Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
swansea council slave labour 18:59 - Mar 15 with 1774 viewslibertine

Swansea councils procurement department are one more proving that they are not really labour or even concerned about people.

They agreed publically that they would be paying out the female workers and backdating living wage to a certain date, but in reality this is just a publicity stunt.

In reality the workers who belong to a union therefore the procurement department maybe a bit frightened of, are getting the money backdated but the people who don't belong to a union are not, they are being bullied by the procurement department into receiving settlements of less than 50% value.

This goes right to the centre of this councils heart which is hollow and the fact that they and their top level employees use the name labour as a façade to cover their evil greedy tory clockwork orange.
They sicken me
swansea council slave labour on 19:49 - Mar 15 with 1732 viewslibertine

I'm even answering myself now, is there a mental health disorder associated with my behaviour, wait a minute and I'll answer myself

this is why important to have a union (36 views no comments)

because it does it all for you,

the majority of people can't be bothered (me included sometimes) they do their job if they are lucky and that's it, i'm of for a pint

so its the unions job to look after them, let this be a lesson to you join the union it might make you a lotof money
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024