Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Blackpool Supporters Trust on BBC Radio Lancs Tuesday 3/2/15 6pm 00:35 - Feb 2 with 2915 viewsLeeJCP

Live debate on BBC radio Lancashire, from 6pm!

Call in and pose your questions!
[Post edited 2 Feb 2015 1:41]
Blackpool Supporters Trust on BBC Radio Lancs Tuesday 3/2/15 6pm on 08:48 - Feb 2 with 2875 viewsscratchingshed

I'd get fined 5k for what I really want to say.
Blackpool Supporters Trust on BBC Radio Lancs Tuesday 3/2/15 6pm on 20:31 - Feb 2 with 2811 viewsribble

Blackpool Supporters Trust on BBC Radio Lancs Tuesday 3/2/15 6pm on 08:48 - Feb 2 by scratchingshed

I'd get fined 5k for what I really want to say.

Not wishing this upon you in any way shed, but your accompanying 'apology' would be fun to read.

'I, Mr Scratching Shed of Fleetwood, unreservedly withdraw my comments made on BBC Radio Lancashire on 3/2/15 and hereby recognise without duress and of my own free will that Mr K Oyston is doing a splendid job of running Blackpool Football Club and long may he continue do so.........'
[Post edited 2 Feb 2015 20:35]
Blackpool Supporters Trust on BBC Radio Lancs Tuesday 3/2/15 6pm on 22:26 - Feb 3 with 2706 viewsOverWired

Really good to listen tonight to what BST had to say.
Very well done by Steve Rowland and Christine Seddon (and with their efforts to increase membership).
The pressure is building on the O's.
Blackpool Supporters Trust on BBC Radio Lancs Tuesday 3/2/15 6pm on 22:41 - Feb 3 with 2697 viewsOldSkool

Very good.
They both did the fans proud
Blackpool Supporters Trust on BBC Radio Lancs Tuesday 3/2/15 6pm on 22:54 - Feb 3 with 2692 viewsOverWired

Blackpool Supporters Trust on BBC Radio Lancs Tuesday 3/2/15 6pm on 22:41 - Feb 3 by OldSkool

Very good.
They both did the fans proud

At last! Thank you OldSkool. Someone who listened to it.
Now let's just forget about all the Blackpool FC crap and get back to the Super Bowl, Africa Cup of Nations, cricket .....
You know, the important things.
Blackpool Supporters Trust on BBC Radio Lancs Tuesday 3/2/15 6pm on 08:28 - Feb 4 with 2627 viewsCurryman

Blackpool Supporters Trust on BBC Radio Lancs Tuesday 3/2/15 6pm on 22:54 - Feb 3 by OverWired

At last! Thank you OldSkool. Someone who listened to it.
Now let's just forget about all the Blackpool FC crap and get back to the Super Bowl, Africa Cup of Nations, cricket .....
You know, the important things.

Just been listening online and I think they both did an excellent job. Anyone who is not a member of BST, should now part with their fiver and become part of the future.

Saturday was the first time, at the Excelsior, that I had heard them speak and I was impressed then. But last night's interview surpassed any expectations I had. Exellent and well done.

Love Blackpool, not the O's
Poll: Whi is responsiblke for our current mess?
Blog: Trust

Blackpool Supporters Trust on BBC Radio Lancs Tuesday 3/2/15 6pm on 15:54 - Feb 4 with 2536 viewsterminallytangerine

Blackpool Supporters Trust on BBC Radio Lancs Tuesday 3/2/15 6pm on 08:28 - Feb 4 by Curryman

Just been listening online and I think they both did an excellent job. Anyone who is not a member of BST, should now part with their fiver and become part of the future.

Saturday was the first time, at the Excelsior, that I had heard them speak and I was impressed then. But last night's interview surpassed any expectations I had. Exellent and well done.

Just listened to this on playback and thought they spoke very well.

I would take issue with some of the BSA analysis but on the whole found much to agree with.
Blackpool Supporters Trust on BBC Radio Lancs Tuesday 3/2/15 6pm on 19:20 - Feb 4 with 2478 viewsTejas

Only just had time to listen to it. Fantastic input from BST - I will be joining as soon as possible.
Login to get fewer ads

Blackpool Supporters Trust on BBC Radio Lancs Tuesday 3/2/15 6pm on 19:51 - Feb 4 with 2459 viewsTejas

Myself and Mrs Tejas just joined the Trust.
Blackpool Supporters Trust on BBC Radio Lancs Tuesday 3/2/15 6pm on 20:29 - Feb 4 with 2448 viewsLeeJCP

Blackpool Supporters Trust on BBC Radio Lancs Tuesday 3/2/15 6pm on 19:51 - Feb 4 by Tejas

Welcome to BST what a fantastic group of fans and motivated to make positive change to our club!
Blackpool Supporters Trust on BBC Radio Lancs Tuesday 3/2/15 6pm on 21:44 - Feb 4 with 2419 viewsHarryHorse

Blackpool Supporters Trust on BBC Radio Lancs Tuesday 3/2/15 6pm on 20:29 - Feb 4 by LeeJCP

Welcome to BST what a fantastic group of fans and motivated to make positive change to our club!

Very eloquent and emotive without being emotional . Good stuff
Blackpool Supporters Trust on BBC Radio Lancs Tuesday 3/2/15 6pm on 00:43 - Feb 5 with 2389 viewsOverWired

Blackpool Supporters Trust on BBC Radio Lancs Tuesday 3/2/15 6pm on 19:51 - Feb 4 by Tejas

Thank you Tejas and Mrs Tejas.
We need you both.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024