Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Could Wilf be off this summer ? 20:21 - May 2 with 2435 viewsihatechopra

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11731/9293726/transfer-news-swansea-stri

Poll: Would you be happy if Garry monk is our next permanent manager ?

Could Wilf be off this summer ? on 20:26 - May 2 with 2389 viewsJBT95

The interviewer has a terrible pace to his speech, speaks too slowly.
[Post edited 2 May 2014 20:26]
Could Wilf be off this summer ? on 20:37 - May 2 with 2312 viewsScoobyWho

Could be.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Could Wilf be off this summer ? on 20:46 - May 2 with 2256 viewsSpratty

Could Wilf be off this summer ? on 20:26 - May 2 by JBT95

The interviewer has a terrible pace to his speech, speaks too slowly.
[Post edited 2 May 2014 20:26]

Also on Sport Wales BBC2 at 9

Certainly does not dress up his ambition and desire for European football (likely a big factor in him initially being keen to come here)

Presume his interviews are his agent putting him out there? Joint 6th PL goal scorer this season but think currently joint top this calendar year. Make Hay while the sun shines.
Could Wilf be off this summer ? on 22:51 - May 2 with 2091 viewsSwansea93

You couldnt fault the guy wanting to achieve the best he can now, his goals have virtually kept us in the league, so from a greedy point of view I hope he has a good world cup to boost his value.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Could Wilf be off this summer ? on 23:05 - May 2 with 2025 viewsRogueTrooper

If he goes to a champions league club, we'll be raking in the readies, Huw will take any perspective buyers to the cleaners and the new manager can buy whoever he wants, a la the Joe Allen swindle. Would love to see the Bony Michu partnership though, if he can hang on a year, sign an extension, smash in 30 goals and go for 35 mill, that would be tidy Wilf.

I don't mind the club being seen as a good platform by players on the way up, unlike the Cardiffs and QPRs of the world who get the has beens like Bellamy. The only way is down when you get those. Over the last few years, Swansea is the cradle of ambition.

"If you ladies leave my island, if you survive recruit training, you will be a weapon. You will be a minister of death praying for war. But until that day you are pukes. You are the lowest form of life on Earth. You are not even human furcking beings! You are nothing but unorganized, grabastic pieces of amphibian sh1t! Because I am hard, you will not like me. But the more you hate me the more you will learn."

Could Wilf be off this summer ? on 23:07 - May 2 with 2019 viewstylagarwjack

Could Wilf be off this summer ? on 22:51 - May 2 by Swansea93

You couldnt fault the guy wanting to achieve the best he can now, his goals have virtually kept us in the league, so from a greedy point of view I hope he has a good world cup to boost his value.

The way modern football works we can't be surprised by what he said and can't be surprised if he does go this summer. However, as we would be able to command a large fee (25m barring any horror contract clause) then the key would be how we replaced him. It would be up to scouting department to identify such a player (it sounds as if ML didn't choose Bony, though a look at the Dutch League scoring charts would have done that).
[Post edited 2 May 2014 23:09]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024