Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Get a grip 18:44 - Jan 17 with 1137 viewsbkjack

You swears we were done over by a team in the bottom 3 not possibly the best team in the league everything went for them today and not forgetting we were missing key players in ki britts montero shelvey that's the worst result we have had in the prem in 4 years. But I do think we need some quality signings if tiandali is our best option to rest Rangel
Get a grip on 19:04 - Jan 17 with 1106 viewsHugeEnkins

Yep. That's about the size of it. Imagine we did lose to a bottom 3 club?
Get a grip on 19:05 - Jan 17 with 1097 viewsOldjack

Monks out now !!!

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Get a grip on 19:06 - Jan 17 with 1097 viewsTrundle10

Best team in the world mun...... Best team ever to play football.
Get a grip on 19:58 - Jan 17 with 1031 viewsHugeEnkins

Get a grip on 19:05 - Jan 17 by Oldjack

Monks out now !!!

Out where?
Get a grip on 20:02 - Jan 17 with 1016 viewssomersetsimon

That's the reality of playing these big teams in the PL. If we play well and they are below par, then we can beat them. If we are average and/or they play well, we'll lose. If we play badly and they play well, we'll get stuffed.
Get a grip on 20:16 - Jan 17 with 996 viewsOldjack

Get a grip on 20:02 - Jan 17 by somersetsimon

That's the reality of playing these big teams in the PL. If we play well and they are below par, then we can beat them. If we are average and/or they play well, we'll lose. If we play badly and they play well, we'll get stuffed.

No one seems to giving them any credit , now if we got stuffed like that to a team below the top six i'd be really worried ,they were superb with and without the ball with their zillion pound team ,

credit where credits due to Chelsea the title awaits ,kannts

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Get a grip on 20:18 - Jan 17 with 982 viewsdgt73

Get a grip on 20:16 - Jan 17 by Oldjack

No one seems to giving them any credit , now if we got stuffed like that to a team below the top six i'd be really worried ,they were superb with and without the ball with their zillion pound team ,

credit where credits due to Chelsea the title awaits ,kannts

Spot on. The first half, probably the best 45 mins of football I've ever seen ( Chelsea of course)

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Get a grip on 20:26 - Jan 17 with 971 viewsOldjack

Get a grip on 20:18 - Jan 17 by dgt73

Spot on. The first half, probably the best 45 mins of football I've ever seen ( Chelsea of course)

Quality and hard graft , it's not hard to work out is it

Login to get fewer ads

Get a grip on 20:32 - Jan 17 with 941 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Get a grip on 20:18 - Jan 17 by dgt73

and also the most dreadful 1 st half defending weve seen down there.

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024