Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
England 18:12 - Nov 15 with 1579 views442Dale

Rubbish. Yet funny.

Bobby Charlton's reaction the equaliser was better still.
[Post edited 15 Nov 2014 18:14]

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

England on 18:31 - Nov 15 with 1513 viewsMoonyDale

Cracking third from Wellbeck but what a disgrace that playing surface is......

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

England on 19:30 - Nov 15 with 1394 viewsSyke_Dale

Bobby Charlton: the realisation that Spud Face is one goal nearer to breaking his all-time record
England on 19:38 - Nov 15 with 1367 viewsdavidab2202

England on 18:31 - Nov 15 by MoonyDale

Cracking third from Wellbeck but what a disgrace that playing surface is......

Well if we take the American dollar and let huge men charge about like headless chickens all over the pitch....................
England on 20:08 - Nov 15 with 1302 viewsKenBoon

I heard it on the Wireless. I shiver at the thought of Danny Mills having some form of input at The FA.

I've seen some pictures of the pitch. Heads need to roll regarding Wembley. They're now trying to woo an NFL Franchise to London, to play at least 8 games there during the Proper Football Season. Apparently this is needed to help pay for the stadium. Meanwhile the stadium that was built for Association Football isn't available to it. What a joke! £916,000,000 that cost. What is quite clear now is the 'new' National Stadium for Football should never have been built in North London. I believe the majority of the cost was on the surrounding area, trying to make it possible to get to. A stadium that is used for Concerts, Rugby, American Football, Motor Racing and occasionally Football, should have been funded privately. The Stadium for Football should have been built in Birmingham, in an area that already has good access and where the cost wouldn't have been so great.
England on 23:12 - Nov 15 with 1121 viewsDiddyDave

Yawn.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024