We used to love going to Lower Mead back in the day. Some of the no holds barred abuse of away teams was amazing in contrast to QPR games where you would get thrown out for one swear word at the time (happened to me on 3 ocasions). One chant I recall whenever an opposing plyer was down injured was "swallow your tongue, swallow your tongue, you c**t" to the tune of Hey Jude. Charming.

I recall the Hayes keeper coming into the bar offering people out after one game where he got torrid abuse throughout. No escape either as you could change ends at half time and continue the torment!

Those words dont pan out if sung to Hey Jude
Wealdstone on 09:34 - Mar 13 with 4290 viewsSydneyRs

Wealdstone on 04:49 - Mar 13 by smegma

Those words dont pan out if sung to Hey Jude

How so?

"la, la, la, swallow your tongue, swallow your tongue, you c**t"

Not difficult
Wealdstone on 09:40 - Mar 13 with 4281 viewstoboboly

Kingstonian have done a QPR. Shame.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Wealdstone on 09:46 - Mar 13 with 4269 viewsTheBlob

My old club Cray - oldest club in London and second oldest football club in the world - look like they're going out of business.Kunts of a Tory Council refusing a new ground.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Wealdstone on 09:56 - Mar 13 with 4258 viewspeejaybee

Did you watch them in there early days Blob ??????????????

If at first you dont succeed, pack up and f**k off home.

Wealdstone on 10:12 - Mar 13 with 4249 viewsTheBlob

Wealdstone on 09:56 - Mar 13 by peejaybee

Did you watch them in there early days Blob ??????????????

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Login to get fewer ads

Wealdstone on 10:20 - Mar 13 with 4233 viewsAlbRanger

Really pleased for Wealdstone. Proper non-league club.

As an Enfield boy, used to really enjoy the rivalry in the eighties at the top of the Conference/APL and went to Lower Mead a good few times.
Wealdstone on 12:20 - Mar 13 with 4200 views81A

Got me going all misty eyed over Lower Mead now. The Dominion Fish & Chippy, Long Ball Down the Middle, Toby's dog in a WFC jacket and, as commented, the abuse of the oppo players was George Duck-ing unbelievably good ! Happy days.
Wealdstone on 12:47 - Mar 13 with 4180 viewsextratimeR

Great news, got so close last couple of years, and you can get a pint at half-time!
Wealdstone on 13:37 - Mar 13 with 4149 viewsheadhoops

Wealdstone - time for the raider!

Poll: Remy - can he play in the playoffs - who's opening post is the best?

Wealdstone on 17:34 - Mar 13 with 4077 viewsonlyrinmoray

Memories.....I used to go regularly to Lower Mead in my" wilderness years " after my ol man died he was Fulham therefore so was I and before I discovered QPR. I ve still Some programmes

Team circa 1963 Bill Fowler goalie John Low Roger Good Dave Richards John Ashworth Charle Townsend Arther Peel Hugh Lindsay Clive Jones Ken Merry Viv Evans Remember Charle he was some player non stop hard man. Hugh Lindsay was the cultured classy one Bobby Childs was the fox in the box type

Pretty sure I went to see them in the Amatuer Cup Final at Wembley I remember Enfield as the top dogs in those days Hendon, Ware. Slough Town Grays Athletic ...
Ah yes those were the days jumpers for goalposts etc etc Wheres the ground nowadays ? ,good to see the Stones doing well again
Wealdstone on 18:31 - Mar 13 with 4042 viewsterryb

I saw Wealdstone play at Bury on non-league day this season & so can't say I'm surprised their top & I hope they make it.

However, I'm more interested in who will win the Southern League. Can the famous claret & blue of Chesham make up the six points that the Happy Hampsters are ahead by?

I may have to make a decision on Easter Monday between coming to the Bush or go to Hemel to watch the possible title decider!
Wealdstone on 18:34 - Mar 13 with 4038 viewssmegma

Wealdstone on 09:34 - Mar 13 by SydneyRs

How so?

