Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I was hoping for a decent draw in the next round 21:43 - Feb 3 with 1564 viewsgiro

But it looks like Cambridge are going to lose
I was hoping for a decent draw in the next round on 21:57 - Feb 3 with 1553 viewsscratchingshed

Pity you wernt there hey giro?

No doubt like the other 15k Nobbers who will be going on Sleepdale for the first time this season you will be queuing for a ticket soon?
I was hoping for a decent draw in the next round on 22:21 - Feb 3 with 1545 viewsspooner

I was hoping for a decent draw in the next round on 21:57 - Feb 3 by scratchingshed

Pity you wernt there hey giro?

No doubt like the other 15k Nobbers who will be going on Sleepdale for the first time this season you will be queuing for a ticket soon?

In a way I'm glad they've gone through. Hopefully they'll be so distracted with the next round that they'll drop even further away from the automatic promotion spots and might even miss out on the play-offs.
They recently dismissed the JP Trophy as insignificant after failing to get to the now not-so-new Wembley once again.
I was hoping for a decent draw in the next round on 12:53 - Feb 4 with 1476 viewsPlumbs

Where do you put your knives and forks at the moment then? Bit sad that you have to wait until a cup game-why not just buy one from B and Q?
[Post edited 4 Feb 2015 18:34]

Real fans go to pubs like the HITW or the Welly

I was hoping for a decent draw in the next round on 18:24 - Feb 4 with 1434 viewsOsbourne

I was hoping for a decent draw in the next round on 12:53 - Feb 4 by Plumbs

Where do you put your knives and forks at the moment then? Bit sad that you have to wait until a cup game-why not just buy one from B and Q?
[Post edited 4 Feb 2015 18:34]

What is the capacity of Deepdale?

PNE v Manchester United will be capacity?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024