"la, la, la, swallow your tongue, swallow your tongue, you c**t"

Not difficult

now you put la la la it does, just didn't know what part of the song you were coming in at.
Wealdstone on 20:09 - Mar 13 with 3993 viewsSudbury_Hill_R

Wealdstone on 09:46 - Mar 13 by TheBlob

My old club Cray - oldest club in London and second oldest football club in the world - look like they're going out of business.Kunts of a Tory Council refusing a new ground.

Thought the two oldest football clubs are Sheffield and Hallam? Both incidentally in Sheffield!

[Post edited 13 Mar 2014 20:12]
Wealdstone on 20:41 - Mar 13 with 3964 viewsBrightonhoop

Anyone else remember the Cup game in 78? Cant find any footage but seem to remember Bowles getting kicked around alot...and that the whole Kodak factory seemed to be n the Loft that day. :-D
Wealdstone on 20:44 - Mar 13 with 3951 viewsSonofNorfolt

Wealdstone on 20:41 - Mar 13 by Brightonhoop

Anyone else remember the Cup game in 78? Cant find any footage but seem to remember Bowles getting kicked around alot...and that the whole Kodak factory seemed to be n the Loft that day. :-D

There was about twenty of 'em, and everyone laughed and they quietly left.

Grosvenor Vale can still get a bit lively.
Wealdstone on 21:01 - Mar 13 with 3931 viewsYorkRanger

Wealdstone on 20:41 - Mar 13 by Brightonhoop

I was at that game. Can't remember much but 4-0 sticks in the mind - is that right?
Wealdstone on 21:02 - Mar 13 with 3930 viewsBrightonhoop

Wealdstone on 20:44 - Mar 13 by SonofNorfolt

Happy days, good to see them thriving.
Wealdstone on 22:35 - Mar 13 with 3888 viewssmegma

Wealdstone on 13:37 - Mar 13 by headhoops

Wealdstone - time for the raider!

He was sat opposite me on a piccadilly line train going home a couple of weeks ago. I was so tempted to ask him "d'you want some ? ! ". He either works in the building game or is a tramp going by the state of his clobber.Hes about 4ft 13 tall.
Wealdstone on 23:56 - Mar 13 with 3862 viewsBrightonhoop

Wealdstone on 21:01 - Mar 13 by YorkRanger

I was at that game. Can't remember much but 4-0 sticks in the mind - is that right?

Yeah 4-0. March/April time? Seem to remeber it being Spring.
Wealdstone on 01:01 - Mar 14 with 3852 viewssmegma

Wealdstone on 20:44 - Mar 13 by SonofNorfolt

Erm...20 ?? They took liberties in Batman Close and in the BBC park.
Wealdstone on 01:35 - Mar 14 with 3845 viewsSonofNorfolt

Wealdstone on 22:35 - Mar 13 by smegma

He was sat opposite me on a piccadilly line train going home a couple of weeks ago. I was so tempted to ask him "d'you want some ? ! ". He either works in the building game or is a tramp going by the state of his clobber.Hes about 4ft 13 tall.

Chris, something to make you feel better about yourself, in case you ever need it, we are older than him!
Obviously, he scored much higher than we did in the Mensa test, but small mercies.
Clive who sits behind me was in his year at school.

It was the FA Cup 3rd Round, Jan '78.

If I'd have heard as an impressionable thirteen year old that we'd been done outside, I may never have gone to Rangers again.
Perhaps it might have put me off football?

What a rich man I would be now? Financially not morally.
Wealdstone on 02:31 - Mar 14 with 3835 viewssmegma

Wealdstone on 01:35 - Mar 14 by SonofNorfolt

Chris, something to make you feel better about yourself, in case you ever need it, we are older than him!
Obviously, he scored much higher than we did in the Mensa test, but small mercies.
Clive who sits behind me was in his year at school.

It was the FA Cup 3rd Round, Jan '78.

If I'd have heard as an impressionable thirteen year old that we'd been done outside, I may never have gone to Rangers again.
Perhaps it might have put me off football?

What a rich man I would be now? Financially not morally.

Maybe it was the raider and his 12 year old classmates ?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